Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2024-02-08, 06:00   Link #301
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Spoiler for Chapter 250:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
Why is it unusual that he never ran into cursed tools, much less special grade ones in Culling Games? Where would newbie sorcerers or reincarnated sorcerers get them?
Higuruma's gavel is a Cursed Tool, facilitated by his own technique.
Kurourushi have Cursed Tool, said Cursed Tool is also mentioned as its signature weapon.
Kashimo also have Cursed Tool, his staff is confirmed to be Cursed Tool in tankoubon.
Charles's pen is a Cursed Tool, facilitated by his own technique just like Higuruma.
On top of that, you have Yorozu and Yuta created their own Cursed Tools via Domain.

Basic of Cursed Tool is weapon or item soaked with CE, after all.
So really, if the technique itself or contract with Kenjaku allowed manifestation of Cursed Tools, there's no need barging in Zenin's inventory.

Higuruma kills 20 sorcerers and surprisingly none of them prepared him for Kamutoke.
His technique became a gamble against sorcerers with two or more CT is understandable since its not like we have more than five individuals with multiple CT and souls at once, thus I completely disagree with it viewed as "Russian Roulette" since its a match-up case. Kamutoke that have zero ties to proposed case, Shibuya Massacre, is worthy of confiscation over Shrine that actually killed people? Superb.
Old 2024-02-09, 06:59   Link #302
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

I think this chapter has one of the most hilarious lines I've ever expected to find:
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2024-02-09, 07:32   Link #303
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Pierrot View Post
I think this chapter has one of the most hilarious lines I've ever expected to find:
Spoiler for spoiler:

Spoiler for 250:
Old 2024-02-09, 17:47   Link #304
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

By eating.

Yuji likely eat the rest of Death Painting, considering all the hints around him and Choso.
A narrative exploit if its true since Death Painting never really explained past they're able to use Blood Manipulation to certain degree.

Yuta though. We saw that he got Charles CT and Sukuna CT.
Ryu speculated Rika need to eat body parts of sorcerer to add the CT into Yuta arsenal because he saw Rika ate Uro;
Not difficult to expect Charles agreed to the deal thanks to Yuta RCT but Sukuna's, did Yuta find Sukuna's last finger?

Yuta's UBW surprisingly a tough deal if you think about it.
More copied CT = more randomized sword effects. So he better not copy everything just because he can.
Old 2024-02-09, 19:31   Link #305
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactics View Post
Yuta though. We saw that he got Charles CT and Sukuna CT.
Ryu speculated Rika need to eat body parts of sorcerer to add the CT into Yuta arsenal because he saw Rika ate Uro;
Not difficult to expect Charles agreed to the deal thanks to Yuta RCT but Sukuna's, did Yuta find Sukuna's last finger?
Ryu knows less about Yuta than we do, there is no reason to assume his speculationw as correct. Yuta could use Inumaki's CT in 0 and Rika never ate a part of him.
Old 2024-02-09, 19:58   Link #306
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Ryu knows less about Yuta than we do, there is no reason to assume his speculationw as correct. Yuta could use Inumaki's CT in 0 and Rika never ate a part of him.
Rika didn't have limitation in 0 because of Binding Vow with Rika soul.
Even during fight in Sendai colony, Yuta said current Rika is not same as Rika in 0, just a copy that lasted for 5 minutes, so he have to be more active.

Remember that Kenjaku didn't find Yuta to be interesting anymore, for him Yuta stunted his own potential by releasing Rika soul.
Old 2024-02-09, 23:59   Link #307
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
[spoiler=Chapter 250]
Higuruma's gavel is a Cursed Tool, facilitated by his own technique.
Kurourushi have Cursed Tool, said Cursed Tool is also mentioned as its signature weapon.
Kashimo also have Cursed Tool, his staff is confirmed to be Cursed Tool in tankoubon.
Charles's pen is a Cursed Tool, facilitated by his own technique just like Higuruma.
On top of that, you have Yorozu and Yuta created their own Cursed Tools via Domain.

Higuruma kills 20 sorcerers and surprisingly none of them prepared him for Kamutoke.
None of these were special grade cursed tools imbued with their own technique which made them subject to Confiscation. These are weapons that routinely cost millions of yen, newbie sorcerers or reincarnated people can't have them.

Quote:
His technique became a gamble against sorcerers with two or more CT is understandable since its not like we have more than five individuals with multiple CT and souls at once, thus I completely disagree with it viewed as "Russian Roulette" since its a match-up case. Kamutoke that have zero ties to proposed case, Shibuya Massacre, is worthy of confiscation over Shrine that actually killed people? Superb.
It was a gamble before that since Judgeman picks crimes to prosecute at random and provides evidence at random.

Also no one said that it would actually confiscate what was used to do the crime either, Yuji got convicted of playing pachinko and got CE which he didn't even have at the time confiscated.

In fact from a Japanese law perspective you could say Kamutoke got confiscated for the sheer fact that it's a weapon.

Quote:
Rika didn't have limitation in 0 because of Binding Vow with Rika soul.
Even during fight in Sendai colony, Yuta said current Rika is not same as Rika in 0, just a copy that lasted for 5 minutes, so he have to be more active.

Remember that Kenjaku didn't find Yuta to be interesting anymore, for him Yuta stunted his own potential by releasing Rika soul.
This. I'm assuming that Yuta can only use conditionless copy inside the domain now whereas in JJK 0 he could do it all the time.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-10, 00:48   Link #308
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
None of these were special grade cursed tools imbued with their own technique which made them subject to Confiscation. These are weapons that routinely cost millions of yen, newbie sorcerers or reincarnated people can't have them.
No confirmation Kamutoke is special grade Cursed Tools, though.
The only thing said about Kamutoke is Yorozu used Binding Vow to ensure it 100% same as original so Sukuna can used it like his own;
Not that it confirms Kamutoke is some kind of special grade tools or Kamutoke can't be obtained because its expensive in black market like ISOH and Black Whip that have Toji & Gojo, Yuta & Miguel also Tengen to explain it.

