AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Old 2003-12-11, 23:08   Link #1
Nikolai

Anime-Realm looking for quality checkers and distro

Since this looks like a good place to do it, I figure I should mention some openings Anime-Realm is looking to fill:

We're looking for quality checker(s), who, if you don't know, look over our stuff before it's released to check the editing, spelling, encoding, anything we may have missed that might incite us to redo the encode.

We're also short on distro (seems to be a pretty common thing now...) so somebody who can seed BitTorrent, provide a dump for the distro team, and/or run a (legitimate) XDCC bot would be useful.

We're currently getting started on subbing Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo (a few-years-old mystery series), and we'll pick up something new in January once we find out which series are being done by fifteen groups...
Nikolai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-13, 15:11   Link #2
Excel 2004
Please Fix My Avatar

Send a message via AIM to Excel 2004
Hello, my name is Excel 2004 and I would like to apply for a position as a Quality Checker and a Distributor. I am known for my incredible attention to detail and previous and current positions in editing and proofreading publications, including my high school newspaper. I also have technology available to encode VCD, SVCD, MPEG 1/2, DVD, and AVI (including DivX and XviD) streams. I will be able to distribute via BitTorrent.

Last edited by Excel 2004; 2004-01-01 at 15:28.
Excel 2004 is offline   Reply With Quote