AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2017-05-23, 00:08   Link #21
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiharaRonin View Post
Here's jow I think it will go.
NT19 Aiwass' core along with Accelerator and Hamazura getting involved. The team will head to England. The England problem will progress in the background.
NT20 - All out battle for England, ending with only Femi-Aleister remain. Past Magic Side characters involved. Lola using AC's tech to help out. Touma and friends will return to the city and try to settle in to their normal lives. Lola will continue to lead AC.
I agreed that NT19 will most likey start off where the last one started and it will have to do which Aiwass and Lola/Coronzon takeover of AC and Touma may fight against this takeover and NT20 could also be about this fight.

Then after that we will most likey have two volume in the United Kingdom/Europe and everywhere else Crowley is attacking like Canada and Australia.

We also have to remember that Lola/Coronzon want to take control and power from the Roman Catholic Church and Russia Orthodox Church and have control of all the Christian Church even if the two church have lost quite some power after WWIII but unlike the Roman Catholic Church which lost a huge card like GRS. The Russia Orthodox Church have not even really show any of there cards.

We also need to know if the thing controlling Lola is the true Coronzon of Crowley beileves because Crowley in real life spelled his which a h and said that is the true Chorozon and I think Kamachi did the thing in his between the lines of this volume by saying the Demon Crowley summon name start which a C but didn't tell us how it was spell because that could tell us if Lola/Coronzon is the real one or a fake lesser version.

Also I want to know what Angels are even more in this series now that Othinus call Aiwass an Angel from the Pure World beyond all phases because this mean that Aiwass is an Angel of the Pure World which are just the Physical Laws of the World or a World just like our which out supernatural stuff and follow Science which mean that in the Index World Angel are still a thing in that Pure World which mean at least in the Index World True Angels are not true supernatural things but something else?

Any guesses for what True Angels are then?
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-23, 00:59   Link #22
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

BTW, we know that Westcott committed a forgery involving Anna Sprengel to cement his status as founder of the Golden Dawn. But do you think it dismissed Sprengel's existence in the Toaruverse? Or there is still a possibility that Sprengel actually exists and the forgery is proof of it?
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-23, 02:38   Link #23
salamander750

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
BTW, we know that Westcott committed a forgery involving Anna Sprengel to cement his status as founder of the Golden Dawn. But do you think it dismissed Sprengel's existence in the Toaruverse? Or there is still a possibility that Sprengel actually exists and the forgery is proof of it?
Well this is Index we are talking about, so nothing can be sure until the author said it.
salamander750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-23, 04:13   Link #24
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

I read a bit and it could be possible. The definition of "Secret Chief" (one of which is "ascended being") fits the definition of Magic Gods.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Old 2017-05-23, 17:12   Link #25
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Secret Chief is a title only rewarded to rank 8=3 or above in Thelema practice.
In other words, only those who has cross the abyss can be refereed as such.

In To Aru verse, Aleister can already become a Magic God, just prevented himself from becoming one by hiding inside his tube (where his body won't generate mana).
Yet Aleister has not yet cross the Abyss and at best 7=4 only.
In other words, becoming a magic god is unrelated to the status of a Secret Chief.
Whether a person is a Secret Chief or not is determined only by a person's practice on the Thelema.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-23, 18:32   Link #26
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secret_Chiefs

I was thinking of this more general term. Was actually surprised though; the term had corresponding usage in other disciplies.

Old 2017-05-23, 19:48   Link #27
Chosen_Hero

I just found proof that Touma IS Batman.

Spoiler for Proof:

Anyways, I personally expect the Kamijou Faction to reunite to go to England. The question now is if WORST and Kuroyoru (might be spelled wrong) will join them.

Last edited by Chosen_Hero; 2017-05-23 at 20:58.
Chosen_Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-23, 20:55   Link #28
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Secret Chief is a title only rewarded to rank 8=3 or above in Thelema practice.
In other words, only those who has cross the abyss can be refereed as such.

In To Aru verse, Aleister can already become a Magic God, just prevented himself from becoming one by hiding inside his tube (where his body won't generate mana).
Yet Aleister has not yet cross the Abyss and at best 7=4 only.
In other words, becoming a magic god is unrelated to the status of a Secret Chief.
Whether a person is a Secret Chief or not is determined only by a person's practice on the Thelema.
If I was to put the Magic God in Crowley's Believe they would be 7=4 and became Brother of the Left Hand Path. Also remember that Othinus was also said to be behind the True Magic God by the True Magic God so she would most likey be 6=5 A Greater Adept who have Obtains a general mastery of practical Magick, though without comprehension whichmay be the true reason Othinus was not which the True Magic God in there Phase.

