AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2020-05-04, 12:28   Link #1881
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuseppe1234 View Post
The king piece would kill an owner already strong, let alone a mutated king. The increase of power suddenly kill always an user. In addiction, this has not sense because would be against the rules, being even a direct help from one of the organizers
And that's why I said 'mutated' king piece. Like a mutation piece would have a higher value than what the regular value would be for a normal piece to allow it to be used on stronger characters, a mutated king piece would work on the same concept being able to even be used on Maou-class devil. The increase in power would come from it being able to be used by very strong devils while a regular king piece couldn't be used. Although being used by Super Devils is still out of the question.

Ajuka could just say he's bolstering his side's war potential. I'm sure the monsters he would be facing in the Azazel Cup would have no problem with this, with even some of them happily welcoming it. And it would be a deal he made with Ajuka(deal with the Devil, get it?) where he wouldn't be able to participate in any Rating Games anymore after the Azazel Cup.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-04, 13:04   Link #1882
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
And that's why I said 'mutated' king piece. Like a mutation piece would have a higher value than what the regular value would be for a normal piece to allow it to be used on stronger characters, a mutated king piece would work on the same concept being able to even be used on Maou-class devil. The increase in power would come from it being able to be used by very strong devils while a regular king piece couldn't be used. Although being used by Super Devils is still out of the question.

Ajuka could just say he's bolstering his side's war potential. I'm sure the monsters he would be facing in the Azazel Cup would have no problem with this, with even some of them happily welcoming it. And it would be a deal he made with Ajuka(deal with the Devil, get it?) where he wouldn't be able to participate in any Rating Games anymore after the Azazel Cup.
Ajuka can not say nothing. He is the main organizer together Shiva. They can not give help to a competitor, it is not relevant if it is to increase the power of your own side. Rules are rules, otherwise Tiamat would have joined in issei’s team, but she couldn’t being an organizer. Then, devils needsn’t to increase their own power.

As for the Idea that suddenly Ajuka does a mutation king, when he has said that he did not want more the creation of king piece. Now he changed idea, creating even an evolution just in time for the match with issei.
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-04, 15:46   Link #1883
Lucidrago

Quote:
Ajuka can not say nothing. He is the main organizer together Shiva. They can not give help to a competitor, it is not relevant if it is to increase the power of your own side. Rules are rules, otherwise Tiamat would have joined in issei’s team, but she couldn’t being an organizer. Then, devils needsn’t to increase their own power.

As for the Idea that suddenly Ajuka does a mutation king, when he has said that he did not want more the creation of king piece. Now he changed idea, creating even an evolution just in time for the match with issei.
Can you give me a quote where it said something like that? All we know is that Ajuka and Shiva can't participate in the tournament because they're the organizers.

It could just have been one of the confiscated king pieces he had in his possession that turned into a mutation piece or he turned it into one himself. And with the threat of Regalzerva and the UL looming, desperate times call for desperate measures.

By that same logic, when Ajuka allowed both Rias' and Issei's teams(without Issei himself) to use that game world as their training space in Volume 25, you could say he was helping competitors directly.
Old 2020-05-04, 16:09   Link #1884
saucerKing

talking about king pieces, do you think ajuka would be willing to start making more safer versions of them or something? because as things go they really need all the help they can get in the future.
saucerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-04, 17:11   Link #1885
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Can you give me a quote where it said something like that? All we know is that Ajuka and Shiva can't participate in the tournament because they're the organizers.

It could just have been one of the confiscated king pieces he had in his possession that turned into a mutation piece or he turned it into one himself. And with the threat of Regalzerva and the UL looming, desperate times call for desperate measures.

By that same logic, when Ajuka allowed both Rias' and Issei's teams(without Issei himself) to use that game world as their training space in Volume 25, you could say he was helping competitors directly.
Did you never see an organizer gives directly a big help to a player? Because basically the logic is the same. It would be unfair for every players and cheat

I do not see how much is disperate the situations, issei has unlocked T DxD, now he has only to love woman’s trimurti to unlock ExE, that by Ishibumi something of incredible should happen. Vali will receive another two power ups. Balberith is under Issei and will not be more nerfed for the plot as for Verrine. Except Regalzeva, there are not big problems. Furthermore, there a lot of mysteries about FxF and Kanzaki

Do you know that is different the situation among issei and rias team with what do you say? Rias and Issei losted their training field for enemies attacks, making it not more sure. Ajuka gived only a temporary field for their safety. Usually the others players have not this problem. Should be even his duty ensure the safety of a player in a certain sense. In addiction, that does not increase their power, it does not change nothing of the level power.

In this case, Ajuka gives directly a gigant power up with something created by him, changing the balance’s power a lot of.
Old 2020-05-04, 21:00   Link #1886
Itsmepatrick

Nah Even the Keito Tenkai can destroy the DxD world with their power comparable to Great Red the most they can beat right now I think is Baz Ilyus(Melvazoa's 2nd Prime) who currently worked as Regalzeva's Staff Officer .Isse cant rely on AxA as it is still unstable. Maybe after Issei gets Eros engine and Vali got his powerup they can fight the likes of Keito Tenkai.
Itsmepatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-06, 01:19   Link #1887
Lucidrago

Quote:
Did you never see an organizer gives directly a big help to a player? Because basically the logic is the same. It would be unfair for every players and cheat

I do not see how much is disperate the situations, issei has unlocked T DxD, now he has only to love woman’s trimurti to unlock ExE, that by Ishibumi something of incredible should happen. Vali will receive another two power ups. Balberith is under Issei and will not be more nerfed for the plot as for Verrine. Except Regalzeva, there are not big problems. Furthermore, there a lot of mysteries about FxF and Kanzaki

Do you know that is different the situation among issei and rias team with what do you say? Rias and Issei losted their training field for enemies attacks, making it not more sure. Ajuka gived only a temporary field for their safety. Usually the others players have not this problem. Should be even his duty ensure the safety of a player in a certain sense. In addiction, that does not increase their power, it does not change nothing of the level power.

In this case, Ajuka gives directly a gigant power up with something created by him, changing the balance’s power a lot of.
Well it was a good try at least. You won.

I just think it would be an interesting and probably the most logical power-up for Diehauser as he doesn't stand a chance in the Underworld against Issei being only a Maou-class devil.

But Ishibumi will work it out.
Old 2020-05-06, 01:25   Link #1888
XFire
150% done

So quick question for you guys. You ever feel like this series attracts a lot of haters for some reason? The animesuki DxD community thankfully doesn't, but it feels like any time I go on one of the DxD subreddits pages or watch a video on Youtube there's always at least one person whose entire purpose for being there is to say "DxD sucks and so does everyone who likes it".

I get that every series has its haters but its weirdly consistent with DxD.
Old 2020-05-06, 01:50   Link #1889
Hakai

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
So quick question for you guys. You ever feel like this series attracts a lot of haters for some reason? The animesuki DxD community thankfully doesn't, but it feels like any time I go on one of the DxD subreddits pages or watch a video on Youtube there's always at least one person whose entire purpose for being there is to say "DxD sucks and so does everyone who likes it".

Ultimately I think it's because of the massive popularity of DxD.

Harem+Ecchi series are generally hated/looked down on by a lot of people and DxD is one of the most popular series of that genre.

Then we have some fans of the same genre who seem to have a hate boner for DxD, they always gotta compare their favorite series with DxD and keep saying how [insert harem novel] is much better.
Old 2020-05-06, 05:45   Link #1890
B214

Well the ecchi toned down a lot about the start of 4th arc though. Not that there's anything bad about that.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-06, 06:50   Link #1891
Lucidrago

Quote:

Mostly just the popularity of DxD. Anything(or anyone) with massive popularity is going to draw its fair share of detractors. Ironically those same detractors are the same ones that lead to its success if they watched or read the series enough to write whole posts talking about how bad it is.

I see it more as a way for some people to get attention. It tends to just be a very vocal minority.

Or they're just mad that their favorite harem/ecchi series isn't as popular as DxD. Or are mad that DxD has gotten four anime seasons when a lot of harem series are lucky to even get a second.
Old 2020-05-06, 07:23   Link #1892
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Date A Live contends with DxD's popularity. It has 4 seasons like DxD.
Old 2020-05-06, 07:53   Link #1893
Hakai

What are u guys talking about.

DxD only has 3 seasons, DxD, DxD New and then DxD Hero.
Old 2020-05-06, 08:41   Link #1894
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

No it has 4 seasons -- The hidden 3rd season; the true 3rd season is a spin-off about Mil-tan's adventures around the world.
Old 2020-05-06, 09:01   Link #1895
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvix View Post
Date A Live contends with DxD's popularity. It has 4 seasons like DxD.
I never really followed that show, does it draw in haters as well?
Old 2020-05-06, 09:31   Link #1896
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Yes it does.
Old 2020-05-06, 10:35   Link #1897
XFire
150% done

A shame. I personally never had interest because I didn't like the one human girl who kept showing up (Origami?), but I'm not gonna spend my time hating something other people enjoy just because I don't. People need to chill.
Old 2020-05-06, 11:13   Link #1898
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Well it was a good try at least. You won.

I just think it would be an interesting and probably the most logical power-up for Diehauser as he doesn't stand a chance in the Underworld against Issei being only a Maou-class devil.

But Ishibumi will work it out.
Well, if Belial can make worthless magically the evil pieces or the boosted gear for the plot, before issei uses T DxD to win easily, will be the same issei and his team in difficulty.

Even against Team Zeno vs Belial, everyone thought that the victory of Balberith was obvious, but the plot...
Old 2020-05-06, 12:52   Link #1899
saucerKing

Quote:

adding to what everyone else said, i blame issei, not because its actually his fault but him being a pervert and getting called out on it hits too close to home for many
saucerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-06, 15:31   Link #1900
godz

Internet hate is unpredictable, after stumbling many times I realized that it is not worth it.
godz is offline   Reply With Quote