AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

View Poll Results: To Aru Majutsu no Index III - Episode 20 Rating
Perfect 10 3 17.65%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 4 23.53%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 1 5.88%
7 out of 10 : Good 5 29.41%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 5.88%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 5.88%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 5.88%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 5.88%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2019-02-21, 21:37   Link #1
Kairin
AnimeSuki's Mascot

To Aru Majutsu no Index III - Episode 20 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for To Aru Majutsu no Index III, Episode 20.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Character bashing is not on-topic and will not be tolerated.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
  • Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
    Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a useful title!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.
Kairin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-22, 11:31   Link #2
Fortitude

LOL.

I literally laugh at the apart where Carissa motivated her knights by lying that the enemy were going to **** her while the knight leader is on the phone to see if he can get the queen's permission to spank her daughter.

HA HA HA.

Worth It.
Fortitude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-22, 11:44   Link #3
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

Real shit, this was fucking great.
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-22, 12:33   Link #4
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
We've long reached the point where Touma needs to stop throwing around nonsense like being an average level 0. Because apparently he has the super power to dig through avalanches and endure supernatural clean hits to the face that would kill a real average person. Nothing about you is normal Touma.

I suppose you could say Touma is like a natural disaster. A punch storm that will stumble into your storyline and then punch you in the face.

Then you have Hamazura who's super power is plot armor . Oh look it is a traveling super powered guy that can help save the day while he's in the neighborhood . Good fun though. Was a great laugh when Acqua just happened to show up out of nowhere.
Old 2019-02-22, 13:09   Link #5
Ichinotachi

Oh yeah one punch touma, as always beating everyone because of his massive plot armor. Accel wasn't really trying either but at least Touma punched some sense into him.
Ichinotachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-22, 16:29   Link #6
Chosen_Hero

Hamazura has a literal Demi god fall from the skies to help him, yet somehow Touma is still the one being called out to have plot armor because he beat Accelerator a for second time... I don't even...
Old 2019-02-22, 18:58   Link #7
rladls2121

Touma and Acqua being the heroes of the Magic Side, I guess Accelerator and Shiage from the Science Side might become one later.
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-22, 22:05   Link #8
faiz blaster

I cannot believe that they screwed the animation for this episode! Specially that rematch! Seriously, if it wasn't for the good acting of the seiyuu, this would been too painful to even watch!
Old 2019-02-23, 10:21   Link #9
WiliamZ0

That rematch is nothing but insult to me. The voice however fixed it. Well, it work as long i not see the animation
WiliamZ0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-23, 12:16   Link #10
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

So I get that Misaka is going. But I can't figure out if Kuroko will join her....
Old 2019-02-24, 14:45   Link #11
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by rladls2121 View Post
Touma and Acqua being the heroes of the Magic Side, I guess Accelerator and Shiage from the Science Side might become one later.
Nope, Touma isn't on any side but his own. As for Accelerator and (to a far far far lesser extent) Hamazura they are being hunted down by AC.

As for the term "hero" in the Raildex-verse isn't what you or some of the fanbase seem to think it means.
Old 2019-02-24, 22:55   Link #12
alex_drian

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
We've long reached the point where Touma needs to stop throwing around nonsense like being an average level 0. Because apparently he has the super power to dig through avalanches and endure supernatural clean hits to the face that would kill a real average person. Nothing about you is normal Touma.

I suppose you could say Touma is like a natural disaster. A punch storm that will stumble into your storyline and then punch you in the face.

Then you have Hamazura who's super power is plot armor . Oh look it is a traveling super powered guy that can help save the day while he's in the neighborhood . Good fun though. Was a great laugh when Acqua just happened to show up out of nowhere.
Oh boy, you have seen nothing if that bothers you and you plan to stay in this franchise but we will see you in the Season 4...in a decade or so.
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-25, 04:04   Link #13
The One Above God
Kamijou

The only good thing about this episode is the voice acting. Now every anime-only viewer is gonna go "PLOT ARMOR REEEEEE~!" on Touma even though he supposedly won because of his skills. The only thing that can salvage this adaptation now is if they somehow manage to NOT fuck up Touma vs Fiamma and the finale.