Also if the True Magic God where part of the Left Hand Path there be no way Crowley would want to be a part of it.

Also is it just me or was there something every important that Windowless Building was missing and that was Crowley Tube. Even if it was in Temple form when Touma group broke in because at the end everyone beside Touma turn it to the way it truely was to help Touma.

So Where Was Crowley' s Tube?
Old 2017-05-23, 21:15   Link #29
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Who knows? All we know of it is that someone like Awaki can access the Tube Room using Move Point alone. Also, hell if we know the dimensions of the "stairway".

Old 2017-05-23, 21:50   Link #30
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Right now, my expections include a hell of a recruitment rally for the new war and a trip to england for one hell of a battle. I like to keep it broad to prepare for inevitable twists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
I just found proof that Touma IS Batman.

Spoiler for Proof:

Anyways, I personally expect the Kamijou Faction to reunite to go to England. The question now is if WORST and Kuroyoru (might be spelled wrong) will join them.
Then what the hell is Kamisato, all multiverse Batmans merged into one?

Considering a lot of them are with the Angelican Church, that could be difficult. But that would be a big part of the fun, too.

Also, you spelled it right.
Requiem-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-23, 22:24   Link #31
KiharaRonin

Many members are of the Kamijou Faction have a reason to go to England and if Accel is going, Worst will surely go and want to bring her friend with her. I wonder if the Will is going to appear.

I'm also curious as to how this arc will end. It's almost obvious it will end with a battle to save England from all the possibilities, but what will become of them. Surely, Femi-Aleister's will join the harem Kamijou Faction (and hopefully become a freeloader at the Kamijou Residence) but would the others be killed. There isn't much of a choice but I don't see Touma being okay with killing them.
KiharaRonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-24, 02:46   Link #32
DragonXX

Here a theory that the Windowless Building was a Temple that kept all of Crowley possibilities in it beside it being the core of AC and the moment the Temple broke and was turnoff by Touma group the Crowley possibilites were free but the Crowley in the test tube was never in the Windowless Building but he have alway bet in Frog Faced Doctor's Hospital because there have to be some kind of connect between Crowley Tube Thing and Frog Faced Doctor's Hospital because the Frog Faced Doctor had a Kill Buttom for Crowley that was working by the end of OT13 before Crowley turn it off. Also wouldn't it make sense that Crowley is in that hospital because for all reason Crowley would be a Extreme Care Patient.

As for the Crowley that was kill by Lola/Coronzon what if it was a possibilities that was make by Kamisato/WR showing up and the one who attack Fiamma at the end of WWIII was a possibilities that was make do to Fiamma messing up Crowley Plan a bit do to his action because that what cause a Crowley to show up and attack him at the end of WWIII.
Old 2017-07-10, 01:50   Link #33
DragonXX

I now see the true of Mikoto curse in NT17 it wasn't the curse that matter but the fact she lost to Crowley in away which make you become a King or Queen of Failing like everyone in The Golden Dawn or what became of Fiamma in NT.

Also here a theory if Aiwass can be summon by something to do which AIM and have something to do which the Pure World of Science beyond the Phase doesn't that mean Cronozon could be a embodiment of Magic.
Old 2017-07-10, 14:25   Link #34
KiharaRonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonXX View Post
I now see the true of Mikoto curse in NT17 it wasn't the curse that matter but the fact she lost to Crowley in away which make you become a King or Queen of Failing like everyone in The Golden Dawn or what became of Fiamma in NT.

Also here a theory if Aiwass can be summon by something to do which AIM and have something to do which the Pure World of Science beyond the Phase doesn't that mean Cronozon could be a embodiment of Magic.
Coronzon is the exact opposite of Aiwass. Aiwass is the holy guardian angel of Thelema and Coronzon is the demon Aiwass is mean't to fight. So your theory is pretty well rounded.
Old 2017-07-22, 17:59   Link #35
DragonXX

Another theory I have is that Coronzon is not complete yet because in Crowley believe is that the real Chorozon name had a "h" in it and any Coronzon which out that is not the real one but this could just be something to do which the Japanese to English Translation like the whole Laura and Lola thing.

Also a theory I have is that Lola want to die not Coronzon and I am using how she acted in the movie special thing which how she said it so sad not to be about to die about the immoral girl.

Here a theory about what was going on in the Railgun manga in the Mikoto LVL6 shift about how her personality would be destory at the 53% on the path to LVL6 and that the Black Hand were trying to get Mikoto to use the Black Sphere in someway to have her kill herself so she could become something new or to destroy all the human thing she care about so she would stop fighting against the change.

If this theory is true about Mikoto then Accel is going to have to give something up to past the 53% mark on the path to LVL6 and this does make sense because if you notice something was alway gave up before the Magic Gods became Magic Gods.
Old 2017-07-23, 11:40   Link #36
KiharaRonin

Quote:
Another theory I have is that Coronzon is not complete yet because in Crowley believe is that the real Chorozon name had a "h" in it and any Coronzon which out that is not the real one but this could just be something to do which the Japanese to English Translation like the whole Laura and Lola thing.

Also a theory I have is that Lola want to die not Coronzon and I am using how she acted in the movie special thing which how she said it so sad not to be about to die about the immoral girl.

Here a theory about what was going on in the Railgun manga in the Mikoto LVL6 shift about how her personality would be destory at the 53% on the path to LVL6 and that the Black Hand were trying to get Mikoto to use the Black Sphere in someway to have her kill herself so she could become something new or to destroy all the human thing she care about so she would stop fighting against the change.

If this theory is true about Mikoto then Accel is going to have to give something up to past the 53% mark on the path to LVL6 and this does make sense because if you notice something was alway gave up before the Magic Gods became Magic Gods.
About Ladylee, Laura and Aleister were pittying her because she had lived for so long and no longer wanted to live, but failed to die. Lola solely wants to rule Academy City (which she accomplished in NT18) so she can use its technological advances to stand above the Roman Catholic Church and Russian Orthodox Church, since the 3 churches are currently in conflict. Coronzon's goals are currently unknown, but it wants to defeat Aleister and Aiwass and wants Academy City. Coronzon not being complete is an interesting thought. Perhaps, its a lessar trying to become a true Demon.

Level 6 and Magic Godhood are similar. I feel like only Espers who don't love or care, as Accel was originally, can become Level 6. If emotional care is high they awaken and since we know from NT17, magic and science are similar, awakening is too different from Esper powers and awakened Espers can't become Level 6, unless they give up what they love and thus loose care about getting overwhelmed by the shift. That'smy theory.
Old 2017-07-23, 13:25   Link #37
Tiken
Supreme Coconut Edgelord

It's pretty clear, to me at least, that Laura/Lola is is more likely possessed, and is merely a vessel. Aleister was clearly acting during part of his conversation with Lola, pretending that he didn't suspect, but he definitely was prepared for the possibility.

As for level 6 being similar to godhood, that might partially be the case. I'm not sure if Kamachi conveyed exactly what he intended for readers to pick up during the magic god arcs, but my interpretation is this: In order to become a magic god, you need to fulfill certain conditions, but most importantly - (you must sell you soul for that power) - I mean think about it, most of the magic gods were highly unstable beings, and couldn't for the life of them figure out how to navigate morality, and needed Touma to be "their scorer?" which if I were to guess, was just their way of saying, their moral compass in using their godlike powers.

As for becoming a level 6, this is how I see it.

When Mikoto was tranforming, it was mentioned that after a certain point, she would lose her humanity or something along those lines, but what exactly does that mean? What Gensei was probably implying with that, was that Mikoto was evolving to the point where having a physical body was unnecessary. She was becoming a celestial being, no longer bound by the limits of mortality, and becoming more akin to what Archangel Gabriel was with his attribute over water. But what makes it even more interesting, is that Archangel Gabriel was described as both male and female, which is exactly what Aleister has been describe as being every step of the turn.

This implies that Aleister might have already undergone such an evolution in his desire to prevent becoming a magic god. But then, this would mean that his existence is a duality, where he can use both magic and AIM, but during his fight with Touma, he never used an ability. Still, that doesn't mean that he doesn't have one. Noukan mentioned him being the Archetype controller. Nothing that happened in NT18 explained exactly what Noukan meant by that, he only used his signature magic techniques. It almost doesn't make sense, until...you realize that Aleister was using his Beast666 summoning magic to lure Touma into the windowless building. He planned on being defeated, in order to fulfill a certain part of his plan, which probably involved forcing Laura to play her hand at striking him down. But why?

