Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-06-07, 17:13   Link #1
adevilinthedark
Bankai Master

Send a message via Yahoo to adevilinthedark
Hollow powers

Sorry if this has been made before.

We all know about the generic Hollow powers like Cero and Sonido. But what about the special powers that none of the others seem to have. Like the hollow that can destroy zanpakutos just by touch. Makes me wonder, does Ichigo’s hollow have a special ability. Do all hollows have a special ability but we’ve only seen a few?
Old 2007-06-10, 16:45   Link #2
Godly_senselessness

I'm sure Hichigo has a helluva trick up his sleeve.Thats the only way he's going to be able to defeat Espada 1 to 4.So there is probably a unique power still to come.
Old 2008-04-08, 00:51   Link #3
Jbanger
Banki

I think your right. Do u guys like my new avatar?
Old 2008-04-08, 01:21   Link #4
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Well Shinigami special abilities comes from their zanpakuto spirits inside their head. Technically, hollows and shinigami are both classified as spirits but on opposing ends of the spectum, so maybe hollows have an equivalent of zanpakuto spirits in their head. Perhaps an inner hollow too, which could be the reason they ARE a hollow.

If arrancar, maybe they must communicate with their inner hollow to regain their previous hollow abilities(aka: release) similarly to how shinigami do with their zanpakuto spirit.

Just speculation here xD
Old 2008-04-09, 16:27   Link #5
Ban kai
bleach luver

i think shinji might teach ichigo how to use a cero or a really crazy attach that only vizards can do
Old 2008-04-11, 20:17   Link #6
9TailsOfDestruction
Taicho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ban kai View Post
i think shinji might teach ichigo how to use a cero or a really crazy attach that only vizards can do
that would be cool
Old 2008-04-12, 13:21   Link #7
WinterSerenade

Quote:
If a shinigamified hollow can do it why not a hollowfied shinigami :P But seriously Ichigo shooting ceros! How cool would that be!
Old 2008-04-12, 14:54   Link #8
Medic
Dubstep - DZ

Quote:
ichigo will learn cero thats for sure, but it would be good if he had another hollow ability
Old 2008-04-12, 15:03   Link #9
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
I agree with The Small One. Look at it this way. The Hollow within the Shinigami inherits all the powers of the Zanpakuto because the Hollow will devour it. Thus, the Hollow enhances the abilities of the Zanpakuto. I wouldn't say it's limited to the Bankai release but Shikai as well. Also note that there's been hints that the Hollow powers enhance physical performance in addition to the actual powers. Love, for example, was ready to pull out his mask in order to face a fully transformed Ichigo during his battle with Shirosaki. Shinji pulled out his mask against Grimmjow for a reason, and he hadn't had any trouble fighting him where Ichigo had (while only using Bankai).

Quote:
Note that Espada have their own version of the Cero (Gran Ray Cero). I'll bet my money on the Vaizards having their own variation as well.
Old 2008-04-12, 16:02   Link #10
astrallionheart

Would it be kind of redundant for Ichigo to shoot ceros when he already has a projectile based attack?
Old 2008-04-13, 00:43   Link #11
Critias

I don't see Ichigo using Ceros very often, even IF he learned how to. He's more of a in-your-face fighter, but then again, he'll need everything he's got to face high Espadas, much less Aizen.
Old 2008-04-13, 04:19   Link #12
Arthas1011
Bring on the blood mortal

I can't wait for ichigo to get a new power man.... bring it on with the new cero calleed TENSA CERO!!
Old 2008-04-13, 08:28   Link #13
Mon Cheri
nope
*Graphic Designer

Lol, Tensa Cero.

Ichigo has allready used a Cero
(whitout knowing it), so he'll learn it for sure.

Old 2008-04-13, 08:30   Link #14
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrallionheart View Post
Would it be kind of redundant for Ichigo to shoot ceros when he already has a projectile based attack?
If he could fire getsuga tenshou and cero at the same time, it might be interesting.
Old 2008-04-13, 10:02   Link #15
minato uzumaki

it wasn't ichigo's cero it was the cero of his evil alter ego hehehehhe
Old 2008-04-13, 10:10   Link #16
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Cero is boring. It's just a "death ray". I don't really get why people want Ichigo to use this move so much.

Old 2008-04-13, 11:22   Link #17
Zek
Eyebrows...

Hollows definitely have unique powers. That's what the arrancar release is all about, tapping into their full hollow power. It's not clear if a Vaizard can manifest that sort of thing too though, since they lean towards the shinigami side.
Old 2008-04-13, 14:17   Link #18
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Cero is boring. It's just a "death ray". I don't really get why people want Ichigo to use this move so much.
Yeh i agree its would be just like him using Getsuga Tensho I dont really see a need for him to be using it. Id rather see him learn more abilities with Zangetsu...preferably something that isnt so cero like in appearance
Old 2008-04-13, 15:17   Link #19
Daito-kun
wanderer

Send a message via ICQ to Daito-kun
Inner hollow and Zangetsu are both parts of Ichigo power, so i agree with Small one - Ichigo hollow abiliti is the same as his bankai. As I see, it's more interesting for him to master his usage of bankai and create some attacks based on it's speedboost ability
Old 2008-04-13, 16:01   Link #20
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daito-kun View Post
Inner hollow and Zangetsu are both parts of Ichigo power, so i agree with Small one - Ichigo hollow abiliti is the same as his bankai. As I see, it's more interesting for him to master his usage of bankai and create some attacks based on it's speedboost ability
Hmmm... you think he could achieve Arrancar release with Zangetsu then? I mean he has a full hollow form, we saw that(around ep 125, I believe?), so it's not like he don't have any hollow form TO release.

I think he can, but I'm not too sure it's possible YET. Maybe he has to let White Ichigo take over, THEN rip his mask off(actual Arrancarfication), but then, would he still have Shikai/Bankai?