3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 1.85%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2006-08-13, 23:35   Link #101
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Uh ... ok... I would play the game If I could understand it and if it wouldnt keep shutting down 5mins into the game.
Old 2006-08-14, 09:29   Link #102
Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGilis
Most probably, he couldn't yell calling his guards because he was not anymore the man he used to be. No one could yell very well after that.
Nah he could always scream.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onizuka-GTO
many young teenage lads were left sexually frustrated and mentally unstable, due to those inconsiderate advertisment.....
LOL.
Old 2006-08-14, 09:45   Link #103
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost
Nah he could always scream.
LOL.
Nah. Squeal only. Then he could always sing the Italian opera because knowing that Karura could crush thick chains with a single hand I don't expect to have something left after the deed, y'know?

Maybe his loss completely disturbed his endocrinal chemistry because gayer than that simply cannot exist...next thing you know he'll be popping breasts...
Old 2006-08-14, 09:50   Link #104
Lost

Not unless he gets regular estrogen injections.. Hmm what happened in the game? Leading up to his, erm, loss. He tried to do young Karura?

[Renegade, yep, and I doubt I will play it anyway. I like need a dual SLI-setup just to do the game justice.]
Old 2006-08-14, 09:59   Link #105
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost
Not unless he gets regular estrogen injections.. Hmm what happened in the game? Leading up to his, erm, loss. He tried to do young Karura?
That's what I heard, yep. Tried to force himself on her and got a quite demonstrative 'NO' from his beloved...

There are many ways to crush one's heart but with Karura only one way to crush a man's...alright, let's stop here. Bad image. Bad image!
Old 2006-08-19, 19:35   Link #106
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
ok ep so we wrap up this rebellion thing and Kaura remains at her lords side keeping her promise. Oboro and his sister complex man its just really funny watching him almost go in the bath with them. Looks like another battle is starting in ep 20
Old 2006-09-15, 19:30   Link #107
coroloro

A Cliffhanger

Episode 19 is certainly one heck of a place to leave off.

**SPOILERS**

I think getting to the point in the plot where we find out a hint of his origin and what is living inside him is a better place to stop if one has to. Anyone frustrated at having to wait? Any ideas at if the main character was actually a scientist on Earth before, and if so what world he has been transported to?

Anyone who wants to give me there ideas can probably reach me better on my xanga site.

http://www.xanga.com/Coroloro

-Coroloro
Old 2006-09-26, 16:34   Link #108
Ashur

I'm just wondering what are kenams or what does it mean. When Benawi was talking about the rebellion he said it was kenams rebellion in na tunk and if i remember well there is a part where Karura said she was a kenam too. So if anyone know pls tell me.
Old 2006-09-26, 16:50   Link #109
Zaris
of Porsche

Send a message via AIM to Zaris Send a message via MSN to Zaris Send a message via Yahoo to Zaris
As far as I know, the Kenam could just mean a low or undesireable caste in the Na Tunk country. The word is hardly mentioned to remember really well. I don't think they even used the word Ameteratsu in the series (but it's nothing you need to concern yourself with).
Old 2006-09-26, 21:23   Link #110
Ashur

It must be true that the word its not really important, i just wanted to know, thx anyway.
Old 2006-09-27, 01:47   Link #111
zalas
tsubasa o sagashite

Send a message via ICQ to zalas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashur
I'm just wondering what are kenams or what does it mean. When Benawi was talking about the rebellion he said it was kenams rebellion in na tunk and if i remember well there is a part where Karura said she was a kenam too. So if anyone know pls tell me.
Kenamu means slave.
Closed Thread