AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > News & Politics

Notices

Old 2011-07-14, 01:31   Link #1
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

The Core of Corruption, the one video that will shatter your beliefs about 9/11

First of all, I don't know how I should tittle this thread because this is NOT yet another 9/11 conspiracy theory post out of the hundreds that are flying around on the internet. If a mod wishes to change its title to something more appropriate please do so.

I wish to discuss this documentary and its legitimacy at length because I find it very compelling. The following documentary is a massive compilation of real life national and local broadcasts and various legitimate news sources from around the world.

This documentary was uploaded on Apr 18, 2009 and ever since then many of the things this documentary has claimed have indeed become reality. This is a very long film, exactly two hours and twenty seven minutes so if you decide to watch it makes sure you got some time on your hands.

Personally, I have always been skeptical of 9/11 and grew tired of watching conspiracy theories videos. I got specially sick and tired of Alex Jones and other right wing loonies who claim that the government is evil and is out to get us. This belief has been growing in strength ever since the Reagan era, so I pretty much think that most, if not all conspiracy theories out there, ranging from chemtrails to reptilians and much more are fabrications of people who are borderline paranoid with anti-government sentiment. I thought that dwelling into the 9/11 conspiracy was a big waste of time because even though the official explanation has some big gaps in consistency the same could be said about the conspiracy theories surrounding the issue.
This documentary has completely changed my mind about 9/11 and I can't find anyway to debunk it. Everything that it says seems to check out!

I have been trying to debunk it for a few weeks now on my own but I can't, this is why I decided to start a thread that can discuss this video and its credibility. I know that there will be people who have already made out their mind about 9/11 and will believe whatever they want to believe conspiracy or not. I only ask of them to please try to watch this documentary without any preconceptions about what you think you already know. This is the only way we can approach objectivity as much as possible. In other words, stop listening in order to confirm what you think you already know.

If I might also add, the video is not boring at all (at least it wasn't for me) and it will suck you in from the moment you start watching it.

Edit: Here is an excerpt from the video to get you a little more interested in watching the documentary:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Core of Corruption is a documentary film series which details a comprehensive investigation into clandestine intelligence operations and conspiracies. The project is surfacing exclusive whistleblowers, insiders and critical evidence for the very first time. Over 2,000 hours of credible network news clips have been surfaced for this ground breaking event, most of which have never been seen since they aired and have never been available on the internet. Some of the video news segments for this project, when requested from the networks, were denied access to and corporate representatives would say that the information sought does not exist or has been misplaced. Someone doesnt want the public to see these stories, that when put together, establish a conspiracy of the magnitude that could change the way one views the world. Countless millions of people are being manipulated and lied to by a network of individuals within government that work on behalf of private interests. The individuals were involved in the terrorist attacks of September 11th. Many of those same figures are are connected to historical events that have shaped our understanding of government crime. For instance, the Iran Contra affair involved many figures that showed up in the 9/11 attacks. Drug running, terrorism, money laundering and arms trading are carried out in concert with this network. They manipulate the worlds response to these issues on behalf of very high profile figures in some of the most influential think tanks and political interest groups. Figures include well known politicians as well as established businesses on Wall Street. This project, started more than five years ago, is going to break ground in mapping and identifying the most important and credible evidence as well as establish why these networks operate with impunity. DVD's will ship on the release date: March 27, 2009

Last edited by Sugetsu; 2011-07-14 at 02:20.
Sugetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-14, 14:35   Link #2
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author

Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic
This is most likely conspiracy theorist malarkey.

Use your brain, man. If it were true, and the government was competent and evil enough to use 9/11 as an "inside job," don't you think they'd assassinate or buy off anyone clever enough to discover the truth?
Old 2011-07-14, 14:44   Link #3
james0246

This reminds me of the South Park episode "Mystery of the Urinal Deuce":

Quote:
Originally Posted by wikipedia
The Bush Administration...eventually admits that the government was not behind 9/11. [President Bush] explains that the government actually runs all the websites that claim [the government was] responsible, making the conspiracy theories actually a government conspiracy themselves. The point, Bush explains, is that, since one-fourth of Americans are "retarded" and will believe conspiracies, the government wants them to believe that it is all-powerful and could get away with the worst terrorist attack in history, while they tell the other 75% of the country the truth—that 9/11 was caused (in Stan's words) by "a bunch of pissed off Muslims."
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-14, 14:52   Link #4
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by synaesthetic View Post
Use your brain, man. If it were true, and the government was competent and evil enough to use 9/11 as an "inside job," don't you think they'd assassinate or buy off anyone clever enough to discover the truth?
Well, that's the bottom line of the conspiracy concept, after all: the adventure of which you are the hero, wherein everyone who doesn't agree with you stands against you.

