AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2020-01-01, 12:37   Link #81
VooXoo

Oh, the dentist daughter? So many twists.
VooXoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-10, 06:01   Link #82
VooXoo

New raw chapter of the manga out, the manga burned through the festival thief arc very fast, and even changed things, like Nishino getting reputation falling even more lowly in the classroom, unless he did anyway but was just wrote only classrep knew of what happened and instanctly made him the culprit in her mind and didn't call anyone else.
The translator made a short summary of the previous volume too, possibly starting the new one soon.
Old 2020-02-29, 10:04   Link #83
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Anyonemind giving info about the relatiosnhip between silver loli and Nishino so far?
Old 2020-05-01, 00:09   Link #84
Disdanny
Izanagi

Who what happened with that girl with black hair? I read the manga and she was with some ikeman tard. Does the Mc actually like anyone? lol i was told by a friend this was from the Tanaka the wizard author so I am expecting bad luck for the mc. I am reading the manga. I just want to know if mc ever gets a win. I see the classmates hate him smfh.
Disdanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-07, 05:20   Link #85
VooXoo

Who you mean for girl with black hair?
The class prez or the normal girl Nishino liked for a while?
And about that, Nishino had a short "crush" on a classmate that he thought was a perfect normal girl, he decided to live as a normal JP student in his fianl time at school and that she would have matched the image well, I don't clearly remember why but his classmates asked him who he liked and he just said her name, a boy in his class that dislike him then decided to do her just to get back at the MC, that didn't honestly care because that "love" was just a possibility in his mind.
Another crush was a italian girl that Rose presented to him, but it was just a plot from Rose to get his contact info and a idea of what he likes from the messages.
MC luck and misfortune is pretty balanced, Rose is the only girl that clearly likes him but he believes she is only another bitch that wants to build a relationship to use him whenever she needs and is just acting the part, he believes that Rose even got with the classmate that dislike him because he told him so.

At least that is where the novel translation got, I don't know if the class prez will fall for him after the present arc, but her evaluation of him should at least change.

The author gone out of his way to make the MC hated without a good reason, when he brought a rockstar to the school band the girls decided it was thanks to Rose and not Nishino, and even when discovering it was only MC that was close to him they stayed away.
When he saved his classmates from the yakuza they not only weren't grateful but even said lies to make him at fault.
When the money disappeared they decided he was the culprit even if a ton of people had access to the money and the author made the thing even dumber from not making just explain that he took a mask for the musicist that all the school cheered for and got out of the room, so for them there was no reason for him to be in the room that had the money, the money just reappering didn't remove the suspects because it would look like he put it back for fear.
The biggest culprits of this are the prez that hates him for no reason and pushes the class to hate him, the male classmate that changed being saved in saving him and Rose that actually wants Nishino to be alone so she will be the only person close to him.

99% of the people in this novel are pieces of sht I wouldn't want to be friend anyway but Nishino wants to be friendly.
Old 2020-05-20, 04:15   Link #86
VooXoo

The manga TL is going well, sadly the mangaka goes a bit too fast and is poor in explanations, but it can be read.
The novel instead is stuck, and the team seem to be inactive, it could be sniped soon with the manga having fans and the novel TL being halted from january.
Old 2020-05-21, 12:00   Link #87
Disdanny
Izanagi

I have been reading the manga and I gotta say the classmates are all pure toxic trash. Does it get better for Nishino? like I don't like Rose she is crazy af.
Old 2020-05-21, 12:09   Link #88
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

After reading all translated novel.
Pretty sure they won't change their opinion of him and their attitudes toward him.
They are just too judging.
The girl he crush on also trashed bitch.
Good thing he seems move on from her.
Old 2020-05-21, 15:33   Link #89
Greenish Growth

So what keeps up your guy's interest in reading the novel? There are so many nasty, irredeemable characters and the main character doesn't want to clear his name of accusations because he doesn't want to reveal things.

What keeps you continuing on with it? Is the story interesting? Is it a good character study? Are you waiting for a noteworthy big event to occur?
Greenish Growth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-21, 16:05   Link #90
VooXoo

For me is more or less all of the above, + I finish what I've started(if isn't absolute pure trash).
This novel is even different from the normal cliche stuff, I like things on the negative more than the usual treat everyday.
The manga got a injection of nitro, I think they translated all avaiable chapters today, hope it pushes the novel TL to restart.

But given how the last translator disappeared on march I think our best bet is another team taking the job, hope the best for the previous TL.

edited for wrong word

Last edited by VooXoo; 2020-05-28 at 02:19.
Old 2020-05-23, 11:55   Link #91
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Oh shit.
Is he fine?
Got the author's Twitter or something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenish Growth View Post
So what keeps up your guy's interest in reading the novel? There are so many nasty, irredeemable characters and the main character doesn't want to clear his name of accusations because he doesn't want to reveal things.

What keeps you continuing on with it? Is the story interesting? Is it a good character study? Are you waiting for a noteworthy big event to occur?
Just like Tanaka, Nishino novel is carried by their lolis .
Old 2020-05-23, 12:23   Link #92
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

And it's very refreshing to see ugly Protagonist kick asses.
Old 2020-05-23, 12:27   Link #93
tsunade666

author disappeared? what? is it the TL or the author that you meant? there hasn't been an update in TL to be honest and I don't know if it's drop but a new TL can emerge but author disappearing its a whole new trouble.
Old 2020-05-23, 12:37   Link #94
WyrdMonger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
The girl he crush on also trashed bitch.
Good thing he seems move on from her.
Out of curiosity, who is the girl Nishino had a crush on?
Was she ever relative to the plot?
WyrdMonger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-23, 12:51   Link #95
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

I only read till vol 3, so I don't know what happen afterward.
He crush on the black haired girl(Forgot her name because she's ungrateful bitch)
But from what I heard in this thread. MC finally stopped and move on.
Old 2020-05-23, 12:54   Link #96
WyrdMonger

You mean Shimizu, the prez? I did skim the last two chapters.

According she starts dating Takeuchi who is apparently absolute scum.

I honestly wish his classmates get karma, but honestly even if the author didn’t disappeared, I don’t think he would do that.
Old 2020-05-23, 13:54   Link #97
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Not class rep, there is other girl.
This girl almost got raped by gangster when his trash classmate run between his legs.
The girl was saved by him but she's very ungrateful to him.
Old 2020-05-23, 14:05   Link #98
WyrdMonger

Just read the chapter. That was bessie. Her reasoning was just stupid
That girl didn’t appear in later chapters. Does she ever appear again?
And does Takeuchi dump her, and finally gets some comeuppance? It was mention he loses the ability to get laid.

Also the Prez is toxic. She just outright accused and assulted Nishino. And even when it was revealed to her that Rose stole the money she acted like she did nothing wrong. And thankTakeuchi because he told Nishino to stop making her tense?

These characters make this series to toxic to read and enjoy. God they all deserve karma.

Last edited by WyrdMonger; 2020-05-23 at 14:27.
Old 2020-05-24, 23:03   Link #99
Disdanny
Izanagi

Reading everyone's feedback I can only say that the author knows how to write trash ass characters. If none of them get karma it will be disappoiting. I do wish Nishino would be better and stand up for himself. Also I saw the illustrations for volume 4 have there been any spoilers? I see that he kisses Francisca.

Last edited by Disdanny; 2020-05-24 at 23:17.
Old 2020-05-26, 18:29   Link #100
dragon1412

The author still seem to be active based on his twitter though. I think he mean the TL one
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, mc with mob face, mc with special powers, underestimated mc, yandere main heroine