AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2023-08-03, 14:22   Link #2261
Gerard07

I read somewhere that in "Marie Route", Luxon finally betrayed Leon and shot him on the way... is that true, if so, what will happen next?
The other thing, did the author really make a Hertrude/Hertruda route?, would someone give me more details about it?, isn't Luxon on that route?.
Gerard07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-08-03, 16:42   Link #2262
Twi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard07 View Post
I read somewhere that in "Marie Route", Luxon finally betrayed Leon and shot him on the way... is that true, if so, what will happen next?
The other thing, did the author really make a Hertrude/Hertruda route?, would someone give me more details about it?, isn't Luxon on that route?.
I believe the Reddit has spoilers but no full translations yet.

As far as I know, after they resolved the mess that was with Mary and Angie decided not to ice Olivia, Luxon shot Leon and proceeded to start attacking Holfort because when the Saint knocked him out of commission she rebooted the authority command that Leon used to become his Master and effectively took him off the chains he was bound by.

As for the Fanoss Twins route, there's two chapters written but no one has translated it yet.

And there are no English Translations for the Marie Route Manga despite it being ongoing at the moment with us seeing the incident she killed the bear and a flashfoward of her wedding and how she looked before Leon died in his first life.
Old 2023-08-03, 20:32   Link #2263
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
As for the Fanoss Twins route, there's two chapters written but no one has translated it yet.
I wonder how his interaction with Olivia and Angie will be on this route.
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-08-05, 20:20   Link #2264
AndrewR5D4

So Marie likes Loic more than Julius and the other Holfort dudes. Why?

Now that we're seeing some Alzer Republic characters reappearing, I still wonder what happened to Pierre. His fate was never made clear despite some possibilities being given. Also, will Noelle's sister even find happiness?

The spoilers and summaries don't mention anything about Jake, Oscar, Aaron, or any of the other guys from the third otome game. Anybody else notice how little the otome game characters from the third installment are actually featured compared to the first two groups? Even the protagonist is largely ignored in favor of Princess Erika. Also, what about that feud going on between Jenna and Finley?
AndrewR5D4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-08-05, 23:03   Link #2265
Gerard07

I saw the Hertrude-Hertrauda Route and I must say that I liked it, I liked Leon's relationship with Brave and the princesses, and after reading it I can't help but think that it will be from Luxon; will it be found by Olivia like the original game?, I will wait with longing for the continuation.
Question; What happened at the end with Finn and Mia in volume 12, did they return to the Empire?, would someone please be so kind as to give me more complete spoilers for the volume XD.
Old 2023-08-06, 08:24   Link #2266
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
I saw the Hertrude-Hertrauda Route and I must say that I liked it, I liked Leon's relationship with Brave and the princesses, and after reading it I can't help but think that it will be from Luxon; will it be found by Olivia like the original game?, I will wait with longing for the continuation.
On that route Leon and Brave vs Olivia and Luxion could be a possibility. Olivia can be having fun with the 5 idiots, and at the same time have some kind of love-hate relationship with Leon, who in this route is next to Fanoss.

Personally, if Leon has any brains he should destroy Luxion before it activates, but he's never been one of the smartest.
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-08-07, 09:54   Link #2267
Bakaraiser0711

is their milf queen route i want to know why she called evil queen in the original game
Bakaraiser0711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-08-07, 10:15   Link #2268
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakaraiser0711 View Post
is their milf queen route i want to know why she called evil queen in the original game
She is a mother whose son and a bunch of other high-ranked noble brat got seduced by a random chick appeared out of nowhere and mess up her kingdom, of couse any sensible mom wil turn hostile against Game Olivia>>>the "heroine a d captured targets" called her "evil" for going against them
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-08-08, 04:03   Link #2269
mickbis

Quote:
The noble that support "heroine" aka "the good noble according to game" is that leader of enemy noble who flame Leon. So, it related to this game scenario and automatically put the Queen on antagonist/not friendly side.

