AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2019-07-01, 18:29   Link #1301
Brawlre

@XFire I don’t really care for what other dude was going on about but i’m being objective when I say that if you reach that class your at that class that’s not really a opinion
Brawlre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-01, 18:30   Link #1302
The Infinite Dream

All of those are still skills of his CxC form which all have the power output needed to hurt/kill gods yet the form isnt god class. The same would be implied for Vali since their respective forms are pretty much equal at this point in the series. Also to touch subject on Nyuutron Beam Cannon utilizing outside sources of power thats exactly what Divine Divide does. It halves an opponents power and utilizes it for themselves. Another thing just because its a hax ability doesnt neccessary mean it has the power output to reach gods. PoD is a hax yet Rias cant manage to hurt gods unless she goes into Balor form. Yet Isseis flame attack is said to be able to burn them until nothing is left. That means he has the power needed while in CxC.

Last edited by The Infinite Dream; 2019-07-01 at 18:51.
The Infinite Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-01, 18:46   Link #1303
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brawlre View Post
@XFire I don’t really care for what other dude was going on about but i’m being objective when I say that if you reach that class your at that class that’s not really a opinion
Which would make Rias, Kiba, Saji, and half a dozen others HD-class because they managed to damage Issei or Vali or whoever.

Also Vali's JD is HD-class because it held down Fenrir.

Which then goes over to Tobio and Dulio being at that level for forcing him to use it.

And so on.

I mean, Issei wasn't actually Maou class until well after beating down Elucid, who was Maou-class in base before using Boosted Gear.
Old 2019-07-02, 01:16   Link #1304
Brawlre

No it doesn’t at all and my statement has nothing to do with how strong the attack is my whole point is that you can’t say that it reaching god-tier then say it’s not on the spectrum that’s cognitive dissonance

Issei was Maou-Class before he fought eculid issei beating him is result and confirmation of his strength
Brawlre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-02, 03:16   Link #1305
Lucidrago

As a famous man once quoted: "Power levels are BS!"

At this moment, I really believe that Ishibumi does what he wants with power levels and he'll make anyone as strong as they need to be in any fight thus making power levels very inconsistent in this series. And very hard to measure.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-02, 07:50   Link #1306
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brawlre View Post
No it doesn’t at all and my statement has nothing to do with how strong the attack is my whole point is that you can’t say that it reaching god-tier then say it’s not on the spectrum that’s cognitive dissonance

Issei was Maou-Class before he fought eculid issei beating him is result and confirmation of his strength
It's not referred to as reaching "God-tier" or "God-class" though. Vali says its power can "reach the gods" only to immediately be shut down as being unable to defeat any of them.

There are plenty of examples throughout the series of people "reaching" beings in higher class designations without them being elevated to that class.

And Issei is explicitly only Maou-class in CxC after the boost from attaining DxD.
Old 2019-07-02, 14:50   Link #1307
Parry999

Euclid wasn't going all out since he wanted to complete his Boosted Gear replica anyway.
Parry999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-02, 14:54   Link #1308
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parry999 View Post
Euclid wasn't going all out since he wanted to complete his Boosted Gear replica anyway.
What? Yes he was. You could maybe argue he was caught off guard in the first fight by the wyvern, but he went into the second fight ready to kill.
Old 2019-07-02, 15:02   Link #1309
CCPDarkraiRules
Vassal of the King

Might be a good idea to move this talk to another thread now.
Old 2019-07-02, 19:36   Link #1310
Lucidrago

Yeah it really is quite useless discussing how powerful someone is and it becomes the same stupid argument.

So changing the subject, do you guys think that Issei will add Ingvild to his team if Issei ends up facing Indra in the semifinals. Like she'd gave trained enough to act as support and so Issei can get an upper hand against Indra who would know nothing about her due to it being her first time on Issei's team. She would be a helpful addition against teams much more powerful than his and especially one like Indra's.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-02, 20:40   Link #1311
cyberdemon

She’ll probably be on his team against diehauser. She’s an unknown which will be useful since it means there will be less he can use to make a plan against her
Old 2019-07-02, 23:24   Link #1312
The Infinite Dream

Hopefully she gets some sort of combat experience in volume 3. Thrusting her into a tournament right away would be rough imo but at this point I dont see anyone besides her filling grayfia's spot.
The Infinite Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-04, 04:45   Link #1313
Sauron12561

am i the only one who absolutely loved Balberiths reaction to Verrine bringing him the reply from Ise?
Sauron12561 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-04, 05:43   Link #1314
Hakai

Poor Zeno, Babysitting these monsters
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron12561 View Post
am i the only one who absolutely loved Balberiths reaction to Verrine bringing him the reply from Ise?
No you're not. That needed an illustration.
Old 2019-07-04, 21:31   Link #1315
AzazelDxD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron12561 View Post
Nope.. You are not the only.

Now I am interested in see one image with Bal appearing in front of Issei with his oppai dragon hat.. I can imagine Issei shocked face after learn bal identity..

We can add Verrine in part of this image too with bal.
AzazelDxD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-17, 15:08   Link #1316
Blazor 98

Life 3 is up.

https://mrleoo01.com/highschool-dxd/...on-for-battle/
Blazor 98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-17, 15:35   Link #1317
Hakai

The amount of aura Ingvild has is already Maou level or higher.

Damn.
Old 2019-07-17, 16:23   Link #1318
Blazor 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakai View Post
The amount of aura Ingvild has is already Maou level or higher.

Damn.
I know, give her a couple of months of training and she'll be a monster.
Blazor 98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-17, 18:29   Link #1319
B214

And Ise's next servant will be more hack than her.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-17, 20:10   Link #1320
yuiichi9

Who are you talking about B214?
yuiichi9 is offline   Reply With Quote