AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Movies, OVAs/OADs, and Specials

Notices

Old 2016-12-31, 04:09   Link #1
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Six Hearts Princess

This is a kind of odd 3 episode special series that is ... sort of a mishmash of several mahou shoujo'ish elements, it seems.

Summary and reference for the series: https://myanimelist.net/anime/29643

There is an extra note about the series proper in a recent post on ANN: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...ber-30/.110131

"The first episode of the anime was unfinished at airing time. It aired within an hour-long block, with the first 22 minutes being animation and the rest of the block consisting of documentary of the anime's creation and an apology from director Takashi Murakami. Murakami currently plans to release two more episodes and a finished first episode."

For those who are curious here is a PV. It is much darker and way more filled with cgi than the first ep special that I saw.

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by Flower; 2016-12-31 at 04:24. Reason: typos....
Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-31, 08:29   Link #2
tsunade666

ah crap, it turned into one weird show. First moe bits but turned into stretched girl almost turn into blender but instead turned into weird alien.
Old 2023-12-14, 05:43   Link #3
Liddo-kun
is this so?

episode 1:

was surprised by the monstrous giant girl at the start, and she's throwing passenger ships? Also surprised at the fleet of planes with high tech combat weaponry. Looks like they were able to damage the monster with the missiles to the face, but it healed itself right away.

also an unfortunate end for the two magical girls who followed after the ships. I like their character designs.

ok, our main heroine Haruka is very cute, and so nice of her to rescue the poor cat.

will be watching the rest of what episodes are available. I enjoyed the first.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-12-14, 08:37   Link #4
Liddo-kun
is this so?

episode 2:

looks like this world is cursed with the problem of people no longer able to give birth naturally. So I guess this means children are a prized commodity. Glad that wolf boy was able to rescue the children from those guys. I've seen a few ugly bastard anime to know what things might happen.

back to the present. Three new mahou shoujo introduced. That's a cool finishing move - enlarging their wands and then hitting the sin beast to seal it.

one of the new girls look like a loli Hatsune Miku. ^^
Old 2023-12-15, 03:38   Link #5
Liddo-kun
is this so?

episode 3:

the mascot is more worried about the Heart Sphere than Haruka. This gives me the feeling that these mascots are not exactly good people.

Blue Knievel Cannon surprised me. Did not expect Ami to have a move like that. XD

Haruka trying to take off the top of her costume.. but it won't budge. I guess they can't undress while in magical girl form. lol

"promised day", the mascots are talking about something that sounds scary. Hoping this "promised day" is not tragedy for the girls.
Old 2023-12-16, 04:59   Link #6
Liddo-kun
is this so?

episode 4:

I guess this mahou shoujo show likes to follow the Tuxedo Mask formula of having mysterious masked bishounen in the cast.

and looks like these neko fairies are up to something, they can't be trusted at all.
Old 2023-12-19, 05:02   Link #7
Liddo-kun
is this so?

episode 5:

ok, it's multiple loud speakers coated in purple jelly?

and nice to see all six girls in action to defeat the sin beast. Finished it with a drill combo attack.

this episode is a little longer than usual, it feels like two episode merged into one.
Old 2023-12-24, 10:54   Link #8
Liddo-kun
is this so?

episode 7:

the story of Fuyuse and Fusaji is sad...
it's simply impossible to convince some people to stop fighting.

and looks like whenever those guys with high tech weaponry appear.. magical girls also appear as reinforcement. Why did they attack that town? The wolves seem peaceful enough, and just need to be left alone.

Haruka has perfected her musical. It made the teacher smile.
looking forward to watching the play.
Old 2024-03-16, 08:12   Link #9
Liddo-kun
is this so?

ok an update.

looks like episode 8 has not actually aired.
but they're working on the next episodes.

https://twitter.com/poncotan_info/st...93668245680128