Well, remember, in the backstory flashbacks, the Imagine Breaker was mentioned as being used in "exorcism," a method that old school church-folk would use as a way to banish - DEMONS.

So why did Aleister want Touma to defeat him? well... a few reasons.

Aleister had committed countless sins, but also, he probably wanted to be forgiven for past deeds. I mean, Accelerator killed people, but Touma still let him walk away, giving him a second chance to start over. Maybe that's what Aleister wanted. A clean slate.

And that last part where he said this. (That boy is so far ahead of you.) It's clear that this implies which side he's on, even if it classifies him as an anti-hero like Accelerator. He's not entirely bad. His methods are just very unorthodox.
Tiken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-24, 01:05   Link #38
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiken View Post
It's pretty clear, to me at least, that Laura/Lola is is more likely possessed, and is merely a vessel. Aleister was clearly acting during part of his conversation with Lola, pretending that he didn't suspect, but he definitely was prepared for the possibility.

As for level 6 being similar to godhood, that might partially be the case. I'm not sure if Kamachi conveyed exactly what he intended for readers to pick up during the magic god arcs, but my interpretation is this: In order to become a magic god, you need to fulfill certain conditions, but most importantly - (you must sell you soul for that power) - I mean think about it, most of the magic gods were highly unstable beings, and couldn't for the life of them figure out how to navigate morality, and needed Touma to be "their scorer?" which if I were to guess, was just their way of saying, their moral compass in using their godlike powers.

As for becoming a level 6, this is how I see it.

When Mikoto was tranforming, it was mentioned that after a certain point, she would lose her humanity or something along those lines, but what exactly does that mean? What Gensei was probably implying with that, was that Mikoto was evolving to the point where having a physical body was unnecessary. She was becoming a celestial being, no longer bound by the limits of mortality, and becoming more akin to what Archangel Gabriel was with his attribute over water. But what makes it even more interesting, is that Archangel Gabriel was described as both male and female, which is exactly what Aleister has been describe as being every step of the turn.

This implies that Aleister might have already undergone such an evolution in his desire to prevent becoming a magic god. But then, this would mean that his existence is a duality, where he can use both magic and AIM, but during his fight with Touma, he never used an ability. Still, that doesn't mean that he doesn't have one. Noukan mentioned him being the Archetype controller. Nothing that happened in NT18 explained exactly what Noukan meant by that, he only used his signature magic techniques. It almost doesn't make sense, until...you realize that Aleister was using his Beast666 summoning magic to lure Touma into the windowless building. He planned on being defeated, in order to fulfill a certain part of his plan, which probably involved forcing Laura to play her hand at striking him down. But why?

Well, remember, in the backstory flashbacks, the Imagine Breaker was mentioned as being used in "exorcism," a method that old school church-folk would use as a way to banish - DEMONS.

Aleister had committed countless sins, but also, he probably wanted to be forgiven for past deeds. I mean, Accelerator killed people, but Touma still let him walk away, giving him a second chance to start over. Maybe that's what Aleister wanted. A clean slate.

And that last part where he said this. (That boy is so far ahead of you.) It's clear that this implies which side he's on, even if it classifies him as an anti-hero like Accelerator. He's not entirely bad. His methods are just very unorthodox.
That not what I get from NT18 but that Crowley is a great planner but in the end what he is, is a master of failling like Kumagawa from Medaka Box is but just a step even farer because he had master the abilies to fail because he know everything he does will fail so he put something in place for the moment were he end up failing like he always does and that what he did at the end of NT18 even those he didn't see the stuff which Laura being his child Lola possess by Cronozon coming he already put something in place for the moment that he lose and that what happen at the end of NT18 but this also mean that at the end of the series he will completely fail at what he trying do but through his fail everything will still point to the outcome he wanted.

