AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

View Poll Results: To Aru... Index [LN/M] - Genesis Testament Volume 1 Rating
Perfect 10 4 19.05%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 7 33.33%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 7 33.33%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 9.52%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 4.76%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2020-02-16, 23:17   Link #81
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

A simple MAD/AMV for GT1 (Click the link):

NicoNico
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2020-02-17, 10:02   Link #82
alex_drian

So magic became mainstream. Probably is the time to make a theme of the fact that the most of the magicians use a magic name to engrave a tragedy and all that and the fact that they actually know what the fuck they are doing aside of casting generic magic.
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-17, 20:50   Link #83
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_drian View Post
So magic became mainstream. Probably is the time to make a theme of the fact that the most of the magicians use a magic name to engrave a tragedy and all that and the fact that they actually know what the fuck they are doing aside of casting generic magic.
Magicians before: Colossus 502!!!!
Magicians now: K1r1t0 L33D!!!
Old 2020-02-20, 17:42   Link #84
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

So I actually finished this when it came out but I forgot to post because I was busy, but this was the best volume that we've gotten in a really long time imo, maybe the best volume in the series. The writing quality was way up and he brought a lot of main plot points into the mix and just handled everything in a really professional and mature way. I also really loved the ending. This entire volume was a major win for this series imo. It's a really exciting sign for the future.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-01, 22:09   Link #85
faiz blaster

Finally got around reading the whole thing. Indeed, a great volume. Still, I would like to take a moment to talk about that last line:

Spoiler for spoilers:
Old 2020-03-28, 16:26   Link #86
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by faiz blaster View Post
Finally got around reading the whole thing. Indeed, a great volume. Still, I would like to take a moment to talk about that last line:

Spoiler for spoilers:
Yeah, lol, it's clear that's where he's going with it too especially after all the dramatic foreshadowing of it too when he was talking to Maidono. It's going to be one of those are you sure you were right about what you were saying before moments.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-28, 18:14   Link #87
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil_slayer View Post
People gives Index so much shit for always jumping and biting Touma but it's really the same cliche with Misaka always attacking the poor dude.

Where is my man Hamazura tho? No best thug in this volume?
That's completely incomparable! Index is dangerous beast whose fangs are capable sent Touma to hospital. Mikoto's few millions volt lighting bolts in other hand are completely harmless and she already expect nothing will happen when she strikes.