AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2020-03-26, 02:19   Link #581
Applehell

That quite a good ending.

In the end Uruk's destruction came to pass as Gilgamesh saw, but humanity survived the conflict to rebuild a new elsewhere. I didn't expect Quetz to have lived through literally going out in blaze of glory but given the last two sort had nearly everyone except for Eresh BSing their way back its par course. I suppose.

Everyone essentially got the send off they needed tho kinda what's gonna happen to underworld without Eresh there to administrate anymore...

Anyway, I rank this as definitely one of the better Fate adaptation. In fact I think enjoyed spin-offs stories (Zero, Apocalypse, Case Files and now this) than I have the main stuff except Heaven Feel's movies which is arguably the best of Fate for me. I supposed more due original series being an VN compared to the much more straightforward side material.
Applehell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-26, 06:23   Link #582
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Applehell View Post
That quite a good ending.

In the end Uruk's destruction came to pass as Gilgamesh saw, but humanity survived the conflict to rebuild a new elsewhere. I didn't expect Quetz to have lived through literally going out in blaze of glory but given the last two sort had nearly everyone except for Eresh BSing their way back its par course. I suppose.

Everyone essentially got the send off they needed tho kinda what's gonna happen to underworld without Eresh there to administrate anymore...

Anyway, I rank this as definitely one of the better Fate adaptation. In fact I think enjoyed spin-offs stories (Zero, Apocalypse, Case Files and now this) than I have the main stuff except Heaven Feel's movies which is arguably the best of Fate for me. I supposed more due original series being an VN compared to the much more straightforward side material.
Going by the, again English, version of the game it doesn't really matter since

Spoiler for Singularity:

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2020-03-28 at 06:02.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-26, 09:28   Link #583
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post

Spoiler for Singularity:
Spoiler for that was retconned:

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Thess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-27, 22:04   Link #584
Applehell

Quote:

Spoiler for Singularity:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post

Ok, I get the general gist of it. Sounds kind of like a wonky explanation, but does tie in the whole this is a journey no one will remember. The Singularities where twisted version of real histories to begin and supposed would have replaced the real ones had they not been dealt with.
Applehell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-28, 06:26   Link #585
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
Just another thing I'll ignore in my headcanon then, along with the origin of the gods. I mean their origin explains why Clarent opens up when activating, but takes all the myth and magic away. Moreover, it only leaves
Spoiler for remaining gods:

Spoiler for Answer regarding singularity deaths:

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2020-04-06, 19:50   Link #586
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Marathoning Episodes 17-21 was good decision. It better gave off the urgency of the situation, and now that the Journey of Humans and Gods in Uruk has ended, I can finally give out my final sentiments.

Honestly, I cannot fathom the trials faced by Ritsuka Fujimaru because I don't know about the story of the six previous singularities. However, Babylonia has provided that feeling of "culmination", where those previous experiences helped Ritsuka and Mash decide on what they should do as the the representatives of humanity that faces its end. I commend him for this foolhardiness, this charisma, this want to reach out to others... and Mash for her purity as a human with a longing for adventure, loyalty to Ritsuka's decisions, and strength inside and out. Without them he couldn't have woven this tapestry of victory for Uruk and Chaldea.

And now we face "finality". Ritsuka would at last face the reason why the journey to the singularities had to be done and, this time carrying the hopes and aspirations of those he lost and gained through all seven singularities.

Next Destination: Solomon.

ENTRY #358 GET.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-10, 21:21   Link #587
AC-Phoenix
Detective

FInally managed to finish it...
So in the end Tiamat was just a yandere for humanity? LOL

Also.. Obviously Enmua Elish was the only thing that could defeat her... Gilga should have done that from the start lol. Remind me... How did Avalon block that thing again?

Somehow I think Hassan could have done that alone too though...(And Fou too) I don't really understand how Merlin could run over from Avalon when he isn't even born yet...

And... It's so Gilgamesh to drink out of the holy grail.. .(And offer alcohol to minors... wait why do they even care... they aren't minors in that time...)

Old 2020-05-27, 02:17   Link #588
Thess

Quote:
So in the end Tiamat was just a yandere for humanity? LOL
The Beasts are the Power of Love gone wrong.

Quote:
Also.. Obviously Enmua Elish was the only thing that could defeat her... Gilga should have done that from the start lol. Remind me... How did Avalon block that thing again?
It wouldn't have done anything to her in the beginning, you need to remove the layers of her immortality.

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Thess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-01, 17:54   Link #589
AnimeFan188

1st Fate/Grand Order Anime Film Slated for December 5 After COVID-19 Delay:

"The first film in the Fate/Grand Order The Movie Divine Realm of the Round Table:
Camelot (Fate/Grand Order Shinsei Entaku Ryōiki Camelot) film project has been
rescheduled to December 5. The film had been delayed from its August 15 opening, due
to the effects of the new coronavirus disease (COVID-19) on its production.

On Saturday, the online service Aniplex+ began selling sets of exclusive advance ticket
passes with acrylic mascots. The sets feature illustrations of the characters in traditional
Japanese yukata kimono for the summer. (People who already bought the film's advance
ticket passes can still use them.)"

See:

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...-delay/.162467
AnimeFan188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-11, 09:35   Link #590
azenable
President of TecoT

Just watched the film in theater today. damm its a trilogy!
azenable is offline   Reply With Quote