AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2020-11-04, 07:51   Link #2781
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
I feel like you guys already conclude that ExE will be something different from Eros Engine.
Because Eros Engine was written with "ExE" included. If it is ExE, then whatever.
Old 2020-11-04, 13:23   Link #2782
Lucidrago

Quote:
I feel like you guys already conclude that ExE will be something different from Eros Engine.
Yeah I don't think there can be a more epic form than a giant battleship.

It feels like he's just going to save Issei's dragon form for the unforeseeable future. And my guess is that AxA is going to be a form whose power constantly grows without limit. And that Issei is going to have a temporary power-up from the Heavenly Breasts to defeat Regalzerva.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-05, 00:06   Link #2783
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
Yeah I don't think there can be a more epic form than a giant battleship.

It feels like he's just going to save Issei's dragon form for the unforeseeable future. And my guess is that AxA is going to be a form whose power constantly grows without limit. And that Issei is going to have a temporary power-up from the Heavenly Breasts to defeat Regalzerva.
Of course there is, giant floating breast shape armor/battery for Ise to launch unlimited breasts energy cannon. Hence why it's call Eros Engine.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-06, 09:15   Link #2784
Xuanwu

Eros Engine has already been name-dropped before it actually became a thing; I doubt Ishibumi would do that for what's apparently supposed to be Issei's strongest form. He didn't do that for CxC, DxD or AxA. Those were only named after they were attained.

Plus, we already know what Eros Engine is supposed to do—control Ryuuteimaru and regulate the power consumption. Assuming Eros Engine is indeed ExE, it's going to be a hype killer. More likely for ExE to be attained with the Heavenly Breasts.
Xuanwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-06, 19:54   Link #2785
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuanwu View Post
Eros Engine has already been name-dropped before it actually became a thing; I doubt Ishibumi would do that for what's apparently supposed to be Issei's strongest form. He didn't do that for CxC, DxD or AxA. Those were only named after they were attained.

Plus, we already know what Eros Engine is supposed to do—control Ryuuteimaru and regulate the power consumption. Assuming Eros Engine is indeed ExE, it's going to be a hype killer. More likely for ExE to be attained with the Heavenly Breasts.
Doesn't mean Ishibumi cannot introduce ExE in name first. It's not like he has to keep doing the same like he did for all those past scenarios. For starters, there's Eros in the name already, it could very well be linked to the heavenly breasts.
Old 2020-11-07, 05:32   Link #2786
Xuanwu

Yeah, but I'm going by established precedents because I don't see any reason for Ishibumi to suddenly do things differently this time. The VIPs talked about Eros Engine and they never said it's ExE despite saying it would "appear in front of Issei one day" (or something like that). None of them knew that Ryuuteimaru would evolve for AxA, so there is no logical way for Eros Engine to be the ExE mentioned in Volume 23.

The Eros can also simply refer to the fact that it uses the power of the Primordial God to control AxA.
Old 2020-11-07, 07:11   Link #2787
B214

The establish precedence didn't name Cardinal Crimson Queen as CxC, also CCQ was hinted since Triana was introduced. The only case where the power up wasn't known was DxD. For starters, BxB isn't even its real name, it's just Balance Breaker, the real name is Scale Mail. I wouldn't put too much into reading all this AxA or ExE thing.

Edit:
Either way both Ise & Vali still have 2 power-ups being planned by Ishibumi, so it's not up to us to say what is ExE and what is not ExE yet.

Quote:
3,『赤龍帝の籠手』 -ブーステッド・ギア- 現所持者 兵藤一誠 「グレモリー眷属」
――白龍皇の籠手(ディバイディング・ギア)→白龍皇の妖精達(ディバイディング・ワイバーン・フェアリー )
――赤龍帝の三叉成駒(イリーガル・ムーブ・トリアイナ)
――真紅の赫龍帝(カーディナル・クリムゾン・プロモーション)C×C
――ロンギヌス・スマッシャー
――龍神化-D×D・G(ディアボロス・ドラゴン ゴッド)-
――∞・ブラスター
――深紅の滅殺龍姫(クリムゾン・エクスティンクト・ドラグナー) ※合体技
――真紅の破壊龍騎士(クリムゾン・デストラクション・ドラグナー) ※合体技
――赤龍帝ドライグ顕現
――アポカリュプス・アンサーアームズ A×A
――??????
――??????

4,『白龍皇の光翼』 -ディバイン・ディバイディング- 現所持者 ヴァーリ・ルシファー 「ヴァーリチ ーム」
――白銀の極覇龍(エンピレオ・ジャガーノート・オーバードライブ)
――魔王化-D×D・L(ディアボロス・ドラゴン ルシファー)-
――サタン・ルシファー・スマッシャー
――白龍皇アルビオン顕現
――??????
――??????

Last edited by B214; 2020-11-07 at 07:35.
Old 2020-11-07, 09:49   Link #2788
saucerKing

Quote:
The establish precedence didn't name Cardinal Crimson Queen as CxC, also CCQ was hinted since Triana was introduced. The only case where the power up wasn't known was DxD. For starters, BxB isn't even its real name, it's just Balance Breaker, the real name is Scale Mail. I wouldn't put too much into reading all this AxA or ExE thing.