Crowley is trying to lose so hard that he wins in the end. It also give greater meaning to his Magic Name Beast666 the Great Evil that rule the World from Bible Revelations for a short bit and which people believe is going to be 7 years and Beast666 final lost and the Devil/Seven-Headed Dragon lock away for 1000 years which lead to a New Aeon of Good which all the World Evil destroy. You could say for Crowley who to what we know so far is Beast666 in the Index's Universe and Crowley final win will only come which his final defeat and if Crowley is going for that you can tell which all his might that Touma will try to save Crowley from pulling a Lelouch and the Devil who is most likey Cronozon in this series would be the final enemy that will be free for short while after the New Aeon of Good come to once more corrupt mankind before finally being defeated which Death and Hades and burn in the lake of fire like the Anti-Christ and Beast666 who was throw there 1000 years before. This would also mean that the Devil of Index's World would let themself lose and let Beast666 rule the World like said in Revelation. This only go which stuff to do which Christian and we most likey will have to combine it which Crowley Real Life Believe and even in Real Life Crowley bring up the Bible Revelation and believe that Christian change it to there favor.

This mean I really want to see what happen 6-7 years ago in Index's Universe past because it most likey is a pretty important event if we are going which the Anti-Christ and Beast666 ruling for 7 years thing. Also some people believe that the Bible Revelation thing which the 7 year rule of Beast666 is 49 years not 7 years which could do which AC first being make.

NT18 also show that anyone who loses to Crowley in a fight is also curse to become someone who can only fail at everything like Fiamma ended up as of NT after his lost to Crowley in OT but Fiamma being smart enough may also be about to become a Master of Fail like Crowley which could mess Crowley over if someone Master Failling as good as him.

A question I alway had is if someone else will use the name of Beast666 as a Magic Name because most Magic Name are Latin well Crowley use an English Magic Name so someone which the name Beast666 in Latin for a Magic Name could show up at some point.

Something I notice is that the Story Arc of Index could be the 7 Seals of the Apocalypse from Revelation not counting the Intro OT1-11.

Crowley could be the Horseman of Conquest A white horse appears, whose crowned rider has a bow with which to conquer. When Crowley use IB 100 years ago it was use as An Arrow. Crowley had White Hair his Whole Life and do to what he did 100 years ago he Conquest the Magic Side and became the man who make Morden Magic not Mathers.

GRS ARC OT12-22: 1st seal Horseman of Conquest Conquest is what Fiamma try to do or 2nd Seal Horseman of War A Rider of a Red Horse which a Great Sword who took peace from the World.

Norse Gremlin ARC NT1-10: 2nd Seal Horseman of War Othnius did take peace from the World after Fiamma defeat give the World Peace and she is the God of War or 3rd Seal A black horse appears, whose rider has "a pair of balances in his hand", where a voice then says, "A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and [see] thou hurt not the oil and the wine." This can be use as the Horseman of Famine or what it could mean is one who destroy the Balance of the World and that the meaning of everything not only did Othnius ware Black but the end of Othnius Arc make all the Magic Gods fall to Earth and they were the ones keeping balance.

World Rejecter ARC NT11-NT17: 3rd Seal The Black Horseman and Kamisato also ware Black and did Completely destroy the Balance of the World because not only did he mess up Touma and AC Balance but his action lead to the whole mess in NT18 were the Worle Balance have bet turn on it head or the 4th Seal Which Yuiistu being the Horseman of Death and if she dead Kamisato Group become Hades and ended up turning a 4th of the World into Kihara because that can be call a type of death or if she alive she going to do something really back in this Next Story Arc if she not death we coould say World Rejecter Arc was just filler or Kamachi trying something new which would explain why it bet the shorted Arc so far or Kamisato was The Black Horseman.

This Current Story Arc could be the 4th Seal and the person who would play The Horseman of Death will show up in this Story Arc which mean thing could turn really bad in this Story Arc or it Could be the 5th Seal Which is "Under the altar", appeared the souls of martyrs for the "word of God", who cry out for vengeance. They are given white robes and told to rest until the martyrdom of their brothers is completed Which could mean something to do which Angels in this Series which we still don't know must about. Even in NT18 Aiwass was call an angel like being from the Prue World beyond all phases.

I don't know if anyone would read this because it very long?

