AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2017-06-16, 05:12   Link #81
Breimn

Was it? I guess i will have to check it when i have time. Did author mention when vol 2 of LN will come out or it already came out and I simply miss it?
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-16, 05:45   Link #82
Show1983
RAW manga/LN provider?

Anybody that wants vol 1 to 6 illustrations pm me
Show1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-16, 06:19   Link #83
mickbis

marathon web novel vol 2
seem like he also got a hundred of ancient Japan ninja descendant as a follower in the future too
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-16, 08:15   Link #84
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

It looks like impossible to travel through time while summoned from different world..
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-16, 11:01   Link #85
mickbis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
It looks like impossible to travel through time while summoned from different world..
From what I read ( google translate )

Spoiler for Ninja part in vol 2:
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-16, 16:35   Link #86
Fairy Water

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show1983 View Post
Anybody that wants vol 1 to 6 illustrations pm me
Can't u just do us a favor by uploading on imgur or sth? For the sake of those that might read this thread a year later or so.
Fairy Water is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-16, 16:38   Link #87
Breimn

He explained why in another thread some time ago.
Uploaders made things harder to rip when they figured out people were ripping .
Old 2017-06-16, 17:54   Link #88
travelingbum

so if anyone is reading the LN
Spoiler for :
travelingbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-16, 18:56   Link #89
Show1983
RAW manga/LN provider?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairy Water View Post
Can't u just do us a favor by uploading on imgur or sth? For the sake of those that might read this thread a year later or so.
Because of those act, several ebook sellers have locked their reading app so we couldn't take screenshots anymore.
I get my ebook ln from neowing, cdjapan and ebookjapan. Neowing and cdjapan have locked their reading app, getting ebookjapan to do the same, you can say goodbye to illustrations sharing from me.
Old 2017-07-21, 00:04   Link #90
Ratedhook522

Can anybody share to explain what happens in volume 6 of the light novel? Does the empire, namely the bitch princess decide to use his childhood friend against him?
Ratedhook522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-31, 22:18   Link #91
travelingbum

awww no ch this month and it comes out aug 1st.... will there be another ch or nothing for the rest of aug i wonder.
travelingbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-31, 23:25   Link #92
Show1983
RAW manga/LN provider?

Anyone that wants vol 7 illustrations, pm me
Old 2017-08-01, 02:01   Link #93
Morilinde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratedhook522 View Post
Can anybody share to explain what happens in volume 6 of the light novel? Does the empire, namely the bitch princess decide to use his childhood friend against him?
From what I understood with Google translate

Spoiler for Spoiler:
You think you have defeated us? You think you have defeated the Master's Chosen? Your efforts are for naught, Prince! We are Domini! I am Domini! We are ethereal! we are eternal! We will fight until the heavens burn and the skies fall
Morilinde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-02, 06:18   Link #94
Lenox

This has been on my mind for some time now, if the main character hates being given a title and territory so much then why didn't he just refuse when it was given or leave after it was given?
Lenox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-02, 06:44   Link #95
Stinkt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenox View Post
This has been on my mind for some time now, if the main character hates being given a title and territory so much then why didn't he just refuse when it was given or leave after it was given?
Because if he did that, he would be killed on the spot, and there were some people that was hoping for that to happen. The only way out was to get stronger than his enemies and he needed time for that.

WN/LN - Reading: Zhan Long • World Teacher • Arifureta • Legendary Moonlight Scupltor • Re:Monster • Suterareta Yuusha • Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan • Martial God Asura • Oukoku e Tsuzuku Michi • Hisshou Dungeon • Risou no Himo Seikatsu • Yuusha Party no Kawaii ko ga ita no de

Dropped: Tate no Yuusha • Nejimaki Seirei Senki • Yobidasa Reta Satsuriku-sha
Stinkt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-02, 06:48   Link #96
DoomCalibur
The Shrouded Lonebrave

One of this series's most annoying occurence is that the intelligence level of this world's citizens is too low or maybe the author set the Earthling's brain IQ too high.... Anyway in short, it goes like this:
Spoiler for Annoying:
DoomCalibur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-02, 06:51   Link #97
Breimn

What do you expect from a bunch of idiot whose diplomacy was simply saying "For honor!!" without considering any reward . I doubt even knight in our world were be so idiotic, excluding the ones fighting for religion.
Old 2017-08-02, 09:05   Link #98
Morilinde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimn View Post
What do you expect from a bunch of idiot whose diplomacy was simply saying "For honor!!" without considering any reward . I doubt even knight in our world were be so idiotic, excluding the ones fighting for religion.
The thing is the MC is 16 at that point (in the latest raws he is 20 i think). How can a 16 year old guy have such a huge understanding on tactics and politics? This is to me a loophole in this whole novel. I mean I personally like it the MC is calm and makes hard cold decisions depending on the situation. I get that he is a formidable fighter thanks to the training in 'sure-kill' martial arts but he is also a (so far) flawless strategist / politican. Like he is a reborn Sun Tzu or Machiavelli
You think you have defeated us? You think you have defeated the Master's Chosen? Your efforts are for naught, Prince! We are Domini! I am Domini! We are ethereal! we are eternal! We will fight until the heavens burn and the skies fall
Morilinde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-02, 09:05   Link #99
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimn View Post
It is a idiot of author, who can only make his mc smart by dumbing down his surrounding.
Old 2017-08-02, 09:12   Link #100
ChuckE
Provoker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morilinde View Post
The thing is the MC is 16 at that point (in the latest raws he is 20 i think). How can a 16 year old guy have such a huge understanding on tactics and politics? This is to me a loophole in this whole novel. I mean I personally like it the MC is calm and makes hard cold decisions depending on the situation. I get that he is a formidable fighter thanks to the training in 'sure-kill' martial arts but he is also a (so far) flawless strategist / politican. Like he is a reborn Sun Tzu or Machiavelli
Yeah, main character is too capable for his age. It is as he 94 old man who spent his life in military and politics

Tags
cliche villains, gary stu mc, politics, strategy