AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2024-05-02, 06:35   Link #101
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

You know, that Alderp dude is pretty much Kazuma 30 years later. They think exactly alike.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
Yeah, it helps her character a lot. I think it's because it helps her get some licks of her own in instead of constantly being the butt of the joke.
She seemed to enjoy being on the giving end, she may have awakened her inner sadist. Probably not though.
Old 2024-05-02, 09:22   Link #102
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random14 View Post
Its kind of scary that Darkness is the sane one this time... but then she actually can be responsible when she has to, its a nice change seeing her take things kind of seriously. Not like Aqua will ever contribute much, this isn't Megumin's arc and Kazuma will have to be dragged kicking and screaming into doing something.

Yay, Chris is back, though she might have it worse than Kazuma even, with a job like collecting all those potential bombs left lying around and then what Kazuma did to her. Though the way Kazuma's life goes, he's going to run into her again whether he wants to or not.
Poor girl, even when she's not losing panties she's still getting sexually harassed by kazuma .
Old 2024-05-02, 15:41   Link #103
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Pretty gutsy of her to still ask for help after he realized she stole his get money making artifact.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-02, 19:26   Link #104
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
Darkness basically forced into being the Only Sane Woman of the party now .
Not a role I ever thought I would see her play, but it honestly suits her well here.
Old 2024-05-03, 04:51   Link #105
EroKing

Images
Megami
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2024-05-03, 16:48   Link #106
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroKing View Post
Images
Megami
Iris and Claire looking cute together in swimsuits .
Old 2024-05-08, 10:36   Link #107
Frontier

It's time to fight the Devil King Army! The one thing that (on-paper) Kazuma is good at! But who cares if he's underleveld for this campaign, he's got his legend backing him up and the desire to prove himself to his beloved little sister Iris! And not even Aqua being self-aware for once will be able to stop him! He's got this !

Aaaaaannnnnd here's Eris! That's right, Kazuma died! Again! Acting all high and mighty at Aqua losing against a kobold only for her to turn her special moves on them while Kazuma gets killed by a swarm of kobold. Could've happened to anybody !

Although it seems like Eris is less shocked at Kazuma dying again so much as the fact that he sexually harassed Chris. In fact she seems to take it personally when he commented on her less than ample chest area. Though she's still happy to throw Kazuma back, with a little light teasing, especially if he helps out with collecting the cheat items .

It seems like the rest of the gang are all popular! Aqua is spitting drinks at people to get them to revive, Darkness' throwing herself into danger for her own pleasure has made her a hero, and Megumin is the MVP for her Explosion magic and has to run away from the expectations that she has anything other than that! So pretty typical for this group .

But no better excuse for Kazuma to take Megumin up to his room and in his bed...and chancing upon Iris who is happy to see her Elder Brother again. And what are the chances that Iris would have one of the cheat items and body-swap with Kazuma? We even get to hear their VA's do their voices in each others' bodies and it's great !

Iris gets to live the life of an adventurer in Kazuma's body with Big Sister Megumin while Kazuma gets to lord it up as Princess Iris, a role he was born to play .

Aw, Claire has a crush on Kyouya! Just has to watch out he doesn't get executed by princess Kazuma !

I shouldn't be surprised Kazuma would use the excuse of being in a girls' body to go into the bath with other ladies...especially lovely and busty girls like Lalatina and Claire (who is really into the idea of bathing with the princess), and even if it means getting in trouble with Iris, how can he fight back against the sight of such underdressed ladies and their ample cleavage? Well, of course right when he strips as Iris he gets back in his body and into a fistfight Megumin got him embroiled in. Serves him right .
Old 2024-05-08, 10:47   Link #108
EroKing

Episode 5

NSFW
Oh, you know what this is
Old 2024-05-08, 13:42   Link #109
Shadow5YA

I already lost it at the long awkward silence. Not even the BGM

The voice actors' performances when they switched bodies was great too.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-08, 13:49   Link #110
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
I already lost it at the long awkward silence. Not even the BGM

The voice actors' performances when they switched bodies was great too.
Iris' VA had no business doing such an amazing Kazuma impression .
Old 2024-05-08, 17:50   Link #111
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

When they said the required level was 30 (how low is his level?!), I figured Kazuma was going to mess up very badly. I just had no idea how much. That's what he gets for getting cocky.

