AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

View Poll Results: To Aru Majutsu no Index LN - New Testament Volume 13 Rating
Perfect 10 30 42.25%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 18 25.35%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 14 19.72%
7 out of 10 : Good 4 5.63%
6 out of 10 : Average 4 5.63%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.41%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2016-06-22, 20:38   Link #1021
RPG_Fanatic
Fallere825

Took a temporary break from To Aru Majutsu No index to prevent burn out. Now I am back to catch up.

Just finished this Volume, two more to go.

This was fun to read. We got to see first hand just how powerful a Magic God is, even without their ability to create new phases.

The High Priest was a great villain for this book. From his barbed words, to his twisted logic, and his dragging everyone down. Not to mention his attitude, it was perfect.

He really brought the despair to Touma at a couple points.

Kamachi gave Mikoto an interesting role in this book. In the old testament, the Aqua story gave Mikoto a glimpse of how much danger Touma put himself in. World War 3 was where she tried her best to stand on the same stage, I desire that continued through the Gremlin Arc. It culminated when Touma chose to side with Othinus, leaving Mikoto confused about what has happened. Now, with her trying to catch up even harder than before, the High Priest comes and destroys her illusions. Even more than showing her how out of her element she is, and how overshadowed she is, the High Priest even calls Mikoto out on it. The epilogue shows just how broken this encounter has left her. I am looking forward to seeing how Kamachi will further grow Mikoto's character.

Tags
light novel