Quote:
Also no one said that it would actually confiscate what was used to do the crime either, Yuji got convicted of playing pachinko and got CE which he didn't even have at the time confiscated.
Humans do have cursed energy to begin with, smh.
Sorcerers are people that can manipulate it, not people that exclusively have cursed energy. I thought it already clear enough from Yuki explanation about how absurd Toji is for having zero cursed energy allowed him to possess strength comparable to top sorcerers, instead of making him weaker than regular human with small amount of cursed energy.
Old 2024-02-10, 20:47   Link #309
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
No confirmation Kamutoke is special grade Cursed Tools, though.
The only thing said about Kamutoke is Yorozu used Binding Vow to ensure it 100% same as original so Sukuna can used it like his own;
Not that it confirms Kamutoke is some kind of special grade tools or Kamutoke can't be obtained because its expensive in black market like ISOH and Black Whip that have Toji & Gojo, Yuta & Miguel also Tengen to explain it.
Special grade cursed tools have techniques embedded in them, so yes Kamutoke is special grade. Series made that clear when it pointed that out that Yorozi can make anything except special grade cursed tools and Yorozu had to kill herself with a Binding Vow to make Kamutoke.

Quote:
Humans do have cursed energy to begin with, smh.
Sorcerers are people that can manipulate it, not people that exclusively have cursed energy. I thought it already clear enough from Yuki explanation about how absurd Toji is for having zero cursed energy allowed him to possess strength comparable to top sorcerers, instead of making him weaker than regular human with small amount of cursed energy.
Doesn't change the point that his CE was confiscated when it had nothing to do with him playing pachinko.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-15, 08:55   Link #310
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Special grade cursed tools have techniques embedded in them, so yes Kamutoke is special grade. Series made that clear when it pointed that out that Yorozi can make anything except special grade cursed tools and Yorozu had to kill herself with a Binding Vow to make Kamutoke.

Doesn't change the point that his CE was confiscated when it had nothing to do with him playing pachinko.
Yorozu used Binding Vow only to make it 100% same as what used by Sukuna before.
Never it stated she need to do that because Kamutoke is special grade item. Shooting lightning doesn't make it special grade either; Kashimo staff mentioned in tankoubon can change its length similar to Wukong's Staff and its not listed as special grade, meanwhile Toji's chain that can extend indefinitely is a special grade.

Note that Split Soul Katana claimed by Toji and Maki as expensive never confirmed to be special grade, Maki even have no qualms lending it to Daido.
So market price and someone sacrifice is not absolute way to tell if a Cursed Tools is special grade or not. Not to mention Miguel and Yuta confirmed Black Ropes, a special grade item, can be reproduced but after Gojo completely shut down it material availability on market as well as purchasing all Black Ropes sold until there's nothing left behind.

To begin with, you messed up with sorcerers definition.

His CE confiscated for pachinko still make sense as normally every human have CE to begin with. Kamutoke confiscated for Shibuya Massacre not, why something that neither part of Sukuna body nor used to kill people there, confiscated over Shrine that actually used to kill people and part of his body.

Spoiler for Chapter 251:
Old 2024-02-15, 09:19   Link #311
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Wow
Spoiler for 251:

No chapter next week.
Old 2024-02-19, 06:33   Link #312
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Robin: I wanna live!!!!
Megumi: I don't wanna...

I don't know how death works but Yuji and Yuta took really serious wounds.
Old 2024-02-28, 06:47   Link #313
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

No spoilers so far but I wouldn't be surprised if the Rika copy disappears due to the Yuta apparently losing the ring hand and... whatever is going on with his chest wound.
Old 2024-03-04, 06:41   Link #314
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

New chapter is out. Yuji and Yuta lost a lot of blood last chapter but they are somehow still alive? Choso got Yuji but can Yuta heal himself like he did with that crazy Zenin guy? Also, we got another "I'd win" this time with Hakari kinda like when Vegeta makes a thumbs up and gets his ass kicked
Old 2024-03-04, 07:11   Link #315
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Pierrot View Post
New chapter is out. Yuji and Yuta lost a lot of blood last chapter but they are somehow still alive? Choso got Yuji but can Yuta heal himself like he did with that crazy Zenin guy? Also, we got another "I'd win" this time with Hakari kinda like when Vegeta makes a thumbs up and gets his ass kicked
Ui Ui presumably teleported Yuta to Shoko, he'll get healed by her. Not sure what's so surprising about them being alive, Gojo and Sukuna were losing and regenerating entire limbs during their fight.
Old 2024-03-04, 19:35   Link #316
Shadow5YA

Those first several pages were rough.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-04, 21:27   Link #317
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

The damage control is real, LOL.

Tankoubon #25 got 10 chapters instead of usual 9 chapters.
This means tankoubon #26 (Gojo vs. Sukuna) will ends with the off-screen (236).

Previously interest for tankoubon #27 plummeted after 236 released following awareness the first chapter of #27 will be Gojo afterlife scene.

Old 2024-03-08, 06:52   Link #318
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

The next volume apparently has Gojo in the cover but showing his eyes rather than hiding them.
Old 2024-03-11, 06:29   Link #319
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Em... Sukuna keeps doing solos. No chapter next week.
Old 2024-03-11, 07:14   Link #320
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Kusakabe: "Nah, I'd lose"

Tags
action, exorcism, possessed mc