AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2015-07-05, 01:53   Link #1
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

(Oreimo Fanfict) My friend can't be this much into BDSM

Tittle is actually was chosen just to make it easier to recognise. But Kirino will only occasionally appear in this. As I plan to write this from Kuroneko and mostly Ayase narration. Thought of Kuroneko as main narrator at first, but her chunii language is too difficult to mimic.

Of course it's fanfic, so it's self-pleasured really. But i always want to fantasize about Ayase story and her sudden (canon) BDSM relationship with Kuroneko. And how she comes to term with them and so on. Like Kirino and otaku fandom in the original novel really. I also want mentioning the Kousaka siblings as side character, just to fantasize about how their life will work out from the semi-open LN/anime ending. Two birds one stone really

Few key points:
  • not a literature guy. Always want to write a story but my writing is not up to par. Since my mind often run wild with fantasy so think a light novel format probably will help me going. Have to start from somewhere right?
  • interest in, but know little knowledge about real BDSM in general, once again hopefully writing this will give me an incentive to start looking into it
  • the focus will be on Ayase and Kuroneko relationship, with a bit of subtext~ish depending how it goes. But that would means neither of them will be in any other romantic relationship with anyone else
  • I am generally very open-minded. So if you have any feedback/ suggests on anything: plot devices, grammar, uses of words, please be frank but kind on me. I am rereading and fixings it as it goes as well. Also as nature of the fanfict, i think charterer will tends to be OOC. But i still want to keep them relatively as similar to the novel as they could, personality wise and the way they talk. The writing format as well. Those familiar with the novel maybe could point me out a better use of words/ lines. Especially Kuroneko Chunii talk

Let's just start:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volume 1 Prologue
"You guys did WHAT yesterday?"
Kirino stood up, slamming both her hands on the coffee table.
But as she started to notice the bystander crowd gathering eyes on her. She made a small cough to hide her embarrassment while slowly sat back into her seat.

"It's.... it's not like that, Kirino" I muttered

Still had eyes with burning flame on me, and without diverting them away , Kirino pointed her finger toward Kuroneko. Who was still slowly slipping on her tea next to me, pretending as if it was not even her concern.

"But... she told me that you called that cat 'Mistress', while she did THAT to you..."

I instinctively moved my hand to cover the mark on my collarbone . And while kept my head down, glanced to Kuroneko seeking for help. She saw my pleading but pretends not to notice.

Of course, it's me being scolded by Kirino right now.

Damn that girl. I should have killed her when I got the chance.

Sigh. Where should I begin this story with...

Spoiler for Chapter 1:

Spoiler for Chapter 2 :

Spoiler for Chapter 3:

Spoiler for Chapter 4:

Spoiler for Chapter 5:

Spoiler for Chapter 6:

Spoiler for Volume 1 Epilogue :

Chapter 7-12 were edited into the next post below (due to word limits)

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2015-08-12 at 15:16.
risingstar3110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-05, 15:20   Link #2
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Edit: Chapter 7 onward for those who don't want to load xD

Spoiler for Chapter 7:

Spoiler for Chapter 8:

Spoiler for Chapter 9:

Spoiler for Chapter 10:

Spoiler for Volume 2 Epilogue :

Spoiler for Chapter 11:

Spoiler for Chapter 12:

The link to Fanfiction for Chapter 13-23 (as this post is limited by words =/)

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2015-12-30 at 03:04.
Old 2015-07-06, 10:44   Link #3
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
No one commented on anything? And I was afraid that my fanfict would have been destroyed the moment it's put up xD

But yeah fixed up a couple of things, include Kuroneko's monologue based on the term used in her favourite Maschera anime
No offense to you, but from my experience with my fanfics, they tend to not get discussed very much in these threads, unless its like a really major project or you get lucky.

As for the story, I liked what I saw so far and I very am interested to see how the BDSM relationship between Ayase and Kuroneko will progress. Thus far, it seems to me, based on the dialogue at the end of chapter 2, I take it Kuroneko and Ayase are switching, though I suspect, based on chapter 1, Kuroneko is primarily the submissive.
SPARTAN 119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-06, 17:24   Link #4
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPARTAN 119 View Post
No offense to you, but from my experience with my fanfics, they tend to not get discussed very much in these threads, unless its like a really major project or you get lucky.

