Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Re:Zero

Notices

Old 2016-08-21, 16:17   Link #1701
AB079
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Hikaru- View Post
For some reason that bit about Subaru and Emilia got deleted lol.
I really wonder why
AB079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-21, 19:11   Link #1702
Onepieceuc1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triok123 View Post
crush ship anyone?
#3 for Subaru maybe haha, no seriously I was thinking about that too so does anyone know about this?
Onepieceuc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-21, 19:33   Link #1703
Applehell

Quote:
For some reason that bit about Subaru and Emilia got deleted lol.
Yeah it was awhile ago, but it's been reposted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onepieceuc1 View Post
#3 for Subaru maybe haha, no seriously I was thinking about that too so does anyone know about this?
Nope, it's just Emilia and Rem. It's been that way even up to Arc 6. Betty is the closest to being a number 3, but Subaru's relationship is more that of a sibling.

Last edited by Applehell; 2016-08-21 at 21:08.
Applehell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-21, 23:32   Link #1704
haseo0408

From what I read Crusch has a bad history with matter of love so I wouldn´t count her as a potential love interest, at least until arc 6 she wasn´t one. But sure enough Subaru now has trusted life long friend, I think that in arc 5 it is shown Crusch is one of people Subaru can trustr completely.

Just 4 more episodes to crush the Witch Cult and send Betelgusse to hell, this is going to be fun.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-21, 23:52   Link #1705
Zangor17

is 4 episodes enough to wrap up arc 3? because from summaries there's still a nice chunk left and 4 episodes isn't a lot of time. then again this show loves to cut out the Op and ED to give itself max time. still doubt the time left tho.
Zangor17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-22, 00:46   Link #1706
-Hikaru-
(´・ω・`)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Applehell View Post
Yeah it was awhile ago, but it's been reposted.
It actually got deleted the second time. I wonder why. The first time was due to the title being misleading, but this time it is perfectly okay.
-Hikaru- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-22, 00:56   Link #1707
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zangor17 View Post
is 4 episodes enough to wrap up arc 3? because from summaries there's still a nice chunk left and 4 episodes isn't a lot of time. then again this show loves to cut out the Op and ED to give itself max time. still doubt the time left tho.
I´m guessing they might even give the finale an hour long episode like the premire and bypass some parts that are not too important, there is no way they are going to leave the arc unfinished like that.
Old 2016-08-22, 01:03   Link #1708
Applehell

Quote:
It actually got deleted the second time. I wonder why. The first time was due to the title being misleading, but this time it is perfectly okay.
Okay that's weird. I don't remember seeing anything there that could have warrant deletion anymore than his other translations either.
Old 2016-08-22, 03:46   Link #1709
Mizo

Quote:
Okay that's weird. I don't remember seeing anything there that could have warrant deletion anymore than his other translations either.
so the only probability we have is that the one who deleted the poste is REMFAGG
Mizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-22, 11:42   Link #1710
Onepieceuc1

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo0408 View Post
From what I read Crusch has a bad history with matter of love so I wouldn´t count her as a potential love interest, at least until arc 6 she wasn´t one. But sure enough Subaru now has trusted life long friend, I think that in arc 5 it is shown Crusch is one of people Subaru can trustr completely.

Just 4 more episodes to crush the Witch Cult and send Betelgusse to hell, this is going to be fun.
A bad history? What happened to her?
Old 2016-08-22, 13:51   Link #1711
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onepieceuc1 View Post
A bad history? What happened to her?
Spoiler for Crusch:
Old 2016-08-22, 22:29   Link #1712
Applehell

The 3rd and 4th part of Echidna's Contract is up. You know where to find it at this point.

EDIT: Okay I like Echidna a lot more after reading this part, Minvera is still the best Witch.

Really good set of chapters though.

Last edited by Applehell; 2016-08-22 at 22:41.
Old 2016-08-23, 00:31   Link #1713
MD_

I have a few questions about Betelgeuse's purpose. What is his true purpose when trying to attack Emilia? Revenge? Vessel? To do what was written in his gospel? If he followed his gospel, what is it was written?
MD_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-23, 01:09   Link #1714
Applehell

You just awnsered the question yourself. He's merely following what's written in the gospel which shows his desired future. We don't know it says because only it's current holder can view it's details.
Old 2016-08-23, 02:05   Link #1715
MD_

Quote:
You just awnsered the question yourself. He's merely following what's written in the gospel which shows his desired future. We don't know it says because only it's current holder can view it's details.
Thank you! Does he have any hatred towards her because Fortuna's death? I think he could blame her for that reason, so he called her a half-devil
Old 2016-08-23, 07:01   Link #1716
Onepieceuc1

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo0408 View Post
Spoiler for Crusch:
Ok thanks
Old 2016-08-23, 07:46   Link #1717
Applehell

Quote:
Originally Posted by MD_ View Post
Thank you! Does he have any hatred towards her because Fortuna's death? I think he could blame her for that reason, so he called her a half-devil
Nope that had nothing to do with it. It was because of the fact that she died, which in his view meant Emilia was just imitation Satella as the real one never would have fallen.

Last edited by Applehell; 2016-08-23 at 08:01.
Old 2016-08-23, 08:13   Link #1718
MD_

Quote:
It was because of the fact that she died, which in his view meant Emilia was just imitation.
Is there any contradiction here? I mean, the summary of vol 9 mentioned that
Spoiler:

But 3 death before, seems he simply kill her and said that " the ordeal has been completed". I feel very vague here, maybe a dead body is enough for a vessel
Edit: perhaps he wanted to test her power but she failed, so she wasn't a worthy vessel. OMG! My brain is trembling

Last edited by MD_; 2016-08-23 at 08:41.
Old 2016-08-23, 08:39   Link #1719
Applehell

Quote:
Originally Posted by MD_ View Post
Is there any contradiction here? I mean, the summary of vol 9 mentