Closed Thread

Old 2009-05-19, 11:39   Link #1
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 358 Discussion

King of the Clouds

Quote:
Quote:

* The cover for next week is Halibel and there is no info on the next volume cover.

* Hitsu's finishing move is called Hyoten Hyakkasou (氷天百華葬) [100 Heavenly Flower/Petal Burial]
Quote:

* Soi Fon gets away, gets the idea to tell Oomaeda to play decoy while she goes off somewhere.

* Hitsugaya blocked Halibel's attack. At the end he unleashes Hyourinmari's full power. and he becomes restored.

* It looks like Histugaya is gathering power from the sky.

Quote:

- Soi Fong was unable to get away, No one else will get away," Omaeda says in despair.

- A plan was hatched. and Soi Fong ordered Omaeda to act as a decoy. Soi Fong went somewhere.

- They somehow defended against the attack, However, what's in front of them is twisted.

- Scene changes to Hitsugaya . Flooding out the surroundings becomes both offense and defense.

- What are you waiting for? For your surroudings to change?. So, are you going to use your greatest secret? Let it out!

- Hyourinmaru is the strongest Ice-Snow type zanpakutou !! This the bankai state at the start, however,My power is... from the heavens...

- From the sky, something is seen falling at the end. The chapter ends with the special move.

Credits : Kuroihikari / Sheetz / SpaceCat / Zangetsuu / Ohana / Nja

Quote:
As a reminder, Bleach manga has been licensed by Viz media, and thus providing links which help in illegally obtaining such material is forbidden, as stated in the Forum Rules. Inability to follow this rule will result in a BAN!
Quote:
* NO Scannalation links or NAMES

* NO Online Reader links

* NO RAW links

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2009-05-21 at 04:17.
Old 2009-05-19, 11:48   Link #2
kitten320

What in the world is Soi Fon planning?

And as expected Super Puper Hitsugaya is once again un-scratched with some new move -_-

Really... if Ichigo needed to go full hollow then how the hell one of the weakest captains is still breathing and more importantly attacking back? -_-

This stupid Kubo's love towards famouse characters destroys more potencial ones -_-

It just make me wonder how on earth Halibel became 3 is she can't take down a kid after doing so many powerful attacks

I'm really dissapointed in you, Kubo!

Although... it is just a small spoiler... maybe Halibel will kick him somewhere in the middle again
But doubt it will make big difference
Old 2009-05-19, 11:52   Link #3
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

The spoiler is more detailed but mostly contains chatter from NJA and some more information . This is the summary of that spoiler .
Old 2009-05-19, 12:01   Link #4
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
The spoiler is more detailed but mostly contains chatter from NJA and some more information . This is the summary of that spoiler .
Man... Kubo really hates Halibel -_-
Why in the world did he make her number 3?!

Some fricking Lupi(fake 6) kicked Hitsugaya and made him bleed but real 3 can't even put a scratch?!

-trying to calm down- hope whatever Soi Fon had planned will work...

But I really need to get one idea out of my head -goes to different thread-
Old 2009-05-19, 12:02   Link #5
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Detailed Spoiler Translation

Quote:

- Soi Fong was unable to get away, No one else will get away," Omaeda says in despair.

- A plan was hatched. and Soi Fong ordered Omaeda to act as a decoy. Soi Fong went somewhere.

- They somehow defended against the attack, However, what's in front of them is twisted.

- Scene changes to Hitsugaya . Flooding out the surroundings becomes both offense and defense.

- What are you waiting for? For your surroudings to change?. So, are you going to use your greatest secret? Let it out!

- Hyourinmaru is the strongest Ice-Snow type zanpakutou !! This the bankai state at the start, however,My power is... from the heavens...

- From the sky, something is seen falling at the end. The chapter ends with the special move.

Credits : Kuroihikari
Old 2009-05-19, 12:10   Link #6
kitten320

Twisted? Is Barragan pulling out another trick?

Once again Hitsugaya is boasting -_-
Don't want to make anyone angry but the right words would be "My power comes from my fan club!"

Don't want to make any early conclusions but if Halibel will get hurt in the next chapter... someone will lose his head...

I better be quiet now -_-
Old 2009-05-19, 12:13   Link #7
kakakka

So far...still following my formula eh Kubo?

Just....change the focus to Stark now....T-T
Old 2009-05-19, 12:13   Link #8
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
Halle Berry better come out of this unharmed. Damn it Kubo...
Old 2009-05-19, 12:15   Link #9
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

But if Shiro pulls off a victory it will be somewhat comical , I find it funny . The good thing though would be new more stronger villains, as Bleach is no where near its end . I am feeling Soi Fon Vs Barry is being dragged why is she withholding her bankai . Will someone come to aid ? also note it looks like Omeada is trying to take charge @_@.
Old 2009-05-19, 12:20   Link #10
kitten320

Quote:
But if Shiro pulls off a victory it will be somewhat comical , I find it funny . The good thing though would be new more stronger villains, as Bleach is no where near its end . I am feeling Soi Fon Vs Barry is being dragged why is she withholding her bankai . Will someone come to aid ? also note it looks like Omeada is trying to take charge @_@.
I really have no idea what Kubo is thinking -_-
Frigging weak Hitsugaya is becoming second Ichigo but Soi Fon who had 2 fights till now and didn't even show half of her powers(not including bankai) is doing particully nothing... Where is frigging shunko and bankai?!

Her plan better work -_-

And Kubo seems to be simply dragging this fights and making a lot of characters look lame -_-
Old 2009-05-19, 12:22   Link #11
kakakka

Quote:
The good thing though would be new more stronger villains, as Bleach is no where near its end .
You mean 'no more stronger villains'?

Soi Fons battle...I dunno. I know its going to be dragged. Last chapter, the presentation of Baraggan's power gobbled almost half the chapter. I would not be surprised if the next chapter is going to be Soi Fon getting into position and ending the scene saying I'm ready. Then the next is her doing chants, ending with her unleashing her power. then so on snd so on.

With Hitsugaya. I remember saying, its going to be some sort of tag of war. One chapter, Halibel has the advantage, next chapter, Hitsugaya's turn, then rinse repeat....
Old 2009-05-19, 12:26   Link #12
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

More than Kubo I am losing my faith in Japanese fandom . Its been weeks since Hitsugaya and Halibel have been fighting each other. How come not even one Dj is out, hell not even a tease pairing picture >_<

I think Soi has panicked and she isn't pulling out all her cards . She looks tensed and doesn't seem to be in control of the situation (last week) . Other than that there is no plausible explanation ..

Going by the spoiler Soi's is planning something lets see how it unfolds ..
Old 2009-05-19, 12:27   Link #13
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I suspect Barragan will get shunko'd...although waiting for bankais is very hip lately, Kubo prefers kendo and decoys~
About Stark's fight, it will be after the other two are done for, so that he can say "Don't compare me to trash like them..." and give a fight that matters, unlike the current ones. If anyone else hasn't noticed yet, Ichigo's (and Ulquiorra's) power is moot, they will have been just weaklings fighting each other if the captains win these battles now with no real changes in power.
Old 2009-05-19, 12:30   Link #14
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakakka View Post
You mean 'no more stronger villains'?
Actually I would love to see stronger more independent villains . As opposed to lackeys and lapdogs who dont demonstrate any thought process of there own. Its funny how self preservation and comradely is absent among Espada .
Old 2009-05-19, 12:35   Link #15
Gin
*Artist

Quote:

sounds like soifon is kind of losing her cool. she's probably starting to panic
Quote:
O_o
Quote:

is that last part Hitsugaya talking to soifon? if so, thats kind of cool, it means that hitsugaya and soifon have a backstory, get ready for a flashback!
Quote:

predictable. i assume that what is falling from the sky is snow?
Old 2009-05-19, 12:37   Link #16
ShinAkuma135
King of Beasts

Send a message via AIM to ShinAkuma135
i would guess halibel would have a super move of sorts too...i mean all that she's done is fire a cero which pretty much every hollow has done; all top espada have had some sort of uberness they got out when things got a bit serious (zommari's defense ball, szayel's gabriel rejeneration, nnoitra's hidden two hands, ulquiorra's segunda etapa, barragan's....death thing, so i conclude halibel too has something to show...giggity)
Old 2009-05-19, 12:38   Link #17
kakakka

Quote:
Its funny how self preservation and comradely is absent among Espada .
They are too busy making themselves look cool.
Old 2009-05-19, 12:38   Link #18
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Either Shiro talking to Halibel or Halibel talking to Shiro. As they both have a nature based release its hard to tell who .

But my money is its Halibel taunting Hitsugaya as he pulls out a heavenly attack .
Old 2009-05-19, 12:39   Link #19
kitten320

In Soi Fon's case for her getting upper hand isn't so far from reality becasue of several reasons:
We never saw her having proper fight before!
She was faking while fighting Vega what was proven when she killed him in one go.Her speed was amazing and not any near the one she used against Yoruichi.Basicly her 1st fight also wasn't seriouse since she was toying.Of course Yoruichi is stronger but Soi isn't that far behind.
So basicly we don't know even half of her capabilities not counting bankai!

Her shikai is very strong so her bankai must be very strong as well.
Besides it isn't the first time when shinigami are saved thanks to bankai.Take Ikkaku as example, basicly he never had to have one.

She is also commander of special forces what just adds to her power.
Besides Yoruichi was her sempai!

And what always bothered me is the fact that Soi Fon is always drawn by Yamamoto's side like Ukitake and Shunsui... makes me wonder that maybe there is something special about her.

On the other hand we have Hitsugaya who we have seen fighting more than all other captains put together
From what we saw till now, he was always getting kicked. He used a lot of tricks but none were really effective. The fake 6 punched him so hard that even his defense didn't help much since he was bleeding and didn't look in best form.

But Halibel can't even put a scratch on him? 0_o

Alright Hitsugaya had learned new move, I accept it... but what is that?! Why in the world he never used something like this before?

Really... till now we must have known about 80%-90% about his power and those are definetly no match for Halibel. And some 10% simply can't have so much power!

Kubo is simply pulling out freacking Hitsugaya fanservice

I really hope that he will allow Halibel to move on and fight much better opponent which won't have power of fangirls on his side

If we saw Soi Fon in so many fights as Hitsugaya, my opinion about her would be different but right now she has all real possibilities.

Last edited by kitten320; 2009-05-19 at 13:08.
Old 2009-05-19, 12:42   Link #20
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
I took my time and now I know what Soi Fon is getting!

Spoiler for You really want to know?:

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, manga