Edit:
Either way both Ise & Vali still have 2 power-ups being planned by Ishibumi, so it's not up to us to say what is ExE and what is not ExE yet.
they could be ExE for issei and something related to malebranche for vali, then a possible FxF form (following the naming conventions of the series) and something else for vali. but i dont think eros engine will be be it unless it does a radical change to AxA. most power ups have an actual visible change so unless eros engine does something like changing AxA shape in a noticeable way i dont think it will be one of those power ups.
saucerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-07, 10:03   Link #2789
godz

Quote:

Edit:
maybe the last two power ups for issei are AxA perfected and ExE.
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-07, 10:29   Link #2790
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
maybe the last two power ups for issei are AxA perfected and ExE.
Perfected does not mean a new powerup. A new powerup means a new power, not the same power but better.
Old 2020-11-07, 10:51   Link #2791
godz

Among the power up on the list are techniques, such as longinus smasher or infinity blaster ... so it can also be a new technique that you learn with AxA and if it is a new power, the last one must be something that puts it at least to the level of regalzeva or surpass it ... because melvazoa comes in thirty years.
Old 2020-11-07, 10:53   Link #2792
saucerKing

we dont even know all the weapons on AxA, anything new that comes up can easily be explained by ryuuteimaru just adapting to fit issei true DxD or it always being there.
Old 2020-11-07, 11:00   Link #2793
godz

Quote:
Originally Posted by saucerKing View Post
we dont even know all the weapons on AxA, anything new that comes up can easily be explained by ryuuteimaru just adapting to fit issei true DxD or it always being there.
issei is becoming so powerful, that I can't imagine how they will get rid of him in the future to develop a new protagonist if ichie wants to make a new generation ... This reminds me that in boruto, naruto entered his last power up that is going to kill him, do you think ichie will kill issei in the future?
Old 2020-11-07, 11:08   Link #2794
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

I don't think Issei will be killed. If Sirzechs for example wasn't killed off to motivate Issei's generation, I highly doubt such a theme will be done with Issei and his kid's generation.
Old 2020-11-07, 11:13   Link #2795
saucerKing

he can always write stories parallel to DxD events, or before them, or simply handwave it whit "issei is to powerful to intervene in everything". after all, at that point it would be ridiculous for issei to fight every single evil organization himself and the guy is not omniscient so evil groups and events can still happen without issei knowing or being able to intervene until its too late.
Old 2020-11-07, 11:19   Link #2796
godz

Sirzechs is in a barrier against trihexa we do not know for how long (but with the growth of issei and company, the time to solve the problem of trihexa is shortened more and more) ... so I am left with the option that it can be Take advantage of writing parallel stories of the universe to develop other protas, but I do not rule out the option of death so that the new protagonist is more broken than issei (because what kills issei is going to be broken)
Old 2020-11-07, 12:08   Link #2797
Xuanwu

Didn't Ishibumi say that he wants to do a story where Issei is mentoring young people as an old man? I doubt he's gonna die.

It's also doubtful if anyone on Earth is ever going to surpass Issei and Vali at their peak.
Old 2020-11-07, 12:23   Link #2798
godz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuanwu View Post
Didn't Ishibumi say that he wants to do a story where Issei is mentoring young people as an old man? I doubt he's gonna die.

It's also doubtful if anyone on Earth is ever going to surpass Issei and Vali at their peak.
The teacher figures always have huge death flags, that's why I still see azazel in life and death situation ... Like what I said is a theory that may not happen, how the future is changing in 30 years maybe Let it be a more peaceful future where issei as the only leader of orders to defeat military groups and he only fights when it is a god level threat (the issei of the future I see at the base level at the base sirzchez level) ... Same as the hokage in naruto or the wizard king in black clover.
Old 2020-11-07, 12:39   Link #2799
saucerKing

why does issei need to die? if there ever comes a time where issei is the strongest being in DxD he will be a godzilla threshold, not someone you can count to solve anything but the worst of the worst crisis. if anything you can have a story set after issei one ended, where the enemies are smart enough to do hit and run and staying hidden.

besides, just being a mentor is not a huge deathflag, much less in this series where the only named characters to die are villains.
Old 2020-11-07, 13:00   Link #2800
godz

Quote:
Originally Posted by saucerKing View Post
why does issei need to die? if there ever comes a time where issei is the strongest being in DxD he will be a godzilla threshold, not someone you can count to solve anything but the worst of the worst crisis. if anything you can have a story set after issei one ended, where the enemies are smart enough to do hit and run and staying hidden.

besides, just being a mentor is not a huge deathflag, much less in this series where the only named characters to die are villains.
And great red .... I still don't see smart villains in dxd, the khaos brigade is the best example .. All their attacks were too flashy, but everyone with their opinion

About the death or disability of Issei is an opinion of mine based on "goodbye to the old, hello to the new" that many series are taking with the next generation (like boruto or inuyasha) ... But what you propose is also an option , but how did each one say their opinion