Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > News & Politics

Notices

Old 2018-05-28, 14:57   Link #401
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toukairin View Post
I only wish a typhoon to just wipe that military base out.
That, or a tsunami, might be the best case scenario, if you belive the Chinese wouldn't vow childishly to make it bigger and better than before.
Old 2020-08-17, 18:17   Link #402
Psyco Diver

Looks like NK is back at it

https://nypost.com/2020/08/17/kim-jo...-in-pyongyang/
Psyco Diver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-19, 21:48   Link #403
AnimeFan188

N. Korea owns up to 60 Nuclear Bombs, 5000 Tons Chemical
Agents: US Army:

"North Korea is believed to have between 20-60 nuclear bombs besides maintaining a
2-500- 5,000 ton stockpile of 20 chemical weapons, making it the world’s third-largest
holder of chemical agents.

The country also has the capacity to produce six new nuclear bombs every year. These
details on Pyongyang’s weapons arsenal were revealed by the U.S. Department of the
Army headquarters in its report titled “North Korean Tactics.”"

See:

https://www.defenseworld.net/news/27...gents__US_Army
AnimeFan188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-10-14, 09:29   Link #404
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
There's a BBC documentary released where a Danish guy goes undercover to expose the KFA in its shady deals helping Pyongyang evade sanctions.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-02-03, 20:37   Link #405
AnimeFan188

Hacker versus North Korea:

A lone hacker on a revenge mission says he is the one who keeps turning
off North Korea's internet

"North Korea disappeared from the internet at least twice in the past month, with state-
run websites becoming inaccessible in what some observers speculated was a distributed
denial-of-service attack on the country's servers. In a report published Tuesday, a lone
hacker bent on revenge told Wired that he was responsible for crippling the secretive
country's internet."

See:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/lone-hack...174924153.html
AnimeFan188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-10-02, 10:19   Link #406
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

As of last month, North Korea (officially) said that they're a nuclear state and their laws were changed so that it can't be removed "legally".

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Old 2022-10-03, 21:47   Link #407
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

A North Korean missile was fired over Japan. First since 2017.

NK News reported it.

Quote:
North Korea launched one ballistic missile likely over Japan and into the Pacific ocean on Tuesday morning, according to the Prime Minister’s office of Japan, prompting Tokyo to issue evacuation warnings.

“Missile launch, missile launch. Please evacuate to a building or underground,” warnings sounded on national TV as the government issued an evacuation notice for residents of Hokkaido and Aomori prefecture in the north of the country.

It’s the first time North Korea has launched a missile over Japanese territory in five years. Prime Minister Fumio Kishida said he “strongly condemns” the test, calling it a “violent act” in remarks to reporters.

South Korea’s Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) said North Korea likely launched an intermediate-range ballistic missile (IRBM) from Muphyong-ri, Jagang Province in North Korea’s northwest at 7:23 a.m. KST.

According to the Japan Coast Guard, the missile landed in the Pacific Ocean east of Japan before 7:46 a.m. KST.

The JCS later said the missile flew a distance of around 2,800 miles (4,500 km) at a maximum detected altitude of around 600 miles (970 km) and speed of Mach 17.

“North Korea’s back-to-back ballistic missile provocation only strengthens the ROK-U.S. alliance’s deterrence and response capabilities, and only makes them further isolated from the international community,” the JCS said, “strongly condemning” what it called a “grave provocation.”

The JCS also urged Pyongyang to stop breaching U.N. Security Council resolutions “immediately,” though North Korea has consistently rejected the resolutions as illegitimate.

South Korean President Yoon Suk-yeol said that North Korea’s “reckless nuclear provocations” will be met with “resolute responses” from the ROK military, its allies and the international community, speaking to reporters before joining a National Security Council (NSC) meeting Tuesday morning.

It appears to be North Korea’s biggest missile tested since launching a suspected intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) in May this year.

North Korea also tested an IRBM, the Hwasong-12, from Muphyong-ri in January, with pictures helping analysts identify the precise launch point as a missile factory known as the February 8 General Machine Factory.

Tuesday morning’s test follows four short-range ballistic missile (SRBM) tests in just over the past week. North Korean state media has not reported on its missile tests since April.
https://twitter.com/nhk_news/status/1577100448003231744

NHK News twitter video of a broadcasted warning for residents in Hokkaido to take cover.

I remember just flying out of Hokkaido back then North Korea did their thing.

Old 2022-10-24, 19:54   Link #408
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

BBC reports the two Koreas firing warning shots at each others.