AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Old 2014-02-24, 12:50   Link #1
Student no.0
Part-time Warrior

Location: First star to the left, you should go there sometime.
Manga and LNs you hope get licensed in the future.

Sad as it is, there may be plenty of good manga(or manhwa) from Japan (or South Korea) that might have plenty of difficulty making it to your home country's market or may never get there anyway. How would you like to name those series that you'd love to own? Be it physical or digitally. Now before anyone brings this up, yes, I'm fully aware that it's easy to go find many 'free' manga reading sites online, but we're talking about wanting to support the creators for the product they make (besides importing). At the same time, this thread's purpose is not to convince anyone to promote or go against piracy.

Anyway:
Qualia the Purple has all my want above all so far, and it's just three volumes too.
Iris Zero (possibly licensed by DMC Inc. but I'm just waiting for an official announcement) It got licensed in France so hopefully it'll be available for NA soon.
Love Lab since I really liked the anime, and I really like how much the author's artwork has improved.
Dream Eater Merry Liked the anime until the latter half, so I'd really like to see how the story continues in the source material. I just saw a tumblr post recently where someone asked Seven Seas about their thoughts. In short, it's probably not going to happen under them, which is kinda disappointing but understandable given the factors mentioned.
The Severing Crime Edge Really liked the anime but highly doubtful there'll be a second season.

And for LNs, just Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria so far.
Student no.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-01, 10:39   Link #2
kan-chan

It would be a too long list because there is a really huge bunch! I'd also like if some manga (like Kyou kara Maou, Loveless, Tactics i.e) could be re-licensed...
Ah Utsuru licensed would be great but there are a lot of LN out there tha I'd like to be licensed

Koori no mamono no Monogatari - Blood and Seethe
kan-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-04, 16:34   Link #3
Student no.0
Part-time Warrior

Location: First star to the left, you should go there sometime.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kan-chan View Post
It would be a too long list because there is a really huge bunch! I'd also like if some manga (like Kyou kara Maou, Loveless, Tactics i.e) could be re-licensed...
Ah Utsuru licensed would be great but there are a lot of LN out there tha I'd like to be licensed
Tell me about it, just recently I've been hoping Jinki by Tsunashima Shirou would get licensed rescued since ADV manga went defunct a long time ago and I've been really wanting to see the anime for a while now.
Student no.0 is offline   Reply With Quote