AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2024-05-17, 17:28   Link #41
fukarming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I hope there will be wits involved in winning the gamble and it won't be resolved with a "our fans love us so much, they would never bother us!". Nevermind the fact they obviously have haters like any seiyuus who would jump at the opportunity to destroy their careers. Next ep will make or break this show.

Disappointed we didn't see the fondling this time. Yuhi basically emotionally manipulated Yasumi into letting her molest her. Because yeah, it's molesting.
It will make more sense if one of Yasumi's mother's customers is a huge figure/ the entire road's shops are owned by her friends and they block off the road than 'the fan love us so much' crap
Then they came for me and force me to be a vegan by that time no one was left to speak up.
fukarming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-17, 22:43   Link #42
HandofFate

Yuuhi's mom is pretty understandable, like she's still a rookie, so its not like she's asking her to quit an established 10 year career. She's only been at it what? 1-3 years? at most.

I think most Moms would want their kid to quit if they found out they were getting stalked.
Old 2024-05-18, 03:39   Link #43
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
Yuuhi's mom is pretty understandable, like she's still a rookie, so its not like she's asking her to quit an established 10 year career. She's only been at it what? 1-3 years? at most.

I think most Moms would want their kid to quit if they found out they were getting stalked.
Yuhi just got a major role in a highly anticipated anime directed by her dad. This is her chance to break out. Quitting now would be missing a big opportunity.

The logical thing to do would have to just have her transfer school when she was exposed. It makes zero sense she wouldn't do that, of course people will be stalking her.