AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2019-07-26, 10:14   Link #21
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
I’ll say...

DA uses different small arms gear between the anime and the manga.

I dunno if their helmets/tac googles look cooler in the anime. Reminds me of the FAST helmet.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-26, 11:57   Link #22
4th Dimension

Oh wait, it's those idiots from Railgun (haven't read Accelerator), they'll premiere here first.

Join Midchilda Discord server - a Nanoha community server
4th Dimension is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-26, 16:37   Link #23
DracoS

Last Order was really adorable in episode 3 I love Accelerators none reaction to the changing scene too!
DracoS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-26, 21:48   Link #24
Frontier

Accelerator doesn't have time to be worrying about philosophical and emotional quandaries, a girls breasts pressed against his back, or seeing her undressed .

Accelerator has his own motorcycle? I don't remember seeing it before .

Seems like Esther had a very close friend who became embroiled in this necromancy business with DA. Is that girl the same one from the last episode who seemed close to Hishigata ?

Hishigata's mecha fits his codename, being dog-esque. And it sounds like he can push the dead Esper's power he's using to Level 5, which should be plenty of trouble for Accelerator .

Last Order's "Misaka Misaka" seem to get more inconsistent by the episode. Isn't she supposed to say them all the time ?

Kinda have to wonder what kind of society Esther is from where she's really not bothered by being seen in her underwear. Are all the girls like this where she's from? She looked gorgeous all the same .

I thought for a second Accelerator was going to call in Tsuchimikado, but I guess this is before that relationship .

Look at Accelerator trying to explain away magic. How cute .

So Hasami tried to kill herself because she didn't feel like she could live up to her mother's expectations, especially after she ended up a Level 2. But what's going to happen to her now? Is she reviving as a zombie, or will she be something else ?
Old 2019-07-27, 02:57   Link #25
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DracoS View Post
Last Order was really adorable in episode 3 I love Accelerators none reaction to the changing scene too!
Well, Esther is way too old for him. We're talking major lolicon here.
Anh_Minh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-27, 03:16   Link #26
4th Dimension

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
Accelerator has his own motorcycle? I don't remember seeing it before .
What makes you think it's HIS bike. I'm pretty sure whenever he needs wheels he acquires them the same way the PC does in GTA.

Quote:
Seems like Esther had a very close friend who became embroiled in this necromancy business with DA. Is that girl the same one from the last episode who seemed close to Hishigata ?
I got the feeling she was a friend, but probably died from something and she has been trying to rez her or something. Or she was someone she raised from the dead to show DA how it's done but became friends, before she got turned into paste or something.

Quote:
Hishigata's mecha fits his codename, being dog-esque. And it sounds like he can push the dead Esper's power he's using to Level 5, which should be plenty of trouble for Accelerator .
I'd say most problem he'll have is with any kind of magical barrier since he might not be able to figure out how it worked.

Quote:
Kinda have to wonder what kind of society Esther is from where she's really not bothered by being seen in her underwear. Are all the girls like this where she's from? She looked gorgeous all the same .
I really have to wonder how shelered was she not to know what BEEF is. Not knowing curry I'd buy since not everywhere knows Eastern cooking, but Beef literaly means cow meat.

Old 2019-08-02, 23:06   Link #27
Frontier

Cool they've updated the Opening with some new visuals of future characters, as well as Esther and "revived" Hasami .

Esther blushing around Accelerator while calling him "essential?" Might our little necromancer girl have fallen for Accelerator ?

Are these four girls basically laboratory-made ITEM? Although even compared to them they seem even more eccentric and unbalanced, which is saying something .

Saten and Uiharu popping up was pretty unexpected, along with the classic Uiharu skirt flip. I guess this is still mostly the science side, so not too out of this world for them .

Well, it's good that Esther gave Hasami her cloak so she's not running around in practically her underwear, not that it really covers her up all that well...

As if Accelerator needed more incentive to get involved, one of the Sisters has been kidnapped .
Old 2019-08-03, 03:37   Link #28
4th Dimension

Quote:
Esther blushing around Accelerator while calling him "essential?" Might our little necromancer girl have fallen for Accelerator ?
She's got no chance. She is not a loli after all

Quote:
Are these four girls basically laboratory-made ITEM? Although even compared to them they seem even more eccentric and unbalanced, which is saying something .
The real suprise of the season. I met these idiots in Railgun manga and they just seemed another dark side group, if on a near permanent streak of bad luck. Constantly one step from being discarded. I had no idea they were specially made.

