2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 3.64%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2014-08-06, 15:48   Link #161
zerozeronine

Quote:
Originally Posted by n120cky View Post
As I remember the tim who get replaced by Tatsuya is also not from 10MC, so I think Saegusa & Jumonji would already know if they want to win this competition this problem will arise, as they don't have anyone from 10MC beside Erika.

In my opinion their first priority was to win, in the worst case scenario is Saegusa(as the winner team leader) already prepared when it'll come to marriage, that's why she choose Tatsuya over other man.

You know another posible solution is to let Miyuki marry Masaki, that make Tatsuya and Masaki brother in law right?

Erika isn't from the 10MC's.

Masaki/Miyuki???I hope not.
Old 2014-08-06, 18:25   Link #162
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundrakkon View Post
I just realized something. They are making a big deal out of Tatsuya defeating Masaki because no one outside the 10 Master Clans should be stronger. However, what about Miyuki? She overwhelmingly defeat her competitors, use high class A level spells, like the hellfire and blizzard spells, that is way beyond everyone else in the competition, yet they don't even discuss her. Further yet, Tatsuya and Miyuki are siblings, which then again should raise even further flags. They should very well figure out that these 2 belong to some really powerful blood lineage.
Miyuki didn't defeat anyone from the 10MC, and per the NHD, they got no info on Tatsuya so why would you think the 10MC knows they are brother and sister?

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Old 2014-08-06, 20:16   Link #163
Ickarium

They got no information on their background, who they really are, any details like that.

Tatsuya and Miyuki's public identity is brother and sister, and that sort of thing, being their cover, is in government databases fine. It's their REAL parentage and details that are hidden. I mean, they're registered as brother and sister in the school system I'm fairly sure.

I'm faiiiirly sure that the 10MC can access that data.
Old 2014-08-06, 21:05   Link #164
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ickarium View Post
They got no information on their background, who they really are, any details like that.

Tatsuya and Miyuki's public identity is brother and sister, and that sort of thing, being their cover, is in government databases fine. It's their REAL parentage and details that are hidden. I mean, they're registered as brother and sister in the school system I'm fairly sure.

I'm faiiiirly sure that the 10MC can access that data.
Yes, them being brother and sister as well as their first names and birth dates are probably the only real information the school has about them.

Shiba is the name of their father btwso its not really a lie either.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2014-08-06, 21:08   Link #165
Ultragunner

you know what's weird? The Yotsuba imposes Tatsuya to keep a low profile (which he sucks at ), but they never said anything about Miyuki showing off, did they? People will eventually become suspicious and start to look into her background.

Even if it would be okay if her identity as a Yotsuba is revealed (as she is the "ideal" magician), she is still registered as Tatsuya's sister
Old 2014-08-06, 22:07   Link #166
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
you know what's weird? The Yotsuba imposes Tatsuya to keep a low profile (which he sucks at ), but they never said anything about Miyuki showing off, did they? People will eventually become suspicious and start to look into her background.

Even if it would be okay if her identity as a Yotsuba is revealed (as she is the "ideal" magician), she is still registered as Tatsuya's sister
The security around information revolving around her is just as high as the one around Tatsuya's.
The Ninja guy even stated that he looked into them.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2014-08-06, 22:32   Link #167
Ickarium

Plus, as the butler said, she's in the running to be head of family. Even if she has competition apparently.

They don't care if SHE makes a name for herself, so when 'Shiba Miyuki' becomes 'Yotsuba Miyuki' people will remember her being badass.

They just don't want Tatsuya making big impressions for various reasons including, IMO, being arses about things.
Old 2014-08-07, 01:04   Link #168
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Plus, as the butler said, she's in the running to be head of family. Even if she has competition apparently.

They don't care if SHE makes a name for herself, so when 'Shiba Miyuki' becomes 'Yotsuba Miyuki' people will remember her being badass.

They just don't want Tatsuya making big impressions for various reasons including, IMO, being arses about things.
Probably to not show that he is so much better than Miyuki.

