AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2023-10-04, 04:54   Link #1
Huh...?

Studio Apartment, Good Lighting, Angel Included

Quote:
Shintaro Tokumitsu is a high schooler living all alone, but things take an unexpected turn when a girl named Towa shows up on his balcony! Not only is she incredibly pure and sweet, but there’s something different about her—something...divine. Just who is Shintaro’s new roommate, and what adorable high jinks lie in store?!
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")

Last edited by Huh...?; 2023-10-04 at 05:16.
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-10-04, 05:47   Link #2
EroKing

Last edited by EroKing; 2023-11-12 at 08:20.
EroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-10-04, 09:20   Link #3
Frontier

So like what if Mashiro was a roommate and an actual angel ?
Old 2024-02-09, 01:33   Link #4
Huh...?

Spring 2024
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-09, 04:36   Link #5
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Eh. Is it another harem? Also the chara designes look odd.
Nachtwandler is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-09, 13:59   Link #6
Frontier

Yui Ogura has the voice of an angel .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtwandler View Post
Eh. Is it another harem? Also the chara designes look odd.
I think the short-haired classmate is the only other one romantically interested in him. The rest are just female acquaintances.
Old 2024-02-11, 01:47   Link #7
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Good voice casting with the angel for sure . It seems cute and fun. Sounds like a nice one to look forward to.
Old 2024-03-30, 13:54   Link #8
Frontier

Spoiler:
Old 2024-03-30, 17:15   Link #9
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber
*IT Support

Ugh MC seiyuu is doing the Pochita voice again. That aside it seems kinda cute and 4koma-ish. I'll see if I stick with it.
Old 2024-03-31, 01:49   Link #10
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Luckily random guy didn't put up a fight over Towa. I think he could have totally taken the MC who quickly was downed due to illness . This almost turned into a very different series! Although the main character did sleep in the same bed as her twice in one episode so...

Also I hope Towa never gets access to TV or any sources of media. If she was that upset about the MC getting sick...just imagine if she finds out what happens in the world on a regular basis!

Should be a relatively cute and simple series. Nothing too crazy. Whether I'll keep track of it amidst what looks to be one of the craziest springs I've seen in years...I don't know . But I'll at least try to.
Old 2024-03-31, 03:06   Link #11
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for first impressions:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-31, 18:27   Link #12
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Spoiler for first impressions:
I noticed that, he's definitely got a balloon face or something going on. Proportions were just not right.
Old 2024-04-01, 02:07   Link #13
scififan

It is another boy meets girl theme. Before airing, my impression of "Date with an Angel" is strong. It turns out differently.

First, the girl ends on the boy's balcony(A Certain Magical Index). The girl is naive around men(Oh My Goddess). The girl can do a lot of housework(Ai Yori Aoshi). The guy can do more housework(Tatton Master).

Giving out that I have seen that before sign is concerning, but anime may not be bad. The story may turn out better later.
scififan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-04-01, 02:36   Link #14
Alchemist007
*Author

Seems like a cute moe show.
Old 2024-04-06, 09:34   Link #15
Frontier

Not every evening you see an angel flying right next to your train! Tokyo was also this close to a mass-panic of an angel descending upon them before Towa thought better about interacting with humans and ended up sleeping on Shintaro's balcony .

Can't beat Towa's cooking! The Angel really is Spoiling This Boy Rotten .

"This is Hell...for me!" I think most boys would probably think it's Heaven on Earth having a cute girl use their bath...can't blame him for imagining her naked though. But then he gets to see her naked and in her underwear on two separate occasions. Did we mention they're still sleeping in the same bed? Totally Heaven !

Well...at least until she walks in on you taking a dump, but still .

Aw, Towa wanting to follow Shintaro to school to be with him even longer is so cute! Though I guess this isn't the kind of show where she can angel magic herself into being a transfer student .

We finally meet Shintaro's classmates! The excitable and dumb male best friend character Shuichi and his childhood friend Tsumugi who loves knocking Shuichi down a peg as much as she does being very considerate and attentive to Shintaro...obviously because she has a massive crush on him .

Towa really leaning into being an angel housewife! Complete with realizing she needs to make her hubby lunch !

Brave of Tsumugi to suggest she start making Shintaro's lunch, though too bad for her Towa flew all the way there. Good thing she was only caught by three boys who pulled all-nighters so they just think they're hallucinating .

Oh hey, the blonde girl goes to their school too .

Pretty nice and romantic eating lunch together on the school roof .

Tsumugi's liked Shintaro since they met as kids and he helped her when she was a lost child, so it was practically fate that they were reunited in high school...though now she realizes she's competing with another girl, who just so happens to be an angel. Poor Tsumugi .
Old 2024-04-06, 13:38   Link #16
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber
*IT Support

MC is reaching critical levels of insufferable but the new girl is kinda cute. I might give it another episode or so but I'm not sure I can make it. We'll see I suppose.
Old 2024-04-06, 23:30   Link #17
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

My condolences to the girl that lost the battle before she even got to appear in the show . Seems like a nice girl. But there's no competing with a literal angel and she's already been mentally shipped off with her other friend by the MC. Tsumugi is cute and seems nice. So hopefully she doesn't settle for the other guy.

A bit of an awkward situation as well with Towa. Obviously I get saying that she can't really come to school with him. Especially if he's determined for her to not be discovered as an angel. But at the same time it's weird to ask her to stay home. She's not a pet. If going to school is his duty then she's also got a duty to do. And it's not simply to make him happy. Though admittedly she seems to have forgotten about that. The guidebook literally gave her the option to descend and make a spectacle of herself so presumably God isn't worried about it. Which makes sense since...it'd probably help religion to have an angel make a public appearance like that.

The whole setup is a bit odd anyways. If there's a literal guidebook shouldn't angels descending be really commonplace on Earth? Especially in the modern age where information spreads fast? Doesn't seem like Towa is particularly special, but I guess she's the first angel that's been sent to Earth in centuries?

I don't know. The show is cute, Towa is cute, Tsumugi is cute, etc. But I feel like this will be a harem where I just feel bad for the other girls. The winner here is so incredibly obvious that it's like having people join a race that ended several hours ago.
Old 2024-04-07, 23:41   Link #18
Alchemist007
*Author

Haven't these people ever heard of locks on doors...especially the bloody bathroom?
Old 2024-04-08, 01:01   Link #19
Lex79

Despite the premise that seems take straight out of an eroge, I'm sure this is going to be wholesome and the angel won't think of making the protagonist happy in "that" way.
Anyway, it seems a nice series, not sure if it will go full harem but as people mentioned it's already crystal clear who is going to win so adding many love interests feel pointless.
Old 2024-04-08, 20:14   Link #20
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex79 View Post
Despite the premise that seems take straight out of an eroge, I'm sure this is going to be wholesome and the angel won't think of making the protagonist happy in "that" way.
Anyway, it seems a nice series, not sure if it will go full harem but as people mentioned it's already crystal clear who is going to win so adding many love interests feel pointless.
Though surprising amount of fanservice for how wholesome it is (not that I mind) .