Besides, what are the odds of a multi-million/billion dollar conspiracy being debunked by some guy who only gets UV from his computer screen, by lurking around 4chan and YouTube all day (and night) long? I know competence and intelligence are not equally distributed throughout the members of our species, but still...the very basis for the story kind of gives me a smile whenever I try to think about it. ;D

Honestly, I thought this 9/11 stuff had already been worn to death years ago. Someone's still harping on it?

Last edited by Renegade334; 2011-07-22 at 02:35.
Renegade334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-14, 14:56   Link #5
solidguy
I'm not a tumor

but what about the cloud poofs? and the unrealistically weak steel structures? or the flag waving, despite there being no air!?
solidguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-14, 14:58   Link #6
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade334
Honestly, I thought this 9/11 stuff had already been worn to death years ago. Someone's still harping on it?
For some people it will never be over. Like the grassy knoll.
Old 2011-07-14, 15:08   Link #7
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidguy View Post
or the flag waving, despite there being no air!?
If you're talking about the flag on the Moon thing, that was debunked a long time ago - it's not waving (the fabric itself is not fluttering at all), it's the half T-shaped metal frame swinging like a pendulum, which is perfectly normal...even in a vacuum environment.

Really, I think we could write a *very* thick book about conspiracies, with the pros AND cons (something people usually don't bother thinking up). We could always start on how Rex Heflin's failed attempt to create a UFO hoax accidentally cemented the legend of the Men in Black or how Gray Barker managed to turn what was originally a cryptozoological conundrum into a completely wild alien visitor tale (he was the one who suggested the Mothman - a winged, insectoid creature terrorizing drivers at night in West Virginia - was an alien from outer space descending upon Earth to warn us lowly beings of future tragedies)...conspiracies and other urban beliefs are not always born from logical deductions and moments of online epiphany.

But, well, I suggest we return to the 9/11 thing, I think we're derailing the topic.

Last edited by Renegade334; 2011-07-14 at 15:52.
Renegade334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-14, 15:46   Link #8
Gamer_2k4
Anime Cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by synaesthetic View Post
This article might be relevant to the second half of your question:
http://www.cracked.com/article_15740...de-job_p2.html

Basically, there's a mind-boggling amount of people close enough to "discover the truth," and it would take a mind-boggling amount of money per person to get them to shut up about it. We're talking engineers, fire fighters, clean up crew members, etc. etc. etc. And not a single one turned down the offer or talked despite it! Instead, they took all that money and proceeded to do precisely jack squat with it. That's retarded, yet that's what you have to believe if you want to keep thinking this is a conspiracy.
Old 2011-07-14, 15:57   Link #9
JC...
I am a Pie

I don't believe the 9/11 attacks could be efficiently carried out by Al Qaeda agents.

I trust documentaries and whistleblowers and experts more than a Cracked.com article saying anyone who believes in "false flag terrorism is a looney".

I've watched documentaries for and agains. If it's not an "inside job", then US made some stupid decisions and were completely incompetent. If it IS an inside job, then it was carried out fairly well.
JC... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-14, 15:59   Link #10
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author

Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic
The US government making stupid decisions and being completely incompetent?

THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE

</sarcasm-mode>

Oh wait...
Old 2011-07-14, 16:01   Link #11
JC...
I am a Pie

Yeah I know, it's not like they would've give the Al-Qaeda members visas on purpose, it's not like they would call off CIA investigation on them on purpose.

</sarcasm-mode>
Old 2011-07-14, 16:09   Link #12
Gamer_2k4
Anime Cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC... View Post
I don't believe the 9/11 attacks could be efficiently carried out by Al Qaeda agents.
I guess they proved you wrong, eh?

Quote:
I trust documentaries and whistleblowers and experts more than a Cracked.com article saying anyone who believes in "false flag terrorism is a looney".
You trust people who are paid to stir up controversy? The only reason these people have any notability at all is because they're loud and they make illogical and unfounded claims with absolute certainty (in the face of multiple groups of actual scientists and engineers who unanimously agree they're wrong).

Quote:
I've watched documentaries for and agains. If it's not an "inside job", then US made some stupid decisions and were completely incompetent. If it IS an inside job, then it was carried out fairly well.
As synaesthetic said, it's really not at all out of the question that the government bungled things up pretty badly. And if it WAS an inside job, you're right, the execution was phenomenal, since the government left behind absolutely no credible evidence of their involvement.
Old 2011-07-14, 16:15   Link #13
JC...
I am a Pie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer_2k4 View Post
I guess they proved you wrong, eh?
I know, very surprising. Untrained pilots manage to efficiently hit three relatively small objects (Pentagon being very close to the ground) without problem, when prior they had failed to efficiently learn how to fly a plane and left one in the middle of an operational runway. I guess they really are special snowflakes.

By whistleblower, I don't mean Alex Jones, I'm talking about CIA/FBI/Government/Police who talk out about their experiences with false flag operations and other such data in their field of work.
Old 2011-07-14, 16:26   Link #14
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

As they say, "truth is stranger than fiction". The way it went down, officially, is stranger than any conspiracy theory out there. Also on that day, my first reaction (after getting that this was actually happening) was, "It took them long enough". I was expecting something to happen eventually. Terrorism is not a new thing between the Western World and the Islamic World. It has pretty much been a constant thing since at least the late 1960s. Consider how many airliners have been highjacked...bombs have been planted in those 40 plus years. Consider that the World Trade Center had already been bombed once by an Islamic Terrorist group in the mid-1990s. It was going to happen eventually. And the construction workers I've talked to said they knew those building were coming down as soon as they saw the damage done.

It is stranger than fiction...but it was real. We are lucky it hasn't been the "worse" option yet...the "dirty bomb" or "biological/chemical attack". Or a flat out nuke.

(As for hitting small targets....I, an untrained pilot, can easily run into a building in a flight simulator or reality. Fly an airplane is not all that hard. Landing an airplane....that's the hard part.)
Old 2011-07-14, 16:35   Link #15
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidguy View Post
and the unrealistically weak steel structures?
I hope you realize that the scale of the impact would have destroyed the Empire State Building. That particular building was hit by a B-29 and was still damaged pretty bad (nothing compared to structural failure, of course). Add in the bigger mass of modern airliners and also the structure focus of skyscrapers (they're designed to hold up weight, not stand against side hits), and you can see that the WTC situation was actually much lighter than it should have.

It's the Pentagon part that's interesting.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-14, 16:36   Link #16
Gamer_2k4
Anime Cynic

Quote:
I know, very surprising. Untrained pilots manage to efficiently hit three relatively small objects (Pentagon being very close to the ground) without problem, when prior they had failed to efficiently learn how to fly a plane and left one in the middle of an operational runway. I guess they really are special snowflakes.
I know you're not quoting from Loose Change, but this article is a line-by-line rebuttal of that video, and it includes some rather noteworthy images:
http://www.loosechangeguide.com/lcg2.html

The relevant ones are probably the images of the light poles torn out of the ground by the plane smashing into them on its way to the (five story tall) Pentagon. This wasn't exactly a laser-guided precision path. Besides, when you say "relatively small," what exactly to you mean? Relative to what? The moon? A bus? These were massive buildings.

Also, how efficiently do you need to know to fly a plane to CRASH it?
Old 2011-07-14, 16:40   Link #17
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
I hope you realize that the scale of the impact would have destroyed the Empire State Building. That particular building was hit by a B-29 and was still damaged pretty bad (nothing compared to structural failure, of course).
Actually, it was a B24, which is smaller. The B29 was developed later and MIGHT have caused a structural failure had one crashed into the ESB, since it's quite larger and can carry more fuel around. In fact, it's *almost* the right size (not quite, but please bear with me) for a modern day, medium-range Boeing or Airbus. The B24 flew slower than the aircrafts of 9/11, so the impact was not as catastrophic as those on 9/11 (in which a large quantity of unused fuel drove the final nail into the WTC's double coffin).

Also, media networks, very early on, remarked that flight sims like Microsoft Flight Simulator, which ARE realistic enough, sufficed to give the terrorists enough know-how to get the aircrafts to collide with the twin towers. You don't need a certificate to get the job done. Just a few hundred hours on a PC. And perhaps some airline manuals for trainee pilots, which shouldn't be too hard to find in this era of media availability.
Old 2011-07-14, 16:46   Link #18
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade334 View Post
Actually, it was a B24, which is smaller. The B29 was developed later and MIGHT have caused a structural failure had one crashed into the ESB, since it's quite larger and can carry more fuel around. In fact, it's *almost* the right size (not quite, but please bear with me) for a modern day, medium-range Boeing or Airbus. The B24 flew slower than the aircrafts of 9/11, so the impact was not as catastrophic as later on.
Actually it was a B-25, a twin engine medium bomber. Much smaller than both the B-29 and B24, both being four engined bombers.
Old 2011-07-14, 16:53   Link #19
Gamer_2k4
Anime Cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Soul View Post
Actually it was a B-25, a twin engine medium bomber. Much smaller than both the B-29 and B24, both being four engined bombers.
Regardless, the difference is that the bomber was lost in fog, so it had dumped its fuel and was travelling very slowly. It's not at all comparable to the 9/11 impacts.

Comparison:

Blue outline is Empire State Building, yellow outline is the WTC.
Old 2011-07-14, 17:25   Link #20
Jaden

I used to watch these and investigate quite a bit, but got bored. It's pointless for ordinary people to engage in real life murder mysteries, you'll not accomplish anything even if you find some evidence.

What's more interesting to me is how and why this entire war came to be. Adam Curtis did a pretty good series on the subject for BBC, it's called "Power of Nightmares"