2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2015-02-10, 07:14   Link #161
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post
Modification: Best way is to send Hibiki to a trip to Russia in the Northern Seas. She comes back as Verniy and becomes the biggest hero ever.
Marriage: Should come somewhere but it will probably be Fubuki.
I doub they'll, and hope they won't, do a marriage scene with a maybe 14 year old.
If it comes it will more likely be Ashigara, Kongou, Nagato (who is btw the secretary ship too), or Yamato.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-10, 11:37   Link #162
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
I doub they'll, and hope they won't, do a marriage scene with a maybe 14 year old.
If it comes it will more likely be Ashigara, Kongou, Nagato (who is btw the secretary ship too), or Yamato.
What is wrong with a marriage to a 14-year-old. Happens around the world with each passing minute.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-10, 13:43   Link #163
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
What is wrong with a marriage to a 14-year-old. Happens around the world with each passing minute.
According to Wikipedia its even possible in some US states, it is bound to the parents agreement, or substituitively a courts though.

Austria has the same system for underage marriage, although one partner needs to be at least 16 or 17 while the other one has to be at least 18.

That it still happens in other countries without such mechanism to protect the underaged party doesn't make it right though.
Its a matter of the average 14 year old not being able to make this decision and being aware of the consequences.

Of course it happens in 3rd world countries, which is abolutely no wonder condiering the mortality rate

So now that I basically answered whats wrong with it it is just fair to ask 'What isn't wrong with it?'

In the case of the Ship/Fleet girls we don't even know who the parents are.

- Do they have parents and the ships soul is literally reborn into a human with all the Gadgets added later or are they literally build or being similar to the heroic spirits in fate.

If it is the former: Do they even still recognize their family as their family or do they treat them like complete strangers?

In any case Japan is hopefully a bit further than that, and considering how they took a whole lot of germany's civil law parents or a court likely have to agree to underage mariage.

So despite the fact that Kongou would jump in an object ('Fire!!!!! Burniiing Loooveee!' ), who would agree for Fubuki? The raft commandant?

I mean the admiral wouldn't be the first one with strange marriages (i believe I read someone married the eiffel tower) so why not a ship too? -I'd just wonder who shipped them

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2015-02-10, 13:55   Link #164
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Do ships even have age in Kancolle? I thought the age represented their class (and/or level).... that means omg Fubuki is 99 years olddddd~ (level 99)
Old 2015-02-10, 14:46   Link #165
chaosprophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post
Do ships even have age in Kancolle? I thought the age represented their class (and/or level).... that means omg Fubuki is 99 years olddddd~ (level 99)
Game wise they are design with the idea that smaller ships are younger while bigger ships looks older.

Anime story wise, it's unknown. I do think they age though, as the destroyers do seems to be treated by the older looking girls as if they're young and new while the older looking seems to be veterans.
Old 2015-02-11, 09:45   Link #166
Death Usagi
Banned

Something I realized last night, but I definitely think Episode 7 will be based on Nagato and Mutsu.

Considering the anime has been referencing numbers of certain squadron or nickname towards the episodes (Ex. Episode 4 = 4 Kongous, Episode 5 = The new 5th Squadron, Episode 6 = 6th Destroyer Division), Episode 7 most likely be Big 7 episode.
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-11, 10:20   Link #167
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
Something I realized last night, but I definitely think Episode 7 will be based on Nagato and Mutsu.

Considering the anime has been referencing numbers of certain squadron or nickname towards the episodes (Ex. Episode 4 = 4 Kongous, Episode 5 = The new 5th Squadron, Episode 6 = 6th Destroyer Division), Episode 7 most likely be Big 7 episode.
I can already see it in my mind...

Ep 7: Nagato's daily struggles: The Admiral's new fireplace

Ep summary:
The amdiral decided that his office is far to cold, as a result he decided to replace his cabinet for a fireplace.
However one of the Nagato sisters is not amused and tries everything to stop the new fireplaces installation...
Can Nagato stop her little sister's shennanigans?