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
The One Above God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-25, 06:25   Link #14
faiz blaster

I still have some sliver of hope that they will fix this in the DVD/Blue-Ray version. Then again, it seems I haven't heard anything about what the first one looks like yet, so....
Old 2019-02-25, 19:38   Link #15
Magewolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by The One Above God View Post
The only good thing about this episode is the voice acting. Now every anime-only viewer is gonna go "PLOT ARMOR REEEEEE~!" on Touma even though he supposedly won because of his skills. The only thing that can salvage this adaptation now is if they somehow manage to NOT fuck up Touma vs Fiamma and the finale.
They would be going "PLOT ARMOR REEEEEE~!" even if it was a perfect adaption of the LN's since Touma is the picture beside plot armor in the dictionary.
Magewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-26, 11:01   Link #16
LG-MAX 2.o

This episode was so ridiculous that it was incredibly fun. Bravo JC Staff.
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-27, 01:11   Link #17
Frontier

I kinda feel like the Opening should've replaced Accelerator fighting Misaka Worst with Touma and Accelerator's rematch because this felt like an actual fight to get hyped over (although maybe they didn't want to spoil it, not that that's stopped Opening's before). I honestly got goose bumps when Touma said Accelerator's name and he turned around to see Touma .

I love how Accelerator is in his strongest state and Touma still punches him out .

Who needs labels like "good" or "bad," or "hero" or "villain," if it's about saving someone important to you and who needs help, maybe that's all that matters .

That's...certainly one way to inspire the troops Carissa. Can't blame Knight Leader for not caring for it though .

Shiage getting involved in guerilla warfare seems oddly fitting, but Acqua turning up was surprising. What a duo these two might make .

I like how the instant Mikoto sees that Touma is in the middle of all this she immediately sets out to go help him. It doesn't matter if it's WWIII and she's heading into a warzone, she's a Level 5 in love .

Lessar was staring...really intently at Touma at the end there. It didn't seem like normal, focused, staring either. She seemed like she was starring at him because she was really into him at that moment. Maybe Touma's speechifying and beating himself up is a big turn-on for her ?
Old 2019-02-27, 01:55   Link #18
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
I kinda feel like the Opening should've replaced Accelerator fighting Misaka Worst with Touma and Accelerator's rematch because this felt like an actual fight to get hyped over (although maybe they didn't want to spoil it, not that that's stopped Opening's before). I honestly got goose bumps when Touma said Accelerator's name and he turned around to see Touma .

I love how Accelerator is in his strongest state and Touma still punches him out .

Who needs labels like "good" or "bad," or "hero" or "villain," if it's about saving someone important to you and who needs help, maybe that's all that matters .

That's...certainly one way to inspire the troops Carissa. Can't blame Knight Leader for not caring for it though .

Shiage getting involved in guerilla warfare seems oddly fitting, but Acqua turning up was surprising. What a duo these two might make .

I like how the instant Mikoto sees that Touma is in the middle of all this she immediately sets out to go help him. It doesn't matter if it's WWIII and she's heading into a warzone, she's a Level 5 in love .

Lessar was staring...really intently at Touma at the end there. It didn't seem like normal, focused, staring either. She seemed like she was starring at him because she was really into him at that moment. Maybe Touma's speechifying and beating himself up is a big turn-on for her ?
Would you believe that the fight in the LN is even more badass but shorter?

Spoiler for LN version:

That moment with Misaka not hesitating to go to Russia to find Touma is great.

As for Lessar:

Spoiler for LN version:
Old 2019-02-27, 02:45   Link #19
Router25
World Connector. I think

This is bugging my mind now, but is the act of Imagine Breaker nullifying things only visible and audible to us viewers?
Old 2019-02-27, 09:58   Link #20
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Router25 View Post
This is bugging my mind now, but is the act of Imagine Breaker nullifying things only visible and audible to us viewers?
Yes, it's only for the audience.