AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-05-28, 00:48   Link #161
Jn183

Darn seem like most of the bot on irc are pack. BTW, just read Dythim-san anoucement from k-f site.(You guys should read it, he is quite good/creative with words. I actually look forward to reading it. ) And with all the lil info I had gathered so far. For next few months, K-F might be releasing OP like crazy since I remember dythim saying how K-F are quite ahead in the OP's project. YAY double release every week until fall semester??? K-F
Old 2004-06-03, 23:51   Link #162
Jn183

97 is out. Go get it NOW...
Old 2004-06-09, 20:35   Link #163
-|(aGe-BuNsHiN-
Vandread

I have a question...the Kaizoku-Fansub Forums seems to be down...anyone know if this is permanent or temporary?
Old 2004-06-09, 21:30   Link #164
Trov
Holy cack!

Seems temporary, I went to the IRC Channel and it seems like they had a problem.
Old 2004-06-09, 21:52   Link #165
InstantRamen

What is K-F's IRC channel info?
Old 2004-06-09, 22:43   Link #166
Jn183

Quote:
Originally Posted by InstantRamen
What is K-F's IRC channel info?
go to the faq of this forum
Old 2004-06-10, 21:04   Link #167
|)arK_Nin
Oi Oi Luffy!

Whatll happen to this thread
Old 2004-06-10, 23:03   Link #168
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

It'll stay around, I'm perty sure of that. We'll be able to tell people that a new episode is out, we just can't tell them where to get it.

On a side note, I seriously hope that 4kids really F's up OP. Why? Simple. I'm hoping that they will be banned from ever licencing another anime ever and end up loosing their licencing of OP in the process. If 4kids were forced to close down it would be a day of joy in the anime world. Their work sucks so bad that they should be banned from existance. Them getting OP just seems like punishment to us for some reason that is as yet undisclosed.
Old 2004-06-11, 22:48   Link #169
-|(aGe-BuNsHiN-
Vandread

You know, I am getting kind of annoyed at this downtime. Not just at Kaizoku, but 2 of my favorite sites as well....ah watever..anyone have any idea when it will be back up?

BTW - I bet you by the time 4Kids gets to the 90s episodes, nobody will have the dvds as 1) they would have been long past that by then 2) Whose going to buy their horrific dvds? I would be ashamed to walk into a store and buy something that says in huge letters 4kids...
Old 2004-06-11, 23:22   Link #170
wnkryo
HainShodan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -|(aGe-BuNsHiN-
You know, I am getting kind of annoyed at this downtime. Not just at Kaizoku, but 2 of my favorite sites as well....ah watever..anyone have any idea when it will be back up?

BTW - I bet you by the time 4Kids gets to the 90s episodes, nobody will have the dvds as 1) they would have been long past that by then 2) Whose going to buy their horrific dvds? I would be ashamed to walk into a store and buy something that says in huge letters 4kids...

Their website will be back up on sunday.
Old 2004-06-13, 19:44   Link #171
-|(aGe-BuNsHiN-
Vandread

god their site was up for a quick 5 mins then its down again....sigh i wish i knew how to use mirc...
Old 2004-06-14, 10:24   Link #172
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

It's getting to a point where I'm going to have to re-learn IRC again myself. Gauds, and bittorrent is so bloody nice.

Oh, and |(aGe-BuNsHiN-, the word is, if everyone boycotts 4kids on the US release and gets all their friends to as well, Funi will get the licence because the japanese studio is going to yank their licence. So there's still hope. 4kids only got the licence because they whined the loudest. So they're on probation. IF they don't sell enough copies of the first 50 episodes, they loose their licence and the rights to distribute all that they've already released which means Funi will get to continue releasing the uncut japanese subtitled versions (yes, it's official that funi gets to do that) and they will get to do the english dubbed version, which from what I understand will be uncut as well. So no sanji with a dorky lollypop.
Old 2004-06-14, 13:39   Link #173
Ral
Idea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Raiden
It's getting to a point where I'm going to have to re-learn IRC again myself. Gauds, and bittorrent is so bloody nice.

Oh, and |(aGe-BuNsHiN-, the word is, if everyone boycotts 4kids on the US release and gets all their friends to as well, Funi will get the licence because the japanese studio is going to yank their licence. So there's still hope. 4kids only got the licence because they whined the loudest. So they're on probation. IF they don't sell enough copies of the first 50 episodes, they loose their licence and the rights to distribute all that they've already released which means Funi will get to continue releasing the uncut japanese subtitled versions (yes, it's official that funi gets to do that) and they will get to do the english dubbed version, which from what I understand will be uncut as well. So no sanji with a dorky lollypop.
Where did you hear that from??
Old 2004-06-14, 14:55   Link #174
Tommy
Mr. Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Raiden

But the damage will already be done... The raped version will still be shown and if it fails and then is later picked up again it will be harder for it to succeed with the bad rep it picked up. The plus side is we get our uncut dvds but One Pieces reputation may be tarnished in the US. Basically it would be hard for the show to get the respect it deserves.
Old 2004-06-14, 14:58   Link #175
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Ral, someone else on the forum is where I heard it from. From what I understand he works for one of the big anime news sites who track this kinda stuff. So he gets a lot of juicy info like that. I'm not sure which site he works for, but I think I saw it in the "one piece licenced" thread. If no that one, it was in one of the other recent anime licencing threads.
Old 2004-06-14, 17:01   Link #176
Jn183

More good than bad news OP Fan. eps 195 end Skypiea arc. It seem we will have a 3-5 ep of filler. Bad but good since the anime is catching up to the manga. Only 21ch difference. Lets hope the filler will be a good one.
Old 2004-06-14, 17:54   Link #177
-|(aGe-BuNsHiN-
Vandread

Wow lord Raiden that news just made my day. Thx so much =)
Old 2004-06-22, 00:13   Link #178
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Y'know... this thread just doesn't seem appropriate anymore... If someone is releasing One Piece on the web dispite its license we shouldn't have a thread whose whole purpose is to announce that fact. Or does everyone think that I'm taking crazy pills?

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Closed Thread