As for the story, I liked what I saw so far and I very am interested to see how the BDSM relationship between Ayase and Kuroneko will progress. Thus far, it seems to me, based on the dialogue at the end of chapter 2, I take it Kuroneko and Ayase are switching, though I suspect, based on chapter 1, Kuroneko is primarily the submissive.
Ah thank a lot for feedback. I actually fear of harsh criticism much more than not so I'm OK with relatively low discussion. I actually plan of this as semi-open source at first, but was kinda afraid there will be too many ideas clashed.

Clearly the next part will be on the whole BDSM experience. Already had a good idea what gonna happen. But still reading around a bit on real life BDSM experience to make sure it portrays a bit more believable.

But yeah Ayase and Kuroneko did take turn switching as apparently in the actual novel (did the anime show it? I didn't watch the whole S2 honestly). I guess it also will kinda portray their struggling, Ayase in particular better to keep it in between role-playing and her day-to-day personality. There's not enough Ayase and Kuroneko normal dialogue in the novel through so I kinda afraid i will stray them both too much out of character

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2015-07-06 at 17:37.
Old 2015-07-06, 18:36   Link #5
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

Quote:
Ah thank a lot for feedback. I actually fear of harsh criticism much more than not so I'm OK with relatively low discussion. I actually plan of this as semi-open source at first, but was kinda afraid there will be too many ideas clashed.

Clearly the next part will be on the whole BDSM experience. Already had a good idea what gonna happen. But still reading around a bit on real life BDSM experience to make sure it portrays a bit more believable.

But yeah Ayase and Kuroneko did take turn switching as apparently in the actual novel (did the anime show it? I didn't watch the whole S2 honestly). I guess it also will kinda portray their struggling, Ayase in particular better to keep it in between role-playing and her day-to-day personality. There's not enough Ayase and Kuroneko normal dialogue in the novel through so I kinda afraid i will stray them both too much out of character
Honestly with regard to the anime, I'm not sure, I only saw season 1, never read to the LNs or anything, so I had no idea Kuroneko and Ayase's BDSM relationship had any basis in canon.

As for the whole struggling with aspects like the role playing, I can how acting all chuuni would definitely be something of a departure from her normal personality.

Either way, though, looking forward to seeing how this progresses
Old 2015-07-06, 20:34   Link #6
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Honestly with regard to the anime, I'm not sure, I only saw season 1, never read to the LNs or anything, so I had no idea Kuroneko and Ayase's BDSM relationship had any basis in canon.

As for the whole struggling with aspects like the role playing, I can how acting all chuuni would definitely be something of a departure from her normal personality.

Either way, though, looking forward to seeing how this progresses
That was one of the funniest part in the novel. It's not too much of a spoiler, but first it was Kyousuke, and then later on Kirino did accidentally walk in the two very-excited looking Kuroneko and Ayase in the middle of their ritual/communication. Kirino's first line actually was:
"…Um… Ah… There are too many things I want to say, so I will start one at a time…". "So are you two going out?"

It totally was out of left field as well. But it's canon

Wrote the next part. But I probably have to reread and fix a fair bit later. Mostly because if i remember correctly there's only half of a prologue with Kuroneko as narrator in the LN. So it could be hard to mimic her line of thought

Also added it into the OP post

Spoiler for Continue of chapter 2:

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2015-07-06 at 21:00.
Old 2015-07-06, 23:32   Link #7
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

Quote:
Wrote the next part. But I probably have to reread and fix a fair bit later. Mostly because if i remember correctly there's only half of a prologue with Kuroneko as narrator in the LN. So it could be hard to mimic her line of thought

Also added it into the OP post

Spoiler for Continue of chapter 2:
This thread is becoming the "119 and Risingstar Show!"

Not sure how much help I'll be with the canon- been a while since I saw OreImo, but this far, I think Kuroneko seems in character, at least as far as the whole chuuni aspect of her personality, but I'm not no expert on this series.

I did, however, spot some typos, corrections boldfaced in the quote above.

