AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2020-11-07, 14:57   Link #2801
saucerKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
And great red .... I still don't see smart villains in dxd, the khaos brigade is the best example .. All their attacks were too flashy, but everyone with their opinion

About the death or disability of Issei is an opinion of mine based on "goodbye to the old, hello to the new" that many series are taking with the next generation (like boruto or inuyasha) ... But what you propose is also an option , but how did each one say their opinion
honestly im not sure if great red even counts as a character, he is more of a plot device.

no doubt about all enemies so far being unnecessarily flashy and straight forwards, but currently there is no absurdly powerful being to actively stop them if they try anything since shiva would only intervene in some apocalyptic conditions. and antagonists acting purely behind scenes has precedence, nebiros has been technically an antagonist for the whole story and the hidden khaos brigade is a thing, so if an enemy were to appear in such a hypothetical scenario where issei is the top dog then they could simply act whit subterfuge and in ways that issei is not allowed to intervene.

yeah but i dont think ishibumi would do something like that, after 30+ volumes it would feel incredibly cheap to go that route. things like boruto and inuyasha ended like that because the authors for some reason wanted to keep going whit a story that was pretty much ended. ishibumi on the other hand clearly wants to proceed whit the ExE arc and i doubt he would pull a 4th world whit even more powerful beings.
saucerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-07, 15:06   Link #2802
godz

Quote:
Originally Posted by saucerKing View Post
honestly im not sure if great red even counts as a character, he is more of a plot device.

no doubt about all enemies so far being unnecessarily flashy and straight forwards, but currently there is no absurdly powerful being to actively stop them if they try anything since shiva would only intervene in some apocalyptic conditions. and antagonists acting purely behind scenes has precedence, nebiros has been technically an antagonist for the whole story and the hidden khaos brigade is a thing, so if an enemy were to appear in such a hypothetical scenario where issei is the top dog then they could simply act whit subterfuge and in ways that issei is not allowed to intervene.

yeah but i dont think ishibumi would do something like that, after 30+ volumes it would feel incredibly cheap to go that route. things like boruto and inuyasha ended like that because the authors for some reason wanted to keep going whit a story that was pretty much ended. ishibumi on the other hand clearly wants to proceed whit the ExE arc and i doubt he would pull a 4th world whit even more powerful beings.
Yes you are right.
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-07, 19:12   Link #2803
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
issei is becoming so powerful, that I can't imagine how they will get rid of him in the future to develop a new protagonist if ichie wants to make a new generation ... This reminds me that in boruto, naruto entered his last power up that is going to kill him, do you think ichie will kill issei in the future?
Who knows maybe Ishibumi will do a 2nd dimensional barrier and seal Ise & Vali to combat the ExE invaders. We're talking about an enemy that may be stronger than Great Red, wouldn't be weird if they have to pull another 666 situation.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-08, 05:11   Link #2804
Xuanwu

It's probable that the locations where Regalzeva and his Keito Tenkai stationed their battleships and forces represent where the final battles against each of them will take place.

Pacific Ocean (?), Dimensional Gap, and outer space.
Xuanwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-08, 07:16   Link #2805
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Instead of outer space, on the moon would be more specifically plausible, since Rugatimu's ship is docked at one side.
Old 2020-11-08, 07:18   Link #2806
saucerKing

i have this odd feeling the moon is going to be a goner. dont know why but i just feel that issei vs spaceship evie are going to destroy the moon in the process.
Old 2020-11-08, 07:34   Link #2807
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

I feel like the first phase will be AxA Issei vs Rugatimu's spaceship: A battle in space of AxA Issei using his armaments while Ruga's ship uses its own; lasers and explosions and more in space.
Old 2020-11-08, 08:22   Link #2808
Xuanwu

Well it's Ishibumi. He probably wouldn't be able to resist the urge to do something like that.

I can also see AxA Issei and Ingvild vs Durmado and his Primes on the ocean. Maybe Vali will be the one to defeat Rugatimu.
Old 2020-11-08, 09:21   Link #2809
saucerKing

cant blame him, after AxA appeared and a mention of a spaceship the first thing that came to mind as a gundam fan was that a fight in space has to happen. now i just have to wait for vali super-satan bot to become canon.
Old 2020-11-09, 15:34   Link #2810
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by saucerKing View Post
i have this odd feeling the moon is going to be a goner. dont know why but i just feel that issei vs spaceship evie are going to destroy the moon in the process.
Then an artificial moon will take its place which contains a secret research facility for every faction and mythology called the Azazel Institute beneath its surface. And the facility ends up being the first combined research facility that hosts the top researchers and scientists from each faction.

Last edited by Lucidrago; 2020-11-09 at 19:10.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-12, 17:32   Link #2811
Itsmepatrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuanwu View Post
Well it's Ishibumi. He probably wouldn't be able to resist the urge to do something like that.

I can also see AxA Issei and Ingvild vs Durmado and his Primes on the ocean. Maybe Vali will be the one to defeat Rugatimu.
Outer Space and Dimensional gap were the most realistic place for Issei to use AxA in full power. Durmado and Rugatimu are Great Red class level and since Great Red was already dead Issei in AxA and Vali(with his powerup) can fight there since they have nothing to worry about if they there unlike. I'm sure the Evies will have some confrontation with DxD Team in this upcoming volume . There's also the possibility that they'll attacked Ajuka's place since Sefaira is in his custody if I'm not mistaken.
Itsmepatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-12, 17:41   Link #2812
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Sefaira is indeed in Ajuka's custody.
Old 2020-11-12, 18:30   Link #2813
Xuanwu

I'm curious to see what kind of major fights Ishibumi has in mind for Ajuka and Shiva....at least I hope he does.
Old 2021-07-12, 13:10   Link #2814
Itsmepatrick

Quote:
I'm curious to see what kind of major fights Ishibumi has in mind for Ajuka and Shiva....at least I hope he does.
Ajuka has more chances of having a fight as he is currently in possession of the Miko.If there's a chance of Shiva having a fight it will be I think against one of the two subordinates of Regalzeva.
Old 2021-07-13, 12:16   Link #2815
Xuanwu

He could possibly face Melvazoa's #2 (Haz Ilyus). If the #1 is above Great Red, it makes sense for the #2 to be around Shiva's level. Plus, given that Ajuka and Shiva seem to be hanging around each other since Volume 20/21, they might as well fight alongside each other for this arc.
Old 2021-07-29, 18:57   Link #2816
Itsmepatrick

Quote:
He could possibly face Melvazoa's #2 (Haz Ilyus). If the #1 is above Great Red, it makes sense for the #2 to be around Shiva's level. Plus, given that Ajuka and Shiva seem to be hanging around each other since Volume 20/21, they might as well fight alongside each other for this arc.
Chances of that happening is too low. Currently the highest combat power on the enemy's side is Regalzeva who is miles apart in terms of strength compared to Great Red and his 2 Prime whose strength was comparable to Great Red and the rest are all Satan class and God class. Melvazoa only sent his #2 Prime along with his primes not the first who has above Great Red strength if I'm not mistaken correct me if I'm wrong.