3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2015-03-15, 04:27   Link #21
Wandering_Youth
lost in wonder forever...

Dang, we got only 2 more episodes! Where the hell is Crusty? The interactions he had with the princess back in the first season were just hilarious and now he's pretty much completely absent from this season.
Old 2015-03-15, 08:05   Link #22
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Looks like we'll be heading into S3...so, lander assassins hit the 40s and turn on the nobles, sounds like civil war will be breaking out soon enough!

Pollen knocking everyone out seems a bit too strong, especially if they can't wake up...and the town turns into a raid zone!? What is there to raid, I wonder...
Old 2015-03-15, 11:41   Link #23
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

Lol if Crusty was actually in the Moon, explaining some stuff. :P

That being said, the anime has caught up with the novels huh... well that's a bit interesting.
Old 2015-03-15, 12:04   Link #24
Yan3242

Tohya wanting to go back home is just natural, people may travel far to search something but at the end, going back home is where you find yourself again. Thats just how we human are, most of us that is. (In my case i miss my internet )

And lets not forget that they all still kids, its normal for them wanting to go back home afterall

I chuckled when lennesia explain about glasses being a monster and villain and isaac is like "???"

Wonder why the poison didnt affect the adventurer (and some lander i think), low level poison? Some people have high poison resist?

Looks like akiba become LOTR minas tirith scene for next episode, things start heating up, i guess its time to see the training and levelling for those eastal soldier is worth it or not, some of them should be able to resist the poison right?
Old 2015-03-15, 15:37   Link #25
dahak
Utu Class Planetoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boukenxha View Post
Oh and btw, didn't know Rieze has a griffin, only knew the DTP completed that rare quest, or did she borrowed it?
IIRC the DTP was unusual in having got griffin flutes without being a major raid guild.

Rieze is a senior officer and tactician in a major raid guild, so there should be rather less suprise that like Krusty she has one.
Old 2015-03-15, 22:38   Link #26
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

Looks like Mr. Heir, err, Iselius, was unaffected? It's probably a sleeping pollen that's capped to only for for Lv 10 or below or something...
Old 2015-03-16, 09:00   Link #27
FRS
Lurker on the threshold

Interesting developpement for the plot and for the characters themselves, i did not expect Tohya to be willing to go back home like this.

Issac was fun to watch during this episode and he got to kick ass too.

And dont forget, glasses are the mark of evil !

^^;
Old 2015-03-16, 21:19   Link #28
aakun4

I kinda expected this ep to be more fillerish and considerably less captivating than last week's info dump but I was greatly surprised because it was really great!

All the Isaac x Iselius interaction was extremely adorable :') and then Dat Ending. Can't wait for next week.
Old 2015-03-18, 19:15   Link #29
DQueenie13

Not related to this episode, but episode 24's subs may come out a bit later than normal. The Japanese broadcast is being delayed by half an hour because of another program (high school baseball) that will take over the 5:30 pm broadcast for this Saturday.