Quote:
As if Accelerator needed more incentive to get involved, one of the Sisters has been kidnapped .
I wonder if the idiots actually think they captured the Railgun of all people

Old 2019-08-03, 09:23   Link #29
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

I like it that the anime adapts the manga to give more details on DA.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Old 2019-08-03, 17:43   Link #30
Wandering Soul

And now we meet the other four girls dark side group (aside from ITEM). Honestly, this new group is one of the few noteworthy things to come out of the Accelerator spin-off.
Old 2019-08-04, 13:35   Link #31
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Soul View Post
And now we meet the other four girls dark side group (aside from ITEM). Honestly, this new group is one of the few noteworthy things to come out of the Accelerator spin-off.
Because you can never have enough cute and deadly girls in Academy City .
Old 2019-08-04, 21:53   Link #32
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Cool pic of DA with the Coffin.

Spoiler for Image:

Old 2019-08-09, 23:25   Link #33
jalvin_billster1091
Arcaneus Magi

All I can say is "SPLAT!!!" Nice episode
jalvin_billster1091 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-09, 23:28   Link #34
Frontier

It was pretty fitting to see Anti-Skill go up against DA as opposite sides of the same coin, and it's always cool to see more of Yomikawa in action .

A basically naked girl hooked up to a bunch of wires? That never ends well .

Does Yomikawa think that's actually Mikoto? I don't think she knows about the Sisters .

Wow, even in death that masked guy screwed Yomikawa over .

These four girls seem a little more "off" compared to ITEM but they also kinda seem to get along better .

Was not expecting umbrella girl's clothes to be made entirely of paper that she can remove and reformat at will into a stronger form .

Well, our protagonist took the episode off to recharge just in time to come in when he's really needed .
Old 2019-08-10, 06:22   Link #35
Jaden

Can we have a fundraiser for Accelerator so a cripple can afford some spare batteries?
Old 2019-08-10, 07:03   Link #36
4th Dimension

This is AC, batteries are probably made from tortured soulsLIFE ESENCES of orphans. So he probably needs to murder some.

Old 2019-08-16, 23:26   Link #37
Frontier

I kind of have to wonder what happened to these girls to turn them into people who so violently and joyfully hate adult authority figures. Not that I can necessarily blame them for thinking that the adults are part of the reason Academy City is as screwed up as it is .

Now I'm just imagining Aleister as Academy City's principal .

Well, Houtou put up a decent fight against Naru, but I guess there's only so much a zombie can do against a Dark Side Esper .

So, wait, if you were going to give Accelerator Black, what about the other girls? School Uniform girl gets white, Naru purple, hat girl orange, and yourself...magenta ?

Nothing like watching the First Ranked Level 5 putting the fear of God into a bunch of crazy girls with little effort to put a smile on my face .

So will the remains of Anti-Skill take the Scavenger girls into custody with them all knocked out? Granted, I guess even if they did that their scientist handler would probably free them quickly anyways .
Old 2019-08-17, 12:41   Link #38
4th Dimension

Well, those are your rather typical AC kids, psychotic and murderous

Truly an excellent educational enviroment.

Old 2019-08-20, 18:26   Link #39
SilverGlavenus

The girls were cute, but they talk too much and too cringey.

Good thing our boy taught them a lesson.
SilverGlavenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-24, 12:53   Link #40
Frontier

That Anti-Skill backup better get there quick. It wouldn't be a pretty sight if Scavenger woke up first .

They've updated the Opening with Hishigata's robots. They actually look pretty cool .

Esther trying to become Accelerator's apprentice was hilarious. Like she has such an idealized concept of him and is so earnest in learning from him and Accelerator just doesn't know how to deal with it .

Esther's concept of clothing as only a means of defense to the point where she was willing to strip or have Accelerator strip just to give Houtou more clothes was hilarious. I guess modesty was not a concept where the Rosenthal family is from .

So Hirumi is Esther's friend who maybe got her involved with Hishigata? And either she's willingly going along with what Hishigata is doing or she's a re-animated corpse. At least she's not prancing around naked, instead in some surprisingly fancy underwear .

I get where Yomikawa probably found the vest and shirt for Houtou, but where the heck did she get a skirt from ?

Hirumi called Hishigata "brother" makes me wonder if they're actual siblings (they seem to have the same eyes) or just an affectionate nickname. Considering the lustful way they look at each other and the sexual physicality of their interaction, I kinda hope it's the latter .