As always, excited to see the continued BDSM adventures of Kuroneko and Ayase explore. I'm guessing they will progress from their usual ritual to try some new things, some of which might require a greater level of intimacy between them, although for that, I'm not sure how much AnimeSuki would allow to be posted before it becomes against the rules.
Old 2015-07-07, 00:02   Link #8
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
This thread is becoming the "119 and Risingstar Show!"

Not sure how much help I'll be with the canon- been a while since I saw OreImo, but this far, I think Kuroneko seems in character, at least as far as the whole chuuni aspect of her personality, but I'm not no expert on this series.

I did, however, spot some typos, corrections boldfaced in the quote above.

As always, excited to see the continued BDSM adventures of Kuroneko and Ayase explore. I'm guessing they will progress from their usual ritual to try some new things, some of which might require a greater level of intimacy between them, although for that, I'm not sure how much AnimeSuki would allow to be posted before it becomes against the rules.
Thank a lot
(I will modify only the first post. Too troublesome to make change every 2-3 posts. Can't believe i made mistakes like "disks" through, was sorta sleepy, but still it's really unexpected )

I probably will keep it at PG or MA15 level through. Otherwise I will need to read some erotic novel to write those parts xD
Old 2015-07-07, 08:11   Link #9
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Have a couple of hours, so let's just continue put the idea down the paper. Who know when i will run out of my enthusiasm on this...

Edit: have to go off a bit, will hopefully finish then proof-read this chapter in few hours

Edit2: and now that should be the end of 1st arc/ volume

Spoiler for Chapter 3:

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2015-07-07 at 10:27.
Old 2015-07-08, 00:25   Link #10
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

Quote:
Have a couple of hours, so let's just continue put the idea down the paper. Who know when i will run out of my enthusiasm on this...

Edit: have to go off a bit, will hopefully finish then proof-read this chapter in few hours

Edit2: and now that should be the end of 1st arc/ volume
Another excellent installment. So I guess Ayase and Kuroneko have gone all the way into the yuri relationship. Like to see how this progresses. Like I said, earlier, I'm excited to what happens in the next arc.
Old 2015-07-08, 05:29   Link #11
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Another excellent installment. So I guess Ayase and Kuroneko have gone all the way into the yuri relationship. Like to see how this progresses. Like I said, earlier, I'm excited to what happens in the next arc.
I...eh...does it feel too yuri~ish?

Like.... my thought on that incident was more on Ayase was over-swarmed by that almost uncontrollable sentiment of unknowing excitement and pleasure. Meanwhile Kuroneko is... well just there to accept it. She's sorta well-bounded anyway

I asked that because I don't want people to expect sex next chapter.... you know. Trying to keep it at tasteful subtext atm (don't want to spoil you my intention). But yeah provide me with any feedback if needed. I will tone it down by moving a few lines to future events if must.

And any grammar or mistake or other suggestions

Anyway chapter 4 (also updated first post), a shorter one. I thought it was a prologue for next arc at first, but it ended up going too long. (I didn't plan it at all, but every chapter from 1-3 did ended up around 1100-1200 words mark). The next part in chapter 5 might be difficult to write through.... As it gonna start its own arc.

Spoiler for Chapter 4:

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2015-07-08 at 06:07.
Old 2015-07-08, 17:28   Link #12
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Have less than an hour today, so let's see how far i can go into chapter 5.

I got the planning up to chapter 7, include possibly volume 1/ or 2nd arc epilogue. But at this moment is not ready to write chapter 6 yet. Like, i know what to write but I don't know if i can put what i thoughts into paper.

Spoiler for unfinished Chapter 5:

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2015-07-08 at 23:09.
Old 2015-07-08, 23:04   Link #13
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

And here is the rest of Chapter 5.

Ah. I think i have been writing these too fast without proper proof-reading. But in the same time, i sorta afraid that I will forget these thoughts, so have to put it down as fast as i could.

Will be definitely difficult for me to write chapter 6, as I still could not plan out the detail for first half yet. So it could be a bit slow for me to write it. Once again, let's see how it will pan out.

