AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Muv-Luv Franchise

Notices

Old 2015-05-05, 20:06   Link #1921
Chibiloli

I don't think Lasers could have the same effect as a bullet hitting another bullet, so yeah, its not like the plasma bolts would be targetted and shot down,
Old 2015-05-06, 09:18   Link #1922
John117xCortana

What are the BETA gonna do to adapt to this?
John117xCortana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-06, 21:05   Link #1923
Chibiloli

I don't see how they have any time to adapt when all Hives are attacked all at once with enough firepower to glass the hives into oblivion.
Old 2015-05-07, 06:07   Link #1924
John117xCortana

.....thats a bit too easy...
Old 2015-05-07, 06:32   Link #1925
Chibiloli

It took a while to do it though, the nations were rather uncooperative since my fleet was essentially going to render the land so devoid of life and make it far more inhospitable than it already is, as a peace offering of sorts, the head of security gave the European Union a glass statue.

Spoiler for What?:
Old 2015-05-07, 08:29   Link #1926
John117xCortana

Okay....I have no idea whats your plan in this fanfic.
Old 2015-05-07, 10:12   Link #1927
Chibiloli

Its already done, well, the muv luv arc anyway, now my characters are staying in the ML universe for now since they're now wanted back in their own universe, and 4 years have passed, Yuuya has a daughter with Cryska, Yui is part of a joint task force between my security guys and the IRG, and my MC is drowning her sorrows at a bar called joeyrays while she watches news on how the dictator who now runs her home universe keep calling her and her group anarchistic terrorists who only exist to spread fear and misery, they are far too understrength to mount any sizable attack, with only 25 ships with you and an entire universe worth of an army against them, things are looking pretty bleak.
Old 2015-05-09, 16:41   Link #1928
synx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibiloli View Post
Its already done, well, the muv luv arc anyway, now my characters are staying in the ML universe for now since they're now wanted back in their own universe, and 4 years have passed, Yuuya has a daughter with Cryska, Yui is part of a joint task force between my security guys and the IRG, and my MC is drowning her sorrows at a bar called joeyrays while she watches news on how the dictator who now runs her home universe keep calling her and her group anarchistic terrorists who only exist to spread fear and misery, they are far too understrength to mount any sizable attack, with only 25 ships with you and an entire universe worth of an army against them, things are looking pretty bleak.
Is this fanfic posted anywhere for reading?
synx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-10, 23:15   Link #1929
Chibiloli

Quote:
Originally Posted by synx View Post
Is this fanfic posted anywhere for reading?
Unfortunately no, I keep it in my laptop, and its sort of my mental diary, only people who read it are my therapist and friends, I can PM you a synopsis if you want.
Old 2015-05-12, 01:21   Link #1930
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

I disagree on Jet Striker MS being contenders with TSFs. The placement of the engines, as well as the shape of the Windam and Dagger, and the shape of the wings, means that a Jet Striker pack will inherently be less maneuverable than a TSF, which has a more aerodynamic shape and jump units that can swivel for thrust vectoring.

Now, if it were Murasames? Yeah, the TSFs would have a pretty hot fight on their hands.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-13, 06:31   Link #1931
Chibiloli

Yeah, but Murasame's are a Japanese Exclusive MS in my Verse, my organization is descended from my equivalent of the Feddies and is only natural they have Feddie-like MS, and to be more effective, most MS beam rifles are equipped with a rapid fire function, sure it diminishes power but it makes up for it with RoF, solid based weapons are still available to those who may want to use them though, although Railguns are still considered quite rare are are highly sought after despite being essentially one shot wonders.
Old 2015-07-04, 08:47   Link #1932
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Olympus Knights [Muv Luv Alternative & Warhammer 40,000
Old 2015-10-11, 21:49   Link #1933
Chibiloli

Why doesn't anybody here ship Yuuya with Stella? I mean Chobi was hinted to be interested in him but I don't see much shipping with them together, I did read a certain Doujin with Stella and Yuuya XXXing though, I think it was two different Doujins and another one which involves him getting turned on by seeing Stella as an F-15.
Old 2015-10-13, 09:38   Link #1934
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

^I think it has to do with Stella being one of the first girls who treat Yuuya nicely and he and Stella made good teammates during their first TSF on TSF duel with Chobi and Marconi(Sorry, i forgot his name).
Old 2015-10-13, 15:49   Link #1935
Chibiloli

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
^I think it has to do with Stella being one of the first girls who treat Yuuya nicely and he and Stella made good teammates during their first TSF on TSF duel with Chobi and Marconi(Sorry, i forgot his name).
Isn't that all the more reason to ship them? Unless Stella already has someon in her life or a family with kids.
Old 2016-01-16, 19:44   Link #1936
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Have left my ML fic dormant for years due to many reasons. But given all the stupidity happening in the real world I'm tempted to revisit and reopen it again. My only worry is that my writing will be too severely affected and it just becomes a whining mouthpiece instead of a proper story I shoudl be writing.
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-17, 09:33   Link #1937
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Glad to see you back.
Old 2016-01-26, 06:27   Link #1938
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

somewhat. still needing to write the actual thing before I can say I'm really back into it.
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-27, 18:47   Link #1939
MyNameIsAlreadyTaken

I wrote a thing

Sooo, I'm new to this whole forum thing, but someone sent me a message on FF.Net and said it might be a good idea to self-advertise on whatever message boards I can get my hands on, so Ima post a link to this thing I wrote. Tell me what you think, ambiguous internet creature that is currently reading these words.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11725719/1/The-Long-War
MyNameIsAlreadyTaken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-05, 07:58   Link #1940
xeviouses

Just a question how would X-COM fair against the BETA?

Also how would the logistics of XCOM be? Since the US seems to be the only country left with a somewhat stable economy.

Planning on writing XCOM/Muv-luv crossover soon just need to get a few out of the way first.
xeviouses is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fanfiction, harem