I'm disappointed the body switching didn't last longer. It was gold to see "Iris" act like that.
Old 2024-05-08, 19:20   Link #112
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
Quote:
Originally Posted by EroKing View Post
NSFW
Oh, you know what this is
Are Claire and Darkness related...?

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."
JagdPanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-08, 19:21   Link #113
GDB

I vaguely recall earlier in the series Aqua was stated to be level 21 (though she capped or near capped... most... stats at level 1), and Kazuma is the lowest level in the group. Even if she's doubled her level since then (unlikely), I don't see Kazuma being even level 20 yet. Otherwise I imagine he'd have changed to an advanced class like the other 3 are.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-08, 19:33   Link #114
Shadow5YA

Kazuma couldn't change into an advanced class because most of his stats are too low.

Experience doesn't seem to be automatically shared between party members, so Megumin and Darkness get the lion's share since Megumin does the killing and Darkness still actively participates in every skirmish. Aqua gets her own source of experience when she exorcises the undead (and healing other people), while Kazuma rarely ever touches the the majority of monsters they fight (and when he does, he dies so he wouldn't get the EXP anyway)

I vaguely recall somewhere in the light novels where Kazuma loses to Megumin whenever they argue because Megumin's level is so much higher that even her Strength stat gets better than Kazuma's.

In any case, they clearly do not level evenly.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-08, 19:34   Link #115
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
When they said the required level was 30 (how low is his level?!), I figured Kazuma was going to mess up very badly. I just had no idea how much. That's what he gets for getting cocky.

I'm disappointed the body switching didn't last longer. It was gold to see "Iris" act like that.
Maybe we'll get a full party body switch at some point? Imagine the chaos .
Old 2024-05-08, 20:11   Link #116
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Yeah, but then Kazuma may have actually gotten what he wanted, and we can't let that happen.
Old 2024-05-08, 20:44   Link #117
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well Kazuma putting on airs around everyone then cut scene two and he right in front of Eris

Kazuma still showing how much of a creep he is
Old 2024-05-08, 22:15   Link #118
HandofFate

I thought the beginning of this season was a bit of a snoozefest, but things look to be ramping up.

Kazuma seem to have went full deviant and lazy mode.
Old 2024-05-08, 22:42   Link #119
scififan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagdPanther View Post
Are Claire and Darkness related...?
I am not sure Claire and Darkness have any direct relation. Aren't they close associates of Iris because they are relatives of Iris? So, Iris may look like Magumin now. In few years, Kazuma may fall hard for Iris due to her growth.
scififan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-08, 23:00   Link #120
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random14 View Post
Its kind of scary that Darkness is the sane one this time... but then she actually can be responsible when she has to, its a nice change seeing her take things kind of seriously. Not like Aqua will ever contribute much, this isn't Megumin's arc and Kazuma will have to be dragged kicking and screaming into doing something.

Yay, Chris is back, though she might have it worse than Kazuma even, with a job like collecting all those potential bombs left lying around and then what Kazuma did to her. Though the way Kazuma's life goes, he's going to run into her again whether he wants to or not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Kazuma couldn't change into an advanced class because most of his stats are too low.

Experience doesn't seem to be automatically shared between party members, so Megumin and Darkness get the lion's share since Megumin does the killing and Darkness still actively participates in every skirmish. Aqua gets her own source of experience when she exorcises the undead (and healing other people), while Kazuma rarely ever touches the the majority of monsters they fight (and when he does, he dies so he wouldn't get the EXP anyway)

I vaguely recall somewhere in the light novels where Kazuma loses to Megumin whenever they argue because Megumin's level is so much higher that even her Strength stat gets better than Kazuma's.

In any case, they clearly do not level evenly.
Another source of xp is food that's part of the reason the cabbage in season 1 were so valuable. Iris herself is fairly decently leveled just from her lifestyle
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote