AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2015-04-12, 23:43   Link #61
ProxyAccount

The interesting part is the fact that Honoka used ですけど at the end of the part where she was talking about until liking someone else. That's often done after stating what it is that the speaker would like to do, but can't/won't for some other reason. So it can mean that she'll probably still keep liking Tatsuya after all.

This is explained when Benio talks about the Elements heritage of Honoka, meaning that she is likely to remain loyal because it's in her nature. It is this pure loyalty that was transferred to the Parasite that inhabits Pixie.
ProxyAccount is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-16, 20:12   Link #62
Armando99

There we go, Honoka is pretty much in the bag should Tatsuya choose her. The way her loyalty is , she will remain with Tatsuya regardless.
Armando99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-30, 22:20   Link #63
aortax

Are honoka's parents mentioned to be dead or alive ? Like where are they they?
aortax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-30, 22:24   Link #64
Armando99

They are still alive. It is not explicitly stated but we can infer by her going home (her own home).

I think, Tatsuya already went there with her once (to change clothes or something like that).
Armando99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-01, 15:44   Link #65
xdhakspy

Yeah Tatsuya and Miyuki visited Honoka house for the vampire incident, and it didn't mention about her parents but I think she is member clan, family or something because of her light magic the Shizuku's mother mentioned something about it on the conversation with Tatsuya...
xdhakspy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-01, 23:36   Link #66
Chirst

Found a picture of Honoka and Shizuku in lovely dresses
Spoiler for Honoka and Shizuku:
Chirst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-20, 15:38   Link #67
DanielSong39

Nothing against Honoka but I think her love will forever remain one-sided. Even if she becomes a mistress she will have to wait her turn in line...

My unofficial power rankings:

1. Miyuki
2. Mayumi
3. Angelina
4. Erika
5. Shizuku
6. Honoka

Does this sound about right?
DanielSong39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-20, 22:08   Link #68
Kotaro kunn

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielSong39 View Post
Nothing against Honoka but I think her love will forever remain one-sided. Even if she becomes a mistress she will have to wait her turn in line...

1. Miyuki
2. Mayumi
3. Angelina
4. Erika
5. Shizuku
6. Honoka

Shipping in Mahouka is merely a contest between Miyuki and Mayumi v.s the rest.
Kotaro kunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-24, 06:25   Link #69
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielSong39 View Post

1. Miyuki
2. Mayumi
3. Angelina
4. Erika
5. Shizuku
6. Honoka

I'd rate Shizuka above Erika.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotaro kunn View Post
Truth.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-24, 11:04   Link #70
Honjo Masamune
The Fucking Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotaro kunn View Post
My number 1,2,3,4,5....
Spoiler:
Honjo Masamune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-26, 06:40   Link #71
DanielSong39

I'm trying to go by the characterizations and interactions with Tatsyua in the story, not my personal preferences.

Honoka seems to be a rather hapless character at times - I suppose that is her role.
DanielSong39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-02, 00:26   Link #72
albatros

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Soul View Post
Well it's not like there is much she can do at this point.

Erika and Leo have the whole Rozen subplot going on.
Mayumi is attempting to find oaut about Nakura's death and what her father is up to.
Yakumo is helping Tatsuya with the traditionalists. \
Pixie is helping Tatsuya deal with the other parasites and is a personal helper.

It's a shame that Honoka isn't appearing as much anymore but she cannot really contribute much at this point.
tatsuya doesn't have a guardian,and there's no more loyal candidate than honoka;if miyuki really care about tatsuya,she should suggest it herself
albatros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-04, 13:13   Link #73
Aika Natsume

Quote:
Originally Posted by albatros View Post
tatsuya doesn't have a guardian,and there's no more loyal candidate than honoka;if miyuki really care about tatsuya,she should suggest it herself
As for this guardian thing about Tatsuya, personally i dont think he needs one. Miyuki is more than enough in case.
More so, Honoka is just loyal and is never a good candidate to be his guardian that if ever Miyuki really cared about him, she will suggest it herself. Well, just no. Miyuki will kill her in the end if ever she becomes one. Lol. (Yandere mode)
Aika Natsume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-24, 18:44   Link #74
Pierre

Why would Shizuku be above Honoka? She has had even less interaction with him than almost any other girl through vol 13 or so. And other than being over powered I don't see why Angelina would be that high assuming that is a list of possible pairings with Tatsuya and not strength rankings.

I feel like is she wasn't already taken Mari would have been one of the better pairings with Tatsuya.
Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-24, 20:31   Link #75
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
Why would Shizuku be above Honoka? She has had even less interaction with him than almost any other girl through vol 13 or so. And other than being over powered I don't see why Angelina would be that high assuming that is a list of possible pairings with Tatsuya and not strength rankings.

I feel like is she wasn't already taken Mari would have been one of the better pairings with Tatsuya.
I personally find Lina's chemistry with Tatsuya to be one of the best out of all the girls. Besides, Lina has been the girl, aside from Miyuki, that has aroused the most emotions out of Tatsuya so far.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote