AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2020-06-12, 13:53   Link #701
regisnex

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurosa View Post
I think he's talking of the story after the first ending? Or you mean the new manga?

Also @Kuroageha you were right, Rose is wayyyy better than Esther, at least in the funny aspect man she is funny as hell 'cause as a lover she is a fuckin' psycho.
sorry but what first ending? also wish I knew japanese so I could read the whole novel, I have to wait for the dude whose translating it but he takes a lot of time, like one part of a chapter per week
regisnex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-12, 22:10   Link #702
kurosa

Long story short, after celebrating the defeat of Demon King, Tanaka falls in a well and breaks his neck, he couldn't heal himself and was summoned by god (The same one who isekai'd him) they talk and tells Tanaka he deserve a rest, later appears in other place surronded by kids.

Many (I included) though, it was a trol ending and MC was send to future.

7 months later, author decided to resume serie and instead of Time Skip, he was summoned by a little irl (The one in Vol. 11 cover).

You can read the WN is not so different of LN, but with more a detailed storie, new characters, and some good side stories (I'm still waiting for the Maid side story in Vol. 9 drunk maid x Tanaka xD).
kurosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-17, 10:01   Link #703
regisnex

Quote:
Long story short, after celebrating the defeat of Demon King, Tanaka falls in a well and breaks his neck, he couldn't heal himself and was summoned by god (The same one who isekai'd him) they talk and tells Tanaka he deserve a rest, later appears in other place surronded by kids.

Many (I included) though, it was a trol ending and MC was send to future.

7 months later, author decided to resume serie and instead of Time Skip, he was summoned by a little irl (The one in Vol. 11 cover).

You can read the WN is not so different of LN, but with more a detailed storie, new characters, and some good side stories (I'm still waiting for the Maid side story in Vol. 9 drunk maid x Tanaka xD).
Oh, lol, so then that was kind of an ending from the WN but the author decided to continue with it and make it like the start of a new arc?, also there's a side story of drunk Sophie and Tanaka?, nice but I dont know japanes so I can't read the WN and using google translator is too painful for my brain is there any spanish group translating it at a much faster speed or something?
Old 2020-06-17, 10:47   Link #704
kurosa

Quote:
Oh, lol, so then that was kind of an ending from the WN but the author decided to continue with it and make it like the start of a new arc?
Yeah, at least we get 2 more arcs before WN end.

Quote:
also there's a side story of drunk Sophie and Tanaka?
I can't give a resume but in amazo reviews and some forums ppl said it was a great side story.
Spoiler:

Quote:
nice but I dont know japanes so I can't read the WN and using google translator is too painful for my brain is there any spanish group translating it at a much faster speed or something?
Most of us can't read jap, MTL sucks but is the best we have.
The only spanish "translation" that I know is a WN MTL, Barusu (translator) as many of us who read using the MTL know/understand a lot of the names and weird words that initailly don't make sense, so he tries to make it easier to read and he has done a very good job to be honest, he is a little further than Rhex work (About to end Vol. 5), but again the guy use MTL to translate the WN while Rhex is translating the LN, so you can try to read the both.

TL: Barusu
https://rezerotranslationsblog.wordp...telier-tanaka/

This guy makes PDFs of Barusu's work.
https://fukou-da.net/230/atelier-tanaka/novela-web/

Rhex LN trans (Vol. 1, 2 and half of 3 IIRC are WN, then full LN)
https://rhextranslations.com/projects/atelier-tanaka-2/

Last edited by kurosa; 2020-06-17 at 11:04.
Old 2020-06-17, 11:10   Link #705
regisnex

Quote:
Yeah, at least we get 2 more arcs before WN end.

I can't give a resume but in amazo reviews and some forums ppl said it was a great side story.
Spoiler:

Most of us can't read jap, MTL sucks but is the best we have.
The only spanish "translation" that I know is a WN MTL, Barusu (translator) as many of us who read using the MTL know/understand a lot of the names and weird words that initailly don't make sense, so he tries to make it easier to read and he has done a very good job to be honest, he is a little further than Rhex work (About to end Vol. 5), but again the guy use MTL to translate the WN while Rhex is translating the LN, so you can try to read the both.

TL: Barusu
https://rezerotranslationsblog.wordp...telier-tanaka/

This guy makes PDFs of Barusu's work.
https://fukou-da.net/230/atelier-tanaka/novela-web/

Rhex LN trans (Vol. 1, 2 and half of 3 IIRC are WN, then full LN)
https://rhextranslations.com/projects/atelier-tanaka-2/
Thanks dude, I'll check the Barusu translation, I know about the one from Rhex but too bad about the slow translation, I know it's free so I shouldn't complain but... welp anyway I really wish the author just give me an ending with Sophia, Edita and Ester I find it pretty good the character development of Sophia's feelings for Tanaka
Old 2020-07-03, 10:18   Link #706
kidzz

while i read barusu translation using mtl quite funny to see edita sensei turn to Eddie sensei.
kidzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-18, 03:22   Link #707
sasabit

Is it Ester end for the sequel? i want Ester end so badly... would also be nice char development of him not caring about a virgin lol
sasabit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-18, 15:24   Link #708
kurosa

@kidzz Hahahaha damn MTL you get like 5-6 names with it for a character xD

@sasabit
Quote:
Is it Ester end for the sequel? i want Ester end so badly
No one yet, right now I think Edita is in 1° place, Esther 2°.

Quote:
would also be nice char development of him not caring about a virgin lol
He already decided Esther being a non-virgin is not a problem anymore, we don't know if that applies to all girls now or just to her.
Old 2020-08-18, 19:20   Link #709
sasabit

fak i hope Ester pulls ahead at the end. dragon girl is my 2nd fav, any hope for her?
sasabit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-19, 11:07   Link #710
regisnex

Quote:
@kidzz Hahahaha damn MTL you get like 5-6 names with it for a character xD

@sasabit

No one yet, right now I think Edita is in 1° place, Esther 2°.

He already decided Esther being a non-virgin is not a problem anymore, we don't know if that applies to all girls now or just to her.
I thought Sophia was also developing feeling for Tanaka and wasn't it mentioned something about Esther only doing it anal with Allen?
Old 2020-08-19, 20:36   Link #711
kurosa

@regisnex
Seems like LN is developing more some characters like Sophia, yet we don't know if she has develop feeling for Tanaka in LN, WN gives some hints that she may have feelings for him but nothing concrete.

Also Esther is not doing it buddy, she did (past) she is thirsty since she fell in love [Red Dragon Extermination Arc].

@sasabit
Loligon best girl :V I'm prayin for Harem ending.

Hopes for Loligon? Tanaka wants to fuck her like all girls, he hasn't show feeling for any girl honestly, he wants to fuck her and characters more developed or with chemistry between are the ones with higher chances.

You could say that Esther is a little above Edita by the end of WN, as Tanaka says that doesn't matter if she is a virgin.

I would say Loligon/Chocololi are fighting the 3rd place.

Again, Harem is the answer.
Old 2020-08-20, 12:45   Link #712
regisnex

@kurosa

yeah, sorry about but then she actually did it but only anal right?
Old 2020-08-20, 15:56   Link #713
meshiyori muneo

All we need in life is the harem ending.
@regisnex
Just anal.
She first wanted to formalize her relationship with Allen before having real sex. And well... we already know that did not happen.
@kurosa
Spoiler:
meshiyori muneo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-20, 17:19   Link #714
kurosa

@meshiyori muneo
Spoiler:
Old 2020-08-20, 19:41   Link #715
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

There is a new manga adaptation.
Old 2020-08-20, 19:57   Link #716
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

How many manga adaptation we got?
Old 2020-08-20, 21:44   Link #717
kurosa

@Kuroageha Wait what? the fuck, again? A third adaption?

Maybe you are talking about the current one (second manga with bad design)?

Spoiler:

Last edited by kurosa; 2020-08-21 at 13:56. Reason: Info + details + sources
Old 2020-09-05, 19:49   Link #718
SirCopert

But in the manga reboot, was Estelle's confession cut?
SirCopert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-05, 22:21   Link #719
kurosa

Yeah, mangaka skipped it IDK why.

It happened right after he cured the princess and bought the house and before finding Edita (Vol. 2 Ch. 1 Alchemist Edita Arc).

Spoiler:

If anyone wanted to read it, Rhex is doing an amazing job.
Salsa: https://rhextranslations.com/atelier...ter-17-part-1/
Old 2020-09-24, 22:32   Link #720
DyingBreed...?
Sultan of swing

@kurosa
Nice to meet another peruano like My self here. First let me apologize if it's a bit of a pain to answer, but i was a Reader of Tanaka ,but know mister author have erased 133+ onwards on the webnovel. Question: 1.) Sophie (maid "Golden shower") x Tanaka ;SPOILER please. 2.) Southern countries what happen with Verónica she become undead i remember... and his Yandere maid. 3.) What happen with the sadist Loli Big tits and Demon she become new part of the endgame harem. 4.) The backstaber dark elf is forgotten?. Thanks for any answer and excuse me ir it's hard to understand little tipsy maracuyá sour and damn celphone keyboard. Thanks brother.
DyingBreed...? is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, snusnu, virgin, wizard