Last edited by DragonXX; 2017-07-24 at 02:31.
Old 2017-07-24, 11:48   Link #39
KiharaRonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiken View Post

I agree with you. Perhaps this could explain why he prepared the personalities. Essentially, Aleister can make up for his sins using Femi-Aleister. She saves Touma and helps him strike down Coronzon. Then, she can live a happy life, free of original Aleister's sins. I'm yet to understand why he sent the possibilities to take the British Commonwealth. Perhaps, its actually an excuse for Touma to destroy all the other possibilities so only the one who defeated the Demon, ending his/her sin, remains.
About Coronzon possessing Lola, I still believe her to be the one who wants to benefit the Anglican Chrch and that Coronzon has other plans.

Quote:
That This Current Story Arc could be the 4th Seal and the person who would play The Horseman of Death will show up in this Story Arc which mean thing could turn really bad in this Story Arc or it Could be the 5th Seal Which is "Under the altar", appeared the souls of martyrs for the "word of God", who cry out for vengeance. They are given white robes and told to rest until the martyrdom of their brothers is completed Which could mean something to do which Angels in this Series which we still don't know must about. Even in NT18 Aiwass was call an angel like being from the Prue World beyond all phases.
Again, I'm in the minority who realize we don't enough for the series to end soon and also don't jump to conclusions and claim the series will end soon, without Kamachi giving even a wink of a hint about this being true. And thus i agree with you, about us needing to learn way more about Angels and Aiwass. We also need to see IT's full potential which Aiwass knows about and views IT as being far from reaching (but you know fans aren't used to seeries running for over 50 main line novels, despite many being out there, and thus want the series to end and this plot lineto be rushed, so they can complain about it later). The point is, we need to learn more about Angels, Aiwass, Demons, and Coronzon and something like the 5th Seal can help with this.

Last edited by KiharaRonin; 2017-07-24 at 11:59.
Old 2017-07-24, 21:35   Link #40
Javiersansano

Aiwass could be Aleister's treasure in the sense that, coming from a Phase where the supernatural does not exist, I imagine the only way an Angel could exist would be if a mortal "ascends". That would explain the difference between the machine-like Gabriel Touma met, and Aiwass with his excess of personality. What I still don't understand is why does Aleister need to make Espers evolve. After destroying all the Mystical, IS IT NECESSARY to fill the void with Gods who ascended from mortal existence?

At least now we know of TWO forms imagine breaker took before Touma. The right hand of a Saint, and the Arrow. What we still don't know is if it was still attached to whatever the Invisible Thing is during said iterations. Given that as an arrow, its purpose was to push back a being summoned during a ritual that's gone wrong, it is very likely Touma's hand houses a demon... If it is still growing as Aiwass said, maybe it feeds on the remains of what IB negates. But then again, what is the Even Greater Power that held back the Invisible Thing in the fight against Fiamma?

By the way, when was Corozon summoned? Back when Aleister was making the Work Kit? And how could Aleister (and Kamachi) justify "losing" Imagine Breaker... sounds like pure stupidity... Ahhhh, f*ck, the author did it again. The Kamisato arc actually bored me, and the NT 17 was almost the last straw, but this one reinvigorated my interest in the series, and I've been left with such a cliffhanger... I hope that with the chance of the Invisible Thing being a Demon, and Corozon introduction, Demons will be explained in soon, but hopefully, it will be a fast explanation.

I expected more from the Blasting Rod, but I guess simple is elegant. Also, it shows how Aleister HAD to kill his mentor. The Rod is a prime example of "shifting the cost", as it is just as, if not even more convenient that the purpose of the Kit AND the objective of the Golden Cabal. If that "cost shifting" contributed to all Aleister rejected and hated, then he had to kill him.

... I WANT MOREEEEEEE

... Weird and unlikely thought, but could Touma be one of the Aleisters? THE ONE who instead of seeking to understand and hating the illogical world, chooses to accept things, move on, and just push onwards? The kind of idiot who instead of questioning everything, accepts it? The kind who, in face of all the weird sh*t he has faced, has never bothered to ASK anyone the details about his right hand, or the details of world affairs? The kind who waits until the 18th volume of the sequel series to actually learn the name of the main(ish?) villain that has screwed up his life? What kind of person doesn't ask questions?

... Given that Aleister is not done for, I predict that the confrontations will be Touma (+FemiAleister) vs Aleister(s), Accelrator vs Aiwass (f*cking round two baby)... then who could Hamazura face?

Last edited by Javiersansano; 2017-07-24 at 21:47. Reason: Had to add more info
Javiersansano is offline   Reply With Quote