Last edited by mickbis; 2023-08-08 at 04:27.
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-08-08, 11:54   Link #2270
cyberdemon

Quote:
Leon addresses this early on with Angie. It’s only natural to get upset when someone takes something from you. Angie was raised to be to perfect wife for Julius. Milene was the one who helped raise her to be the next queen for her son and treated her like a daughter. From Livias perspective, the queen and former fiancée are evil for getting in the way. As we see from the ln story, there are all kinds of politics and alliances that are affected as a result which destabilizes the kingdom so the queen and Angie are right to be angry.
Old 2023-08-10, 02:57   Link #2271
Huh...?

Well, in a way the 2 stories of this Series showcase that, Evil & Good are just perspectives that people have towards something.

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-08-24, 19:04   Link #2272
Gerard07

Maybe I shouldn't ask, but since there's no translation of Volume 12 yet, I'll be asking for spoilers for those who have read the Japanese novel anyway; Do you know the name of all the AIs (other than Luxon) Leon got at the end of volume 12? (there were 7 in the final illustration).
The other thing, I read the Hentrude/Hertruda route and I must say that I was interested, is it possible that the author will take out more parts of that route or will we have to wait for the next volume of the light novel to continue the story?.
Old 2023-08-26, 13:07   Link #2273
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard07 View Post
Maybe I shouldn't ask, but since there's no translation of Volume 12 yet, I'll be asking for spoilers for those who have read the Japanese novel anyway; Do you know the name of all the AIs (other than Luxon) Leon got at the end of volume 12? (there were 7 in the final illustration).
The other thing, I read the Hentrude/Hertruda route and I must say that I was interested, is it possible that the author will take out more parts of that route or will we have to wait for the next volume of the light novel to continue the story?.
Hertrude Route? What?

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-08-26, 15:49   Link #2274
Twi

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
Hertrude Route? What?
Similar to how the Marie Route started, the author started a new side story covering the twins meeting who is speculated to be Leon and Brave.
Old 2023-09-06, 10:35   Link #2275
SidVicious
Anime addict

I'm reading volume 12 now.
Still on chapter 9 but it really has that feeling of "the ending is near" kind of thing.
Old 2023-10-01, 20:19   Link #2276
cyberdemon

I was watching on YouTube the anime scene where Leon effortlessly handed a bunch of Demi humans their asses on a silver plater. Despite the insistence that they are supposed to be superior physically, he beat them up with his bare fist, not a gun. Then his dad decapitated one with a single swing of a sword. They played Serge beat down as a true adventurer vs a wannabe. Yet the reveal that his ancestor was the LEADER of the 5 stooge house founders and an unknown founder of the kingdom makes these so much more sense.
Old 2023-10-01, 20:34   Link #2277
Twi

Magic is a thing. Leon used magically enhanced punches when he hit the Demi-Humans and Serge.
Old 2023-10-01, 21:55   Link #2278
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Isn't body enhancing magic a thing? Iirc that was how Marie was able to go hunting since she was a child and beat up a bunch of thugs
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-10-01, 22:09   Link #2279
cyberdemon

Magic may be a thing but these were beings intended to fight new humans. You can give leeway but Leon hasn’t shown much aptitude for magic outside his gun usage and bullet augmentation. He’s only shown physical skills twice that I can remember. You can use his origin as a farmers son to explain some strength but that could only take him so far as the physical genetics set by old humans towards Demi humans that has been detailed even amongst new humans. Even then he took on several Demi humans
Old 2023-10-01, 22:46   Link #2280
Twi

We know that Elves were intended to be used as soldiers against New Humans by the eviler AIs admission. But we also know they've basically diminished over the generations since their origin and they went feral. We've seen exactly one Elf or Beastman use magic, and that's the one who's basically a druid while under the influence of an external power, and there's no indication (mostly because they basically disappear from the plot after Volume 3) that any of them could take the kind of damage we've seen from when Angie uses her Fire Lances, etc.

And physical enhancement magic is Leon and Marie's bread and butter every time they need to seriously smack someone outside of a bullet or a mech.

Tags
harem, milf, ore tueeeeee(?), otome game, queen is viable, reincarnated mc, the true king, true harem