Chapter 7 however, should be a bit more straight forward

Spoiler for the rest of chapter 5:
Old 2015-07-09, 11:54   Link #14
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Wrote the first half of chapter 6. Haven't proof-read yet through.

The second half is quite difficult to write. Honestly i felt like it could break the flow of the whole story if i don't do it correct.

But it's what i wanted to write about. And hopefully even if does not come out correctly, a couple of reread edit can fix it. But need you guys opinions too

Spoiler for Unfinished Chapter 6:
Old 2015-07-09, 20:05   Link #15
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

And this is the full Chapter 6. Which conclude this whole arc. And it actually got fairly long too. Still feel like it was rushing it quite a bit.

I also looked and fixed overall some minor things from chapter 1 -5

There would be the epilogue for This "Volume" to put a conclude to it. Then we should move back for more BDSM in Chapter 7 (but i probably will have to plan out chapter 8 and 9 first.

Spoiler for Chapter 6:
Old 2015-07-10, 18:55   Link #16
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

And so this is Volume 1 epilogue (also updated in first post). Which should be closure of this entire arc....

I also has to fix up chapter 5 and rewrite quite a bit of chapter 6 to converse the whole event better. Especially the transition of dialogues

Already got a good idea of what to write in chapter 7 (we will return to a fair bit of BDSM), and have some ideas of what Volume 2 will be about. But at this moment it's still generally vague. I can't write chapter 7 without at least have planned out chapter 8 and 9 at least

Spoiler for Volume 1 Epilogue :
Old 2015-07-10, 22:25   Link #17
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

Quote:
I...eh...does it feel too yuri~ish?

Like.... my thought on that incident was more on Ayase was over-swarmed by that almost uncontrollable sentiment of unknowing excitement and pleasure. Meanwhile Kuroneko is... well just there to accept it. She's sorta well-bounded anyway

I asked that because I don't want people to expect sex next chapter.... you know. Trying to keep it at tasteful subtext atm (don't want to spoil you my intention). But yeah provide me with any feedback if needed. I will tone it down by moving a few lines to future events if must.

And any grammar or mistake or other suggestions

Anyway chapter 4 (also updated first post), a shorter one. I thought it was a prologue for next arc at first, but it ended up going too long. (I didn't plan it at all, but every chapter from 1-3 did ended up around 1100-1200 words mark). The next part in chapter 5 might be difficult to write through.... As it gonna start its own arc.

Spoiler for Chapter 4:
Sorry for the slow reply, been very busy finishing off a thesis for a master's degree- being a graduate student is like a full time job. In any case, as for the yuri subtext, I was my mistake- I thought the scene break involved "off-screen" sex, but looking at it again, it was supposed to be Ayase just passing out in pleasure. Good job with as much as I have read- up to chapter 6, and will read the rest and any future updates when I have time.
Old 2015-07-11, 14:26   Link #18
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Sorry for the slow reply, been very busy finishing off a thesis for a master's degree- being a graduate student is like a full time job. In any case, as for the yuri subtext, I was my mistake- I thought the scene break involved "off-screen" sex, but looking at it again, it was supposed to be Ayase just passing out in pleasure. Good job with as much as I have read- up to chapter 6, and will read the rest and any future updates when I have time.
Hey thank for the feedback.

Don't worry just take your time, I will have to slow down a lot in coming weeks as well

Honestly , first time writing fanfict and there were quite a lot experiences that i only start to understand first hand. Like for example often heard about mangaka and LN readers pandering to fans' wishes (on shipping in particular). Didn't think much of it. But when read what you said above, my first thought was also "hmm, should I follow his thought and include a sex scene there?"

Then there's this whole: should i keep the development steady but it may end up bore readers/audiences out. Or should I push and accelerate the development, but risk making it feeling like it's rushing/ disjointed
Old 2015-07-12, 21:55   Link #19
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

Quote:
Hey thank for the feedback.

Don't worry just take your time, I will have to slow down a lot in coming weeks as well

Honestly , first time writing fanfict and there were quite a lot experiences that i only start to understand first hand. Like for example often heard about mangaka and LN readers pandering to fans' wishes (on shipping in particular). Didn't think much of it. But when read what you said above, my first thought was also "hmm, should I follow his thought and include a sex scene there?"

