AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Upcoming Series > Upcoming Archive

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2024-03-16, 20:11   Link #21
Frontier

Glad to hear it .
Old 2024-04-03, 19:38   Link #22
grecefar

Spoiler for chapter:

just see that first chapter was leaked, I added my comment in spoiler.
Old 2024-04-03, 20:05   Link #23
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber
*IT Support

This was on my maybes but after watching the leaked first episode I'm definitely picking it up, first episode was more interesting than I expected.
Old 2024-04-09, 10:34   Link #24
Frontier

Spoiler:
Old 2024-04-09, 17:04   Link #25
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

That was really good. The fact it's fantasy and not isekai is a big plus in the first place, but the characters were also great and there are a lot of mysteries to unveil. Oscar is a Gigachad, conquering the tower with ease all by himself and immediately asking the right questions: there was a perfectly fine young lady (note: actually hundreds of years old) in front of him, might as well ask if she could be one of the very few women on the continent who can bear his child. The answer is yes, so he immediately asks her to marry him! And when she adamantly refuses, he makes his wish for her to stay with him one year so he can attempt to win her over.

The quote at the beginning strongly implies there will be a time traveling element to the story. I think it's going to be a lot more interesting than one might expect.
Old 2024-04-09, 21:51   Link #26
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I wanted the Prince to kick that guy with him off the tower! Either provide some useful options or shut up! 15 years of no results doesn't leave the Prince with many options. Of course he's going to take some risky ones. My goodness if he was whining the whole ride out there...I'd consider dropping him in a ditch! My full thanks go to the tower for dropping that guy before I lost my mind!

Honestly this Prince is one I can get behind. Great attitude in all honesty. And I kind of love that both he and his ancestor both totally were into this girl . While one may have given up on it and moved on, I definitely don't see Oscar giving up on this. There's good banter between the two of them.

In a lot of ways I'm for it. Tinasha for all this time has chilled out in that tower and hardly has had anyone to interact with. Left to her own devices she'd probably spend her whole lifespan (as large as it is) just with her and her familiar. Having the chance to fall in love isn't a bad thing.

That Witch of Silence is a piece of work. A curse wouldn't have been strong enough, magic would have been easier to dispel, so she twisted a freaking blessing into a weapon. A pretty horrifying one. One that would kill the woman bearing the child from inside and obviously the child would die too since it'd be insanely early in the pregnancy. Definitely think it's worthwhile to press Oscar's father for answers since he definitely knows why this happened. Not that I'm holding back on blaming the witch. Whatever her reasons she also cursed an innocent child. That's unacceptable !

I like this one. These two should be fun to follow and maybe we'll get some answers about what is going on here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
The quote at the beginning strongly implies there will be a time traveling element to the story. I think it's going to be a lot more interesting than one might expect.
The quote is interesting. I wonder if the option of going back in time to prevent the curse will be presented as an option? That would align with everything being able to be overwritten. Though I can't imagine Oscar would care that much for it. If he can be with Tinasha why even bother changing the past? I guess it would depend if the "blessing" would be forced onto the next generation as well and thus forcing them to also need spouses with magical resistances. Regardless I'm sure that quote will make sense in time.