AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2015-12-24, 23:40   Link #101
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

For those who didn't notice, Ourai is out in English now.
Go buy a copy if you haven't already!!
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-25, 09:30   Link #102
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

https://twitter.com/OoishiRyuko/stat...61975418732544

This is utterly beautiful
Old 2016-04-24, 12:39   Link #103
Y Ddraig Goch
Chasing Echoes

I'm on chapter 4 of Gahkthun so I decided to take a break since I was partially marathoning it (my eyes hurt as a result bah). I wanted to ask something about something in the beginning chapters.

Spoiler for spoiler:

Mayhaps, I missed a couple of details (Slightly sleep-deprived and again, eyes hurt; kept going for Nikola-Neon interactions lol). Though if you need to answer with spoilers, I don't mind at all.

But aside this, good stuff Sakurai. Liking this visual novel so far.

Last edited by Y Ddraig Goch; 2016-04-24 at 13:09.
Y Ddraig Goch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-24, 19:39   Link #104
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Refresh my memory.... Chap 4, IIRC is the one with the violinist Odeile and her her brother Erich who'd been tainted by the creep Satie's Art right?
Old 2016-04-24, 20:26   Link #105
Y Ddraig Goch
Chasing Echoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Refresh my memory.... Chap 4, IIRC is the one with the violinist Odeile and her her brother Erich who'd been tainted by the creep Satie's Art right?
Nah. Between the prologue and chapter 1; where the first choice is presented to you (Scream and Cry, squat down, etc...). The scene where Neon is told that her service with the restaurant is done with and her owner (or former owner) tried to extort sexual favors from her.
Old 2016-04-24, 20:33   Link #106
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Ah that one....

I'll need to see if my save games cover that part to check...
Old 2016-04-24, 20:53   Link #107
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

However, on the part of who saved her from Walther....

I am quite certain that is Tesla. I mean...the only other persons who could possibly challenge Walther for her is Mathers and Keziah and IIRC, for Mathers, he hasn't shown up yet at that point while nothing points to it being Keziah

There were two battles with Walther as of the first chapter with him I recall..
Old 2016-04-24, 21:22   Link #108
Y Ddraig Goch
Chasing Echoes

Quote:
However, on the part of who saved her from Walther....

I am quite certain that is Tesla. I mean...the only other persons who could possibly challenge Walther for her is Mathers and Keziah and IIRC, for Mathers, he hasn't shown up yet at that point while nothing points to it being Keziah

There were two battles with Walther as of the first chapter with him I recall..
Quote:
Ah that one....

I'll need to see if my save games cover that part to check...
http://youtu.be/BkI_-fP5x1c ~15:55 (Starting from there)
http://youtu.be/27y2rz6Zqbs

Managed to find some videos to show what I mean. The first video, we have Neon stuck in a sticky situation where your first choice is presented to you. Tesla's narration heavily implies that she was rescued. My question is, by whom?

Because in the second video, we see that she wakes up back in her dorm safe and sound, and we also see that she's being led around by signs whilst nobody's in class. Was this sequence merely a dream (considering nobody but her was traveling to the school; even the classes were empty) then and she was already sleeping in Tesla's mansion (which evidently also lead up to their abrupt meeting)?
Old 2016-04-25, 11:12   Link #109
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality Breaker 2.0 View Post
http://youtu.be/BkI_-fP5x1c ~15:55 (Starting from there)
http://youtu.be/27y2rz6Zqbs

Managed to find some videos to show what I mean. The first video, we have Neon stuck in a sticky situation where your first choice is presented to you. Tesla's narration heavily implies that she was rescued. My question is, by whom?

Because in the second video, we see that she wakes up back in her dorm safe and sound, and we also see that she's being led around by signs whilst nobody's in class. Was this sequence merely a dream (considering nobody but her was traveling to the school; even the classes were empty) then and she was already sleeping in Tesla's mansion (which evidently also lead up to their abrupt meeting)?

Oh yeah, that IS Tesla....point of that scene is having him lead Neon into having more initiative. Each of those questions are actually flashbacks from when Tesla and Neon lived together (yes...they know each other for long time already. Neon and the Fraternity/Sorority people)

As for that dream sequence you talk about in the second part.....that's actually a major plot point related to the <<Gold King's>> feeding off the subconscious desires of the Academy students

In short, it's more like <<Gold King's>> influence than a simple dream....although the end is actually conflated with Walther actually "purchasing" her so it's really a haze of both vision and memory

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2016-04-25 at 11:43.
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-25, 18:29   Link #110
Y Ddraig Goch
Chasing Echoes

Quote:
Oh yeah, that IS Tesla....point of that scene is having him lead Neon into having more initiative. Each of those questions are actually flashbacks from when Tesla and Neon lived together (yes...they know each other for long time already. Neon and the Fraternity/Sorority people)

As for that dream sequence you talk about in the second part.....that's actually a major plot point related to the <<Gold King's>> feeding off the subconscious desires of the Academy students

In short, it's more like <<Gold King's>> influence than a simple dream....although the end is actually conflated with Walther actually "purchasing" her so it's really a haze of both vision and memory
http://youtu.be/Q6mERnEu4Ho ~5:51 (Starting from here)

A haze, huh? Makes sense, considering the piece of narrative I linked above.

Wait, wait. So Tesla took her back to her dorm (her original one; the one she had at the beginning of the story) and then after she encountered Walthers, he took her to his mansion? Is this correct?

If so, then you'd think Tesla would've taken her to his mansion immediately instead of taking her back to her original dorm considering how flippantly bombastic he is (hell, I had some thoughts that it might've been someone else who brought her back to her dorm because of that).
Old 2016-04-25, 19:04   Link #111
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

I think she was never in her dorm.

The part where she wakes in her dorm and gets led around the deserted Academy is all part of her mental vision

When I mean vision, I mean in the mental sense. Neon and all the Fraternity/Sorority members have lost their memory thanks to <<Golden King's>> continuous mind screwing, thus anything Neon sees when in a fuge state is influenced by or related to <<Golden King's>> actions to a certain extent

So she was having a vision and the end is her actual memory of Walther purchasing her

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2016-04-25 at 19:22.
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-25, 19:49   Link #112
Y Ddraig Goch
Chasing Echoes

Quote:
I think she was never in her dorm.

The part where she wakes in her dorm and gets led around the deserted Academy is all part of her mental vision

When I mean vision, I mean in the mental sense. Neon and all the Fraternity/Sorority members have lost their memory thanks to <<Golden King's>> continuous mind screwing, thus anything Neon sees when in a fuge state is influenced by or related to <<Golden King's>> actions to a certain extent

So she was having a vision and the end is her actual memory of Walther purchasing her
A vision? But what about everyone else (like Izumi) seeing her leave the classroom early and going to the Chateau? Did the Golden King alter their memories as well?

Izumi told her that she looked pale and was unresponsive to her surroundings. Or was the vision instead guiding Neon there?

Last edited by Y Ddraig Goch; 2016-04-26 at 07:50.
Old 2016-07-21, 08:15   Link #113
Y Ddraig Goch
Chasing Echoes

Sorry for the double post. I ask the following questions as a reader impaired by the language barrier (i.e: content like the fandisk and the novels set after the events of the visual novel):

-What is the fate of Louis-Charles and Emilie's relationship after the events of the main game? It is clear that they intend to follow their "career of choice" despite the complications it can bring in the future so they just can't be married happily ever after, right? Unless I'm wrong, of course.

-Can Tesla and Neon have children? Though I understand electro-semen isn't exactly conventional.

-Is Neon the same as Ati in the sense that her golden eyes make her effectively ageless?
Old 2016-07-21, 10:52   Link #114
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality Breaker 2.0 View Post
Sorry for the double post. I ask the following questions as a reader impaired by the language barrier (i.e: content like the fandisk and the novels set after the events of the visual novel):

-What is the fate of Louis-Charles and Emilie's relationship after the events of the main game? It is clear that they intend to follow their "career of choice" despite the complications it can bring in the future so they just can't be married happily ever after, right? Unless I'm wrong, of course.

-Can Tesla and Neon have children? Though I understand electro-semen isn't exactly conventional.

-Is Neon the same as Ati in the sense that her golden eyes make her effectively ageless?
Ati is not ageless because of the golden eye, nor is Ati is ageless in the first place.

As for Louis and Emilie. Yeah, no suggestion on them changing their career despite their comittment to their relationship.

But whether Neon can bear Tesla's children... I think no one knows the answer to this.
Old 2016-07-21, 11:47   Link #115
Y Ddraig Goch
Chasing Echoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Ati is not ageless because of the golden eye, nor is Ati is ageless in the first place.

As for Louis and Emilie. Yeah, no suggestion on them changing their career despite their comittment to their relationship.

But whether Neon can bear Tesla's children... I think no one knows the answer to this.
Really? I could've sworn there was a development in Inganock where, upon finding out she was ageless, Ati was conflicted but later smoothed by the fact that Gii could obtain something similar through his abilities. Then again, it's been quite a while since I've played Inganock. Could be my memory failing me.

Hm. How unfortunate. I was actually rooting for those two by the end of their chapter. Then I suppose their relationship will most likely end when they graduate.

One more thing: While browsing official art of Tesla and Neon together, I noticed one illustration of them fighting side by side against strange figures. Why is Neon fighting with Tesla? She has her own weapon and everything; probably something Tesla made for her. Her dress in that picture sorta reminds of the Rose in a way.

Last edited by Y Ddraig Goch; 2016-07-21 at 13:50. Reason: Edited out a mistake.
Old 2016-07-21, 12:45   Link #116
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Sakurai released the Wedding exclusive for the fan project to the trans team!?!?!?
Old 2016-07-21, 13:49   Link #117
Y Ddraig Goch
Chasing Echoes

Quote:
Sakurai released the Wedding exclusive for the fan project to the trans team!?!?!?
Wait, wait! My mistake! I completely misread your previous post mentioning the exclusive.

...I should edit that now that I realised it.
Old 2016-08-14, 00:20   Link #118
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Did I heard the news right?
Sona-Nyl is getting a localization!?!?!?
Old 2016-08-14, 03:06   Link #119
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Did I heard the news right?
Sona-Nyl is getting a localization!?!?!?
Sakurai sanctioned? After all there are unofficial Inganock and Sharnoth ones somewhere no?
Old 2016-08-14, 07:01   Link #120
VDZ

Quote:
Sakurai sanctioned? After all there are unofficial Inganock and Sharnoth ones somewhere no?
Gahkthun also received an official localization. Sona-Nyl will be localized by the same company and translator.
VDZ is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
喝采せよ!喝采せよ!, clock crack chrome!, lovecraftian fairytale