AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2019-10-11, 02:51   Link #61
Rinvelt
駄目人間

^It's until arc 3, so around chapter 100. Though there's still something in arc 4 too.

Btw, after finishing the arc I stopped in, which was a pain, starting the next arc made it all fun again. Even more so because of the big change in the series. I'm honestly amazed the series came this far, and even more so amazed by the author who managed to tie everything together.

Anyway, one arc to go and I'll be up to date with the current arc being released.
Rinvelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-13, 04:49   Link #62
Rinvelt
駄目人間

Up to date now.
Latest finished arc was amazing. Glad I came back to it.
Old 2019-10-13, 06:13   Link #63
wuhugm
Confused Shark

I read the manga and it feels like template LN of secretly TUUEEE MC saving 1 heroine each arc
He's donkan too
What's so special?
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-13, 08:24   Link #64
Rinvelt
駄目人間

^He isn't donkan, he knows they like him.
He doesn't save 1 heroine per arc.
Also Anos shows his power, he doesn't hide it, that's cool.

Also, the world building is amazing. Everything is tied together. I was suprised.
Old 2019-10-13, 09:10   Link #65
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^So he knows they like him. What is he doing about that?
Old 2019-10-13, 09:38   Link #66
Rinvelt
駄目人間

He doesn't do anything in particular, aside from time to time and it's one of the problem I have with the novel.
But he isn't dense, so that's it at least. And it correspond to his personality.
Old 2019-10-13, 10:37   Link #67
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^I hope he does Ayanokouji thing soon
Old 2019-11-02, 12:22   Link #68
Abysmalheart

I'm surprised this thread is dry. I expected a bit more info. Btw where is shin ? when do we see him who's the girl in cover 4 of LN ?
Abysmalheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-03, 11:19   Link #69
Nymene

Thumbs up

I wonder if the anime version will include the scene from the source material with Arnos eavesdropping Misa and Ray's date with Sasha. That scene where MC and heroine eavesdropped and peeked another couple's intimate moment reminded me of one scene from the Eroge titled, "Koi suru Utopia"
Nymene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-15, 05:53   Link #70
Nymene

I just read the latest WN chapter. The current arc seems to start focusing on Rey and his Evansmana holy sword.
Old 2020-02-25, 14:10   Link #71
Nymene

Thumbs up

Ray Grandsley, who will become MC's "Shin'yuu" male best friend, has made his first appearance in the Manga.

Lol at all the BL/Gay comments by readers
Old 2020-05-13, 10:33   Link #72
eisai_haramasukoi

Just started reading the manga version. I want to ask if the LN is licensed since I can't find any translation of this.
eisai_haramasukoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-21, 15:22   Link #73
zoldec

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinvelt View Post
Stopped at around 430, but basically Misha and Sasha are the main, Eleonore is kinda main, then I guess fanclub girls are sub?

For hero:
Spoiler:

^Actually it's a pretty fun read. I just kinda stopped reading for a few weeks around chapter 430 and couldn't get back into it since then.
The parents are idiots, but the main reason is that the Mother's child should have died initially (with the mom) but was saved thanks to Anos. So they're just glad their child is healthy and decided to roll with it.
Did u read it as in japanese or english?
zoldec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-21, 15:58   Link #74
zoldec

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymene View Post
I like this novel because MC's male comrade has his own girl and have lots of screentime appearing in many scenes that he ( Ray ) reminds me of August from Kenja no Mago, except that Ray is a million times more useful in combat and doesn't depend much on the MC in holding his own against non-final boss of an arc enemies.

That feature is better than stuff like Smartphone or Hyakuren no Haou, where there is no close male friend of the MC around him, or like Gakusen Toshi Asterisk or Absolute Duo, where MC's male friend is weak or appears in only a few scenes like a very minor character with no action scenes and no girl of his own. I don't mind if MC has a harem, as long as a character similar to Ray that is strong and is paired with his own girl, appears in any Light Novel. I like it if such male friend characters play a significant role in the story, as I can relate strongly to that because I had such a best male friend during my high school years.
in gakusen toshi asterisk defense the male mc friend is a spy as well as a type of ninja so basically his not bad unlike in kenja no mago power wise but political wise kenja no mago was prince so his words holds more sway.
Old 2020-06-21, 16:00   Link #75
zoldec

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymene View Post
I read this at Narou, but I've bought too the LNs volumes 1,2,3,4, and found the illustrations very good and cute.

It's too bad not many people are discussing about this superb novel here at Animesuki, as it is not often a male best friend of a MC gets lots of screentime in many battle and SOL scenes in a WN or LN. Besides, the heroines are strong too, and Male Best Friends'girl is cute too, and the battle scenes are interesting too, so this needs more attention.

My only single complaint is the lack of an interesting main antagonist that presents a long-term threat to Arnos and company. Instead we get not-so-threatening episodic antagonists per arc that.....may not be able to sustain long-term interest for those who like a story where MC and friends has to go against a more credible threat or challenge.
maybe their s is only few readable en translation that few people talk about unlike other series lets just say youzitsu where a lot of people are doing eng tl onwards whenever a raws epub are available in whatever online site such as wattpad, jnovels and such.
Old 2020-07-04, 12:47   Link #76
Disdanny
Izanagi

The anime started!
Disdanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-04, 14:00   Link #77
Tenzen12

So does it get better? Like MC actually struggling with anything or getting main heroine that is more interesting then this first girl? Good world building or plot could also do a job.
Old 2020-07-04, 14:26   Link #78
Marco
A lazy reader.

I don't think this is the type of novel that's meant to be anything serious.
It's just about the adventures of a reincarnated demong king.
I mean, we can't apply the same criterion to every novel.
Marco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-04, 14:39   Link #79
Rinvelt
駄目人間

Anos never really struggles (some enemies are tough, though) as he's the strongest being in the multiverse.
There are two heroines, but the romance in the novel is low.
Also, the world building is great. Though it's developped little by little, so you won't see that in the anime.

EDIT: Ah, and when I say the romance is low, it's for Anos. Other characters have some nice romances.

Last edited by Rinvelt; 2020-07-04 at 14:51.
Old 2020-07-04, 21:38   Link #80
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
So does it get better? Like MC actually struggling with anything or getting main heroine that is more interesting then this first girl? Good world building or plot could also do a job.
And fights seriously for the first time in ch.10, anime probably stops at ch.3
Romance takes until ch.4 for something serious.
World building progress very slowly. Even by the latest novel chapter we still haven't see the real picture yet.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, magic academy, magic and high fantasy, male comrade present, overpowered mc