AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

View Poll Results: To Aru... Index [LN/M] - Genesis Testament Volume 2 Rating
Perfect 10 5 27.78%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 2 11.11%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 5 27.78%
7 out of 10 : Good 6 33.33%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2020-07-09, 20:23   Link #21
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

I'm looking forward more of Touma's fake 優し being exposed, yes we know isn't genuine for a while but how his friends would react when they learn everything is a lie? (Kinda like Kiyotaka from Youzitsu) maybe the last sanctuary he has left will be gone and he might snap (finally).
Old 2020-07-09, 22:20   Link #22
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

For those who are worried, this is not the end of Anna.
She simply move into the part 2 of her plan after this.

As for what happened to Touma's body... it is something extremely simple and unsurprising.

Anyway, I am just happy that No.6 also point out Touma is a hypocrite.
More people mocking Touma that way, the better I feel.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-09, 22:28   Link #23
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Why are people acting like Touma being a hypocrite is news? He was always open about it.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-09, 22:53   Link #24
tsunade666

Touma might not hide it but not all sees it or pointed it out. But that is old news. Touma already accepts it and he should just ignores it.

What happens to Touma's body?
Old 2020-07-09, 23:15   Link #25
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

St. Germain. Whatever good and bad that happened to Touma's body this volume is all St. Germain.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
Why are people acting like Touma being a hypocrite is news? He was always open about it.
Because not enough people mock him about it
More people do this, the happier I am.
Old 2020-07-10, 00:01   Link #26
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

^ No good deed goes unpunished.

Last edited by Kuroageha; 2020-07-11 at 13:43.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-11, 05:39   Link #27
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

After sort of fearlessly charging through his problems and all that stuff, Touma saying that he was scared was unsettling. Even with Othinus, his death wasn't something inevitable like this virus. He was going to die and he was frightened. Also
創約二巻にて、アンナの元へ向かおうとする上条に対し立ち塞がる。このとき病院の階段がカラフルに明滅した りと不思議な現象が起こった。満身創痍の上条に『藍花悦』を貸そうと迫ったが、上条はこれを拒否。早死にす るがいい、と捨て台詞を吐いてそこから立ち去った。自身の情報を徹底して隠す理由は依然として 不明である。
「直接戦闘に不向きな能力」、「恋査よりは便利」、「望む能力は? ぼくなら使えるようにはできます」(創約二巻)
This passage sort of tells us about Aihana. From what I've google translated
1. Aihana's ability is not suited for direct combat
2. Aihana's ability is more convenient then Measure Heart.
The last part is kind of ambiguous, and its a direct quote from Aihana himself. "What ability do you want? I can use it". Either this is referring to his assistance regarding St. Germaine or he might actually have another ability allowing him to use multiple abilities.
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-11, 17:46   Link #28
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Loved the end of chapter 1, avatar updated accordingly. Misaki deserves this spotlight. Give her MORE please.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-11, 22:25   Link #29
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

After this chapter, no one can complain about Shiageluck again...

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-11, 23:47   Link #30
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
I cracked up SO HARD LMFAO. MISAKI Best waifu for sure LMFAO.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
Old 2020-07-12, 00:06   Link #31
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeMancer View Post
After sort of fearlessly charging through his problems and all that stuff, Touma saying that he was scared was unsettling. Even with Othinus, his death wasn't something inevitable like this virus. He was going to die and he was frightened. Also
創約二巻にて、アンナの元へ向かおうとする上条に対し立ち塞がる。このとき病院の階段がカラフルに明滅した りと不思議な現象が起こった。満身創痍の上条に『藍花悦』を貸そうと迫ったが、上条はこれを拒否。早死にす るがいい、と捨て台詞を吐いてそこから立ち去った。自身の情報を徹底して隠す理由は依然として 不明である。
「直接戦闘に不向きな能力」、「恋査よりは便利」、「望む能力は? ぼくなら使えるようにはできます」(創約二巻)
This passage sort of tells us about Aihana. From what I've google translated
1. Aihana's ability is not suited for direct combat
2. Aihana's ability is more convenient then Measure Heart.
The last part is kind of ambiguous, and its a direct quote from Aihana himself. "What ability do you want? I can use it". Either this is referring to his assistance regarding St. Germaine or he might actually have another ability allowing him to use multiple abilities.
2. Is Rensa, not Measure Heart.

And Yyu left about the the important part.
The power he lent out has to be lent together with identity of "Aihana".
The power his client get depends on the client's imagination.
Aihana use the Academy city itself to provide the power he lent out.

Either way, how AIhana's power work is pretty obvious now.
It truly is a more convenient version of Rensa.
Old 2020-07-12, 00:46   Link #32
BladeMancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
2. Is Rensa, not Measure Heart.

And Yyu left about the the important part.
The power he lent out has to be lent together with identity of "Aihana".
The power his client get depends on the client's imagination.
Aihana use the Academy city itself to provide the power he lent out.

Either way, how AIhana's power work is pretty obvious now.
It truly is a more convenient version of Rensa.
Wait, Rensa???
That makes more sense. The #6's power is an aggregate of lesser powers that he can collect by having people take his name.
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.
Old 2020-07-12, 15:18   Link #33
Daft

I find it hilarious that Fukiyose actually visited Aogami at the hospital, the guy that burned his hands masturbating, and then ends up destroying his tablet making it more difficult for him to masturbate.
Old 2020-07-12, 15:31   Link #34
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Yeah, about that...
Old 2020-07-13, 09:54   Link #35
kidzz

can anyone explain to me what Toma new power ?
kidzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-13, 19:46   Link #36
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidzz View Post
can anyone explain to me what Toma new power ?
Simple: St. Germain.
Old 2020-07-13, 23:40   Link #37
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Lol, that troll reveal, of the #6, and then no reveal. GODDAMN IT KAMACHI. F*CK. I'm still kind of unsure if it's Aogami. I assume not ... but I'm not sure, lol. All I can say is that was absolutely insane. I want to know more lmao. Goddamn it. But it does sound like he was implying that Touma's memories can somehow be restored in the city. The question is whether he was actually right. Also, goddamn it Touma, you're too principled. STOP IT LMAO.

Old 2020-07-14, 01:59   Link #38
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Looking at how No.6 power works, I doubt he can actually restore the memory.
Rather, just upload what had happened in the city into Touma while Touma adopts the identity of Aihana.
Old 2020-07-14, 05:03   Link #39
BladeMancer

Aihana's appearance was totally random. This is a set up, I feel like Touma's solution to the R&C issue is going to set him against him.
Old 2020-07-14, 08:29   Link #40
kidzz

i see that mean touma can use two power now image breaker and st Germain right ?
kidzz is offline   Reply With Quote