Then there's this whole: should i keep the development steady but it may end up bore readers/audiences out. Or should I push and accelerate the development, but risk making it feeling like it's rushing/ disjointed
Overall, I don't mind you continuing at a slow pace, my comment wasn't so much as a recommendation as stating that, initially, I mistook Ayase's passing out a scene break implied to be off-screen sex.

As for my thoughts on Kuroneko and Ayase actually having sex- at least in the world of your fanfic, it would make sense if they did it eventually, I mean, there are definite signs they of them seeing each other as more than friends. This line really does give me the impression of pent-up sexual desire:

Quote:
But worse is this complicated feeling inside of me… I don’t know how to describe it. But it’s almost like a desire. Of wanting to reach deeper and deeper into that white skin, mess the inside of her body up, taint her inner soul with the filth of my hands, before watching her corrupted body slowly wither…
However, at the moment, I'd say the sex scene might be a bit abrupt- you showed in the first little "ritual" you described that Kuroneko was still embarrassed to even wear a swimsuit in front of Ayase. While people can of course do these sort of things spontaneously in the right moment, I feel they should get more comfortable, try some new kinks maybe. Obviously they should reach the point to where they are actually comfortable being undressed in each others company before they actually have sex- and if you do decide to go that far, it's your perogative whether to include an actual sex scene or just imply it happened "off-screen".

In other word's, I'm quite pleased with the story at the pace it's going.
Old 2015-07-13, 00:22   Link #20
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Overall, I don't mind you continuing at a slow pace, my comment wasn't so much as a recommendation as stating that, initially, I mistook Ayase's passing out a scene break implied to be off-screen sex.

As for my thoughts on Kuroneko and Ayase actually having sex- at least in the world of your fanfic, it would make sense if they did it eventually, I mean, there are definite signs they of them seeing each other as more than friends. This line really does give me the impression of pent-up sexual desire:

However, at the moment, I'd say the sex scene might be a bit abrupt- you showed in the first little "ritual" you described that Kuroneko was still embarrassed to even wear a swimsuit in front of Ayase. While people can of course do these sort of things spontaneously in the right moment, I feel they should get more comfortable, try some new kinks maybe. Obviously they should reach the point to where they are actually comfortable being undressed in each others company before they actually have sex- and if you do decide to go that far, it's your perogative whether to include an actual sex scene or just imply it happened "off-screen".

In other word's, I'm quite pleased with the story at the pace it's going.
Ah thank for the feedback like always

Honestly, I have a feeling I will not even make this far if not thank to you. I probably would have written 2-3 chapters, seeing no reply. And will just leave it.

I already sorta planned up for chapter 7-9 now. But still just slightly concerned that it will be too plot-focused . I means normally it's a good thing. But i have a feeling that sometime good author have to include fillers on-purpose just to shift readers mind away (and let it rest). Otherwise they will be overwhelmed by all of the development

Btw, If you haven't watched Oreimo S2 or read LN, I think just to explain more on my take in Ayase character (so you can point if out if she's too OCC later). I think she is depicted as a person bold on the surface, but fairly innocent at heart. So when i comes to sexual or relationship topic, I try to build her as "knew everything but experienced nothing" kinda girl. Kuroneko meanwhile is just.... Kuroneko
(actually regarding later part of the novel/S2, Kuroneko is actually quite manipulative when it comes to the well-being of her friend. Basically her Destiny Record is her planning of what she wanted to happen to her and her friends. Most of the time it only can be achieved via at her own sacrifice)

The 3 years time skip (as they all into college now) was for the story set-up, and also my take on the grown-up of novel characters. Moreover I also think due to the topic was a bit more mature now the character also needed a bit more mature mindset. I honestly didn't realise how young they were until I read the novel. Like if you show the anime to someone new and said they were all 16+, most people will believe. But considering the way they talked, it's very clear that they were just preteen in the novel. In fact Kirino and Kuroneko actually were quite mature for their age (believe or not)

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2015-07-13 at 00:39.

Tags
fanfiction, oreimo, yuri, yuri subtext