AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Kagaku no Railgun

Notices

View Poll Results: To Aru Kagaku no Railgun T - Episode 9 Rating
Perfect 10 4 66.67%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 0 0%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 2 33.33%
7 out of 10 : Good 0 0%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2020-03-27, 13:41   Link #1
Kairin
AnimeSuki's Mascot

To Aru Kagaku no Railgun T - Episode 9 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for To Aru Kagaku no Railgun T, Episode 9.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Character bashing is not on-topic and will not be tolerated.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
  • Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
    Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a useful title!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.
Kairin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-27, 21:09   Link #2
Chosen_Hero

Oh boy, Saten sure does like getting into trouble doesn't she.

Yet another Touma cameo, good, very good.

We also finally see Kihara Gensei and next episode we will finally meet the other character... We are getting close boys and girls.
Old 2020-03-27, 22:53   Link #3
Side-streetdog

Random lady in Library could be Saten friend
And yes, Saten's ability to find herself a trouble is amazing as ever
Luckily she meet Xochitl, so Saten somehow get out the trouble
Sadly they didn't mad Liberal Art City Arc into anime yet, so many won't understand why Xochitl would help her

And FINALLY we will get Misaki back story next week!!
Anime only will finally understand her true intention and why she is the best girl
Spoiler for Next Episode character:
Old 2020-03-27, 23:11   Link #4
Frontier

Mikoto starting things off with the Railgun! That's when you know she means business .

Saten and Touma finally meet! That was a pretty cute meeting, with Saten taking pity on Touma in his earnestness in-spite of his misfortune and giving him her lucky charm. I liked that moment where he makes sure not to grab it with Imagine Breaker .

So Kozaku Mitori, before she was a nurse cosplayer, dropped out of school and went on a terrorist spree before getting sprung from jail to work for Kihara Gensei. I wonder what set her off to begin with though .

I love how that receptionist/librarian chimes in with her own conspiracy theory for what happened. Which in this city actually has a distinct likelihood of being true .

Mikoto in a suit! She looks surprisingly good in it .

Saten really can't help herself .

Wait...Xochitil? That Aztec girl from Index III? I guess she must've taken a page from Etzali with changing her form. Although I'm kind of curious why she'd go out of her way to help Saten .

So not only did Gensei have a body double, but he used the body double as a means of communicating how he out-played Misaki when she read the doubles mind. This guy is 10 steps ahead of everyone .

Yeah, even if it was for a good cause, you probably shouldn't asked to be thanked for practically kidnapping her. Although now I guess this dude gets to make up for it by really protecting the Sister from some bad guys .

Looks like we're getting Misaki's backstory in the next episode. I'm really curious to find out how she ended up becoming the person she is now...
Old 2020-03-28, 16:29   Link #5
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Well, I am excited AF for next week. Excellent episode. This season has been really strong. I just wish the anime was a bit more ... liberal at times and had more spirit rather than a direct adaptation. But, it's still awesome. Last episode's last few scenes were spectacular. This episode was also really great. I really felt the tension near the end there.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote