AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Old 2004-04-29, 05:56   Link #21
Anvi^_^

Yeah but the files have already been there for while now.. Can't wait any longer! there's really something weird going on ^^;
Anvi^_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-29, 06:11   Link #22
Daaan
Total Mess

It'll come out in good time dont worry, theres so many groups Subbing Naruto now one of them will get it out soon enuff. Unless theres a problem with the RAW from Saiyaman, but I highly doubt that. Theres a great deal of anticipation for the next few episodes, so what would a day or so's extra wait be to make sure you dont get a half hearted messy sub or something worth watching.
Daaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-29, 12:16   Link #23
ManixTT

Since he's been experimenting with layouts lately, it could be he's putting up a new site. Maybe host troubles as well. Who knows.
ManixTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-29, 12:40   Link #24
Hellsing`

not sure but....

Im not sure but i heard ppl were "dissing" his quality and such so he got mad. Just something i read somewhere....
Hellsing` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-29, 12:46   Link #25
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

He has no reason to get mad ... He releases his stuff quickly. ANBU uses that time to improve their stuff.

The people that diss his quality are not even his fans. They are the ANBU and TW people ... I'm sure ANBU people don't get mad when people say Baka's release is so much faster.
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-29, 18:01   Link #26
ardon
The Bastard

Send a message via MSN to ardon Send a message via Yahoo to ardon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexander
He has no reason to get mad ... He releases his stuff quickly. ANBU uses that time to improve their stuff.

The people that diss his quality are not even his fans. They are the ANBU and TW people ... I'm sure ANBU people don't get mad when people say Baka's release is so much faster.
I Shall Give a through fonging to anyone who diss's bakasan quality... Any of us junkies that want are fix's quick like Appreciate bakasan for his godlike speed....
ardon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-29, 18:06   Link #27
rikudark

I think it seems kind of hard to diss Bakasan's quality. I mean, they are not AS high-quality as ANBU, but they are pretty good for anime subs in general. Also, he releases the quickest and is one guy, and ANBU&AonE can barely do better with two COMPANIES while releasing later.
rikudark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-29, 18:18   Link #28
Anvi^_^

ARrrrrrrghHH ^^; there is already Naruto81 on bakasan's downloads, (which of course cannot be used ) http://www.bakasan.net/downloads/[BakaSan]_Naruto_81_[C5A67215].avi but where is the torrent file . Who needs site layouts? NO ONE, we need a torrent file !!!=)

O-n-e-g-a-i
Anvi^_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-29, 18:20   Link #29
cozmikchill

its sooo close yet sooo far!!!
cozmikchill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-29, 18:23   Link #30
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardon
I Shall Give a through fonging to anyone who diss's bakasan quality... Any of us junkies that want are fix's quick like Appreciate bakasan for his godlike speed....
Yes it's like junkies who go to an alley in the ghetto to get crack rock ... while the people with a lil more patience wait for the shipment of pure from columbia.

You get your fix ... and you thank the thug for hooking you up ... but it doesn't mean his stuff is quality.
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-29, 18:33   Link #31
DaruqeKarma

its not horrible quality... like i jus download the latest divx codec, and use the video lan player, it prevents most of the blocky pixles, glitches an stuff...
DaruqeKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-29, 18:59   Link #32
Kouji
StrykerX

Well, even though I'll check out this version. I'm gonna say that ANUBU's a lot more better, but that necessarily make this a bad subber.
Old 2004-04-29, 19:34   Link #33
PathofNightshade
Scruffy Nerf Herder

Send a message via AIM to PathofNightshade
holy shit... now downloadanime.org is down... this is ridiculous!
PathofNightshade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-29, 19:39   Link #34
Kouji
StrykerX

Well, there's still this main site to check and you shouldn't worry too much. Cuz it'll be here.
Old 2004-04-29, 20:34   Link #35
LoStSouLs
LoSt

Send a message via AIM to LoStSouLs
i dont see why people diss bakasans work i mean if they think they can do better why not do it themselves instead of relying on people to bring it out? i myself appreciate bakasans speed and his translations it fills that naruto urge i have every wednesday/thursday morning when he releases them

i need to dl the raw until bakasans is out
LoStSouLs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-29, 21:17   Link #36
Toruxxx
Anime Trooper

i also dont like it when ppl diss baka it is quite annoying hes got 81 out now as some1 alrdy said but cant dl it sux but he does a gj i think. he might be making a actule website that would be cool ^_^ anyway i hope he fixes his site soon so we can dl 81
Toruxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-29, 21:20   Link #37
Sasuke
The Avenger

Bakasan's site doesn't work... I don't no why..
Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-29, 21:22   Link #38
Trov
Holy cack!

Yea, Bakasan is cool. Getting it out to the masses fast. I prefer not to wait for "better quality". Because I just don't seem to notice it much. As long as it's translated enough to where you can understand what's going on without having to think. I'm fine with it.
Old 2004-04-29, 21:24   Link #39
Kouji
StrykerX

Oh yeah, and Sasuke. If you wanna discuss something, you shouldn't just do one liners. Cuz the mods will over look this and then your post will be deleted. So, just becareful how you do your reply ^_^. But as for BakaSan, do you get something like this > Listing of Parent's Directory.
Old 2004-04-29, 21:30   Link #40
GreyArea
Meatf***er

I just thought actually, it looks like Bakasan may be having some trouble with whoever it is hosting his site. Since the actual page has disappeared and the remaining files are inaccessible, seems a bit odd to think that anyone would deliberately leave things that way.
GreyArea is offline   Reply With Quote