AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Tate no Yuusha/Shield Hero

Notices

View Poll Results: Tate no Yuusha/Shield Hero - Episode 25 [END] Rating
Perfect 10 1 7.14%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 1 7.14%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 5 35.71%
7 out of 10 : Good 3 21.43%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 7.14%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 14.29%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 7.14%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2019-06-27, 12:52   Link #21
maximilianjenus
[E]

Considering he was reminiscing of raftalia being a child, I prefer to think that it either was not a kiss or a kiss on the forehead.
maximilianjenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-06-27, 14:13   Link #22
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

Oh Raphtalia, I've accepted a long time ago that what you're feeling might be a genuine concern for the shield hero, but that ending reminded me of my doubts as to whether or not stockholm syndrome is a factor in your admiration of naofumi.

Oh well, it's the end, I don't want to dwell on that further.

They never resolved that issue with Glass (best girl btw) and L'arc. Why are they pitted against this world? If they're fighting their own waves there, how come none of the cardinal heroes are going to their turf to fight there, like how they're going to this world and trying to kill the heroes of this one? Why do they need to defeat this world the save theirs?

So many questions left unanswered because they introduced a new plot point in the penultimate episode, oh well, I'm not too invested to know the answers to these actually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I can buy Raphtalia and Filo being able to fight L'arc since their class upgrade made them a lot stronger, but Melty countering Therese's fire spell with a simple zwei spell when there should be an enormous gap in levels felt like total bullshit even if you assume water has the elemental advantage.

Anyway, a "Our fight has just begun!" ending.

To be honest, I don't really care if they make another season or not. I liked the show, but I don't feel invested at all.
Throughout this series I've found that I've been agreeing with your posts/opinions almost every week, I just want to point that out
frodonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-06-27, 20:01   Link #23
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by frodonk View Post
So many questions left unanswered because they introduced a new plot point in the penultimate episode, oh well, I'm not too invested to know the answers to these actually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I can buy Raphtalia and Filo being able to fight L'arc since their class upgrade made them a lot stronger, but Melty countering Therese's fire spell with a simple zwei spell when there should be an enormous gap in levels felt like total bullshit even if you assume water has the elemental advantage.

Anyway, a "Our fight has just begun!" ending.

To be honest, I don't really care if they make another season or not. I liked the show, but I don't feel invested at all.
Throughout this series I've found that I've been agreeing with your posts/opinions almost every week, I just want to point that out
Yeah, me too, kinda. If I have to pinpoint the moment the show lost me I guess it started after they introduced the filolial queen loli-kaiju. Her whole mini-arc is boringly bog-standard that it put me to sleep when watching it. By the time the pope battle is happening, I already checked out and the subsequent episodes failed to recapture any care I have for the show (with the only exception being the event where those bitch king & princess got punished & humiliated).
Old 2019-06-27, 21:54   Link #24
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
I'll give it a generous 8, but there were a few things I didn't like about this episode. Reading comments from some of the web novel readers, i really should take another point off, but alas, this is as an anime viewer only. I enjoyed the show for what it was, but it left a lot of potential on the table.

Also the Queen spreading credit around to others than the Shield hero for stopping this wave.... Yeah okay. He solo'd your asses. Again. Do what you have to for moral, but I'm rolling my eyes over that and I just don't see what's so great about the Queen that has people tongue tied here.
Old 2019-06-28, 11:05   Link #25
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife View Post
Also the Queen spreading credit around to others than the Shield hero for stopping this wave.... Yeah okay. He solo'd your asses. Again. Do what you have to for moral, but I'm rolling my eyes over that and I just don't see what's so great about the Queen that has people tongue tied here.
She's a total MILF and she treats Naofumi and his party really well, that's more than enough to like her. And you stated yourself, it's obvious she said that for moral. This also eases the burden on Naofumi, as if others thought they didn't make a difference, they would start relying on him even more than they already do.
Old 2019-06-28, 11:12   Link #26
The Green One

Nafoumi is the only Hero currently showing anything resembling competence so naturally the Queen would want to hang on to him. She also sincerely appreciates his efforts and does her best to show it through support which speaks well for her character.
Old 2019-08-08, 09:26   Link #27
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

.....what is this? So many changes and skipped~