AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-10-18, 20:31   Link #1
Wargumm1i
Hentai

07-Ghost [manga]

Genre: Action Comedy Drama Josei Supernatural
Plot Summary: Teased unmercifully for his past as an orphan and a slave, Teito has only his best friend Mikage to ease his days at the elite Barsburg Academy - and his mastery of the magical art of Zaiphon! But even that will not be enough to save him when he discovers a horrifying secret behind the ruling Empire. Trapped in an ancient battle between a wicked God and the Seven Ghosts and guided by three mysterious priests, Teito discovers a power that could save the world... and shed light on his own mysterious past.

I for one am loving this manga, sure at first it has alot of hints and looks very like a boys-love manga, but its far from it, its just fan-service for women etc etc lol.

Im suprised that nobody created a thread, because I looked and didint find any thread, well its possible it was, but I just didint see it.

I would love too hear everyones option on this manga and discuss spoilers and current status of the plot, etc, etc.
Old 2009-10-20, 00:03   Link #2
blewin

I didn't know we DIDN'T have a thread here! It's an awesome manga, I reckon. I like 07-Ghost for the friendship drama and the wonderful art.

Very interested in whether the Kingdom of Raggs will rise again, though I highly doubt it.

Chrome Shelled Regios
Old 2010-04-07, 04:54   Link #3
FireChick

I have the first three volumes of the manga! But I have one question regarding it: Is the manga being released regularly in the US, or is it being put on hiatus or something? I'm getting very strange results for volumes 4 and up, and I want volume 4 and up!
Old 2010-09-11, 11:55   Link #4
Roloko vi Britannia
The Dark Empress

I was hoping there would have a thread on this manga its very good and I love the art and story. The newest chapter that came out was more backstory between Mikage and Teito back at the academy.

@firechick:As for the manga in the US Go Comi went out of business back in May or so I think since their website is down and there are no more scheduled releases from what I can tell. All I have to say is either import the manga, read online, or download the scans until some other company picks it up and starts releasing it again which it shouldn't be too long since I heard that 07 Ghost was Go Comi's highest selling manga and the most popular title in their library.

Old 2010-09-11, 12:22   Link #5
wandering-dreamer
reads too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireChick View Post
I have the first three volumes of the manga! But I have one question regarding it: Is the manga being released regularly in the US, or is it being put on hiatus or something? I'm getting very strange results for volumes 4 and up, and I want volume 4 and up!
Unfortunately the company that was releasing 07 GHOST, Go Comi, went out of business last April and it seems like they stopped releasing new volumes way before that. So we're stuck unless someone license rescues it.
Old 2010-09-21, 00:13   Link #6
Roloko vi Britannia
The Dark Empress

Quote:
Originally Posted by wandering-dreamer View Post
Unfortunately the company that was releasing 07 GHOST, Go Comi, went out of business last April and it seems like they stopped releasing new volumes way before that. So we're stuck unless someone license rescues it.
which sucks since the story gets way better after Teito and Frau leave the church.

Old 2010-09-21, 03:05   Link #7
Irkalla
I asked for this

Has anybody read the latest chapter? So-so-so shippable
Old 2010-09-29, 23:28   Link #8
Roloko vi Britannia
The Dark Empress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaseka View Post
Has anybody read the latest chapter? So-so-so shippable
The Mikage/Teito side story right?? Then yes I did read it and loved it

Old 2010-09-30, 02:24   Link #9
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

The latest chapter should be the part that Teito finds out how Frau is hungry for his soul.
Though, the progression of the story is somewhat slow recently.
Old 2010-10-07, 09:42   Link #10
Roloko vi Britannia
The Dark Empress

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
The latest chapter should be the part that Teito finds out how Frau is hungry for his soul.
Though, the progression of the story is somewhat slow recently.
Oh I finally found the recent chapters to the series so it looks like Castor and Labrador is also going to be joining them from here on out.

Old 2012-06-03, 14:20   Link #11
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

BUMP

Spoiler for 84:
Old 2013-05-08, 19:24   Link #12
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi

Bringing back this thread from the grave. Am I the only one on AS who still follows this manga?

The last few chapters have been amazing. Non-stop revelation, deaths, and action. The latest chapter has Teito trying to penetrate into Frau's locked world in order to convince him to stop. From the way things are, this arc really is the climax of the manga. I will say 07-Ghost has at most 20 chapters left before it ends.
Old 2013-09-12, 04:44   Link #13
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

i watched the anime a couple of years ago, i likes it very much, so i waited for some next manga content to get animated, but now i think i'll just start with the manga,
so can anyone tell from which chapter should i start after watching the final episode of the anime
Old 2013-09-12, 05:15   Link #14
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

I recommend starting from scratch. As the anime has original content that differs from the manga.
Old 2013-09-12, 14:13   Link #15
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

is it too much different right from the start? guess i'll start from the beginning then
thanks