AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2014-06-16, 08:56   Link #61
IceHism

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
The guy who looks like Suzaku from the Code Geass.

Is he a fodder to hype the MC further?
If you mean whether he appears again later in the series, then yes. he does appear later and he is quite important.
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-16, 09:10   Link #62
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceHism View Post
If you mean whether he appears again later in the series, then yes. he does appear later and he is quite important.
He just made his first appearance in the anime, while he looks strong, but I have the feeling that he is a jobber or a fodder in front of Tatsuya's presence.

So, is he a fodder or he is actually good enough to give Tatsuya a decent fight?

Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-16, 09:16   Link #63
Echizen777

Quote:
He just made his first appearance in the anime, while he looks strong, but I have the feeling that he is a jobber or a fodder in front of Tatsuya's presence.

So, is he a fodder or he is actually good enough to give Tatsuya a decent fight?

He is not a fodder. But the fight you are waiting for won't be the kind of fight you want IMO.
Echizen777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-16, 10:38   Link #64
IceHism

Quote:

He could give him a decent fight. But they aren't going to fight in the way that you are thinking about
Old 2014-06-18, 11:41   Link #65
zztop

Has the author stated when or how he intends to conclude the series, or is the story still going at full speed ahead?
zztop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-18, 11:55   Link #66
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by zztop View Post
Has the author stated when or how he intends to conclude the series, or is the story still going at full speed ahead?
At the moment, based upon a tweet from the author from November 2011, the author expects the story to take about 20 to 25 volumes to complete, if the publisher lets him finish it.

From my understanding ... there haven't been any additional information that would verify or change this information ... so I assume that this exception might be a quite valid assumption.

There also hasn't been any info about how the author intends to conclude the series and I doubt that he will actually reveal that, since it would ... pretty much make the point of actually reading this LN a little redundant.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-18, 12:37   Link #67
Ultragunner

Well, one thing that is quite sure is that Mahouka will finish after (or during) Tatsuya senior year at First High
Old 2014-06-22, 09:03   Link #68
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

since i;m seeing a growing harem for tatsuya and a possible NTR, i want to know the status of the girls relationship with him ( in the LN) and who has the closet relationship apart from his brocon sis, and last who is tatsuya interested in
Old 2014-06-22, 09:29   Link #69
Echizen777

Blush doesn't necessarily mean that they are crushing on him but he is responsible for the women team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakaizer View Post
since i;m seeing a growing harem for tatsuya and a possible NTR, i want to know the status of the girls relationship with him ( in the LN) and who has the closet relationship apart from his brocon sis, and last who is tatsuya interested in
Girls who loves him are Miyuki, Honoka, Mayumi and Erika(though some fans disagree about her). Shizuku doesn't love him but admire him, she ships him with Honoka, her best friend. There is also Lina who loves him but she won't appear in the anime.

Mari is happy enough with her boyfriend , the others are just friendly with him.
Old 2014-06-22, 09:34   Link #70
Kokus

Spoiler for girls interestet in tats (till vol 13):
Kokus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-22, 13:06   Link #71
Rava

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echizen777 View Post
Blush doesn't necessarily mean that they are crushing on him but he is responsible for the women team.

Girls who loves him are Miyuki, Honoka, Mayumi and Erika(though some fans disagree about her). Shizuku doesn't love him but admire him, she ships him with Honoka, her best friend. There is also Lina who loves him but she won't appear in the anime.

Mari is happy enough with her boyfriend , the others are just friendly with him.
Correction.

Miyuki, Lina and Honoka are the only ones that are confirmed to be interested in Tatsuya THAT way, and can be quoted from the text.

Mayumi is VERY hazy because she has only shown clear evidence of sibling-zoning Tatsuya, but her other reactions to Tatsuya have kind of ranged from "Is she jealous?" to "What the heck is with that kind of reaction?"
Spoiler:
This still needs shipping glasses to make it work, but the prescription doesn't need to be strong.

Erika both likes and is scared of Tatsuya, but you'd need pretty strong shipping glasses to make the like THAT way as of V13.
Rava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-22, 13:42   Link #72
Echizen777

I don't think I wear shipping googles, true that it is only really confirmed for the 3 cited but there are some moments which clearly hint romantic attraction, especially because I would not like Tatsuya to have too much females falling for him, harem can be cool but it is better when it's played for laughs like in vol, 13 in this series at least.

First I will use Miyuki has an example.
Spoiler for My reasons:
Old 2014-06-22, 13:56   Link #73
IceHism

Well being someone who has a rather conservative view on attraction, there are 4 girls I think who like Tatsuya in THAT way. Miyuki, Honoka, Lina(but I don't see how this is gonna be relevant in the story after she disappears so I don't really like to count this one), and Mayumi as evidenced by her weird side story that was never published. However, I don't have enough proof to conclude that Erika has feelings beyond being a friend.

Now, Tatsuya doesn't like women and doesn't understand why people in general would even like him (even with Miyuki herself) so you won't see Tatsuya hit on anybody unless he regains strong emotions back but he may be married off as a political thing
Old 2014-06-22, 14:09   Link #74
zerozeronine

Quote:
Well being someone who has a rather conservative view on attraction, there are 4 girls I think who like Tatsuya in THAT way. Miyuki, Honoka, Lina(but I don't see how this is gonna be relevant in the story after she disappears so I don't really like to count this one), and Mayumi as evidenced by her weird side story that was never published. However, I don't have enough proof to conclude that Erika has feelings beyond being a friend.

Now, Tatsuya doesn't like women and doesn't understand why people in general would even like him (even with Miyuki herself) so you won't see Tatsuya hit on anybody unless he regains strong emotions back but he may be married off as a political thing
Erika like's him more than a friend,it was in the Visitor's arc,when she was Mizuki not getting lunch because she was irritated and avoiding Tatsuya because he was also helping Mayumi I believe.(Too lazy too look for the exact quote's )
zerozeronine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-22, 14:37   Link #75
IceHism

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerozeronine View Post
Erika like's him more than a friend,it was in the Visitor's arc,when she was Mizuki not getting lunch because she was irritated and avoiding Tatsuya because he was also helping Mayumi I believe.(Too lazy too look for the exact quote's )
That scene was her mad because she didn't want to work with mayumi and katsuto, not much to do with tats
Old 2014-06-22, 14:44   Link #76
zerozeronine

Quote:
That scene was her mad because she didn't want to work with mayumi and katsuto, not much to do with tats
Her words were her,not them,and they also talked about in that scene about Tatsuya and her feelings,the words love or like wasn't there but you know what they are talking about.
Old 2014-07-04, 17:13   Link #77
amtro
Distro

I which volume did Tatsuya tell Mikihiko about his Elemental Sight?
I am having trouble locating the scene.
amtro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-05, 03:16   Link #78
Echizen777

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtro View Post
I which volume did Tatsuya tell Mikihiko about his Elemental Sight?
I am having trouble locating the scene.
He didn't explicitly talked about it, just said he could see activation sequences. It's in Vol 3 and in the anime when he decomposed the terrorist's guns.
Old 2014-07-06, 12:01   Link #79
zerozeronine

Too lazy to re read Yokohama.but did Shizuku witnessed Re-growth on Isori and Kihihara?Was she in the helicopter with Honoka or in the Helicopter her family sent?
Old 2014-07-11, 11:39   Link #80
skylight25

Hello guys i am new here, i am trying to find the summarys of the novels , my search always get me to this forum but the links are dead :/ . Can someone give me a link to the summary or where to find them. I know the novels are already in english but is kinda hard to read to me ( english is not my first language) and i get lost in the way they are written so a summary seem perfect. I am in the 9 schools tournament part 2 so far. please some help. example :
MKnR Web Arc 2 Summary - raptorfalcon & whsie this link of mediafire is always dead. I will love you if you help me . NO HOMo xD
skylight25 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
q&a