Old 2014-08-07, 01:49   Link #169
Ickarium

Well, to be fair he -isn't- better than Miyuki, not really. He's got talents she lacks, but she has talents he lacks as well. Only thing is he's a strategic-class magician who can literally nuke things (from the first episode and then later comments). Basically, Miyki's the Ace. Tatsuya's the Big Guy and the Smart Guy.
Old 2014-08-07, 06:30   Link #170
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Wha, no wonder Tatsuya can only be a siscon. His only leftover emotion is which related to his sister.

That sunks off quite a lot of ships
Old 2014-08-07, 07:35   Link #171
Wigwams

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
Wha, no wonder Tatsuya can only be a siscon. His only leftover emotion is which related to his sister.

That sunks off quite a lot of ships
he can love but not lust, was one of the things he said i think. basically his emotions are quite "dull".

so i think he can still love another woman, but not that deep.
Old 2014-08-07, 08:20   Link #172
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wigwams View Post
he can love but not lust, was one of the things he said i think. basically his emotions are quite "dull".

so i think he can still love another woman, but not that deep.
Still, that make the social barrier of not lusting after his sister much significant lower in comparison.

Cause to do the alternative he have to surpass all of those locked magical barrier/seal thingy that already hardwired onto his brain
Old 2014-08-07, 09:23   Link #173
n120cky

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerozeronine View Post
Erika isn't from the 10MC's.

Masaki/Miyuki???I hope not.
I thought I remember Tatsuya saying Erika has number on her name, or maybe I missunderstand something...
Old 2014-08-07, 09:35   Link #174
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
I thought I remember Tatsuya saying Erika has number on her name, or maybe I missunderstand something...
Yes her name means "Thousand Leaves" but they arent part of the Ten Master Clan but the Hundred Families.

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

Old 2014-08-07, 12:19   Link #175
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
Yes her name means "Thousand Leaves" but they arent part of the Ten Master Clan but the Hundred Families.
Oh, is that how the naming works?

Luckily that this was not set in US, otherwise it will be Three Master Clans and Thirty Six Families

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2014-08-07 at 12:31.
Old 2014-08-07, 13:47   Link #176
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

Quote:
Still, that make the social barrier of not lusting after his sister much significant lower in comparison.
The thing that Tatsuya can feel for Miyuki is sibling love. And sibling love only.
Old 2014-08-07, 14:01   Link #177
Ickarium

Well, to be fair, we don't know that. That's what he obviously FEELS, of course. But he can feel rage and anger when she's threatened - apparently the only strong emotions he feels is /related/ to her, rather than 'only able to feel sibling love for her'.
Old 2014-08-07, 14:24   Link #178
Fellen
*Insert user title here*

Quote:
Well, to be fair, we don't know that. That's what he obviously FEELS, of course. But he can feel rage and anger when she's threatened - apparently the only strong emotions he feels is /related/ to her, rather than 'only able to feel sibling love for her'.
I think a person being enraged when someone hurts or tries to hurt his little sister indirectly still counts as sibling love, but lusting after her is not sibling love.
Old 2014-08-08, 14:06   Link #179
zerozeronine

Quote:
What pampz said,I was not sure if I can reveal that,so my answer kinda lacked that explanation
Old 2014-08-08, 16:46   Link #180
rladls2121

Here is what interests me, the conversation between Tatsuya and Jumonji reminds me of Kirihara and Jumonji conversation.

In Kirihara's case, he confessed his romantic love for Mibu to Jumonji.
And Tatsuya, if he marry Mayumi, well Master Clans might be relieved from the frustration, I guess.

These man to man conversations, to me, Jumonji is rather being a some kind of a cupid who encourage other males with romantic relationship with an opposite gender.
So who is next? Hattori? Who is always wants Mayumi to look at him, it is all over his elitism face.
Maybe Mikihiko, who is flustered at Mizuki for a while now.
Who knows, Leo unexpectedly pour out his honest feelings for Erika.
It has to be Jumonji who always first finds out.
Joking though.

Maybe, even this calm and collected Jumonji might open his mouth wide open if Tatsuya tells him his romantic interests is actually Miyuki all along, who is also from a Master Clan.
Half joking.

Looking forward to the next episode, I think it'll come out tomorrow.
Closed Thread