AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2014-08-25, 04:47   Link #21
Echizen777

I caught up with the last translated chapter. It's very different from what I imagined in a good way and it answers to some questions while adding to the world building like the designer of Miyuki's decoration, it's good to read Miyuki's thoughts but it is used to flesh out the other characters as well . I was surprised to read that Maya and Koichi are still in contact and despite his guardian job Tatsuya can still be requested for assassination jobs, I guess it's only when the situation is extreme. But how did Mayumi find infos about Miyuki despite the Yotsuba and their protection? Is it because she is Saegusa?

Mayumi becomes even more interesting in this spinoff, I like how concerned she is about the Bloom/Weed system, her sudden acceptation of Tatsuya as a PMC member makes more sense now that I learned that the siblings were condemned since the beginning . Honoka's character is a bit different to me, I have the impression she is gay for Miyuki when I read it and she is overused at times, during the clash with Hanzou's group for example she was not supposed to react like that, it would have been better to show Shizuku's POV. The art is ok but it's mostly for the female characters, I find Miyuki prettier than in the LN illustrations, Mayumi's design is very good as well though she seems younger at times, Eimi is good too but Honoka,Shizuku and Mari are so-so.
Echizen777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-08, 17:42   Link #22
Awrya
U mad?

Just a thought after skimming though Ch.30.
When Sizuku defeated her opponent Kanou Shiori (that's what I think her name is, furigana so small) in Speed Shooting semifinals, score was 96 to 92. At the same time, Shizuku muttered 'Perfect' at the end of the match in the LN, which implies that she got 100 points.
Just another small scene where the artist took a little liberty with Yuutousei?
Old 2015-01-09, 05:57   Link #23
Echizen777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Just a thought after skimming though Ch.30.
When Sizuku defeated her opponent Kanou Shiori (that's what I think her name is, furigana so small) in Speed Shooting semifinals, score was 96 to 92. At the same time, Shizuku muttered 'Perfect' at the end of the match in the LN, which implies that she got 100 points.
Just another small scene where the artist took a little liberty with Yuutousei?
It must be because her performance with the CAD was good, she was amazed by Tatsuya's performance and was thinking about this while competing at this moment.
Echizen777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-09, 16:24   Link #24
LKK

Yen Press confirmed with ANN that they have licensed this manga. [Source]

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-20, 20:38   Link #25
bakato

So I just read the english publication. At first I thought they cut out the honorifics wit Miyuki calling Tatsuya brother, but it seems they changed their mind midway. Onii-sama is in! Honorifics are unscathed. Terminology is as we know it with psion and pushion. Although when they first introduced the CAD, they changed it to "compact calculation devices," but they referred to it as "C.A.D" afterwards.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-28, 18:50   Link #26
bakato

Finally visited a BN with volume 5 in stock. I knewAiri was stuck-up but to think she had the nerve to laugh at Miyuki for being a commoner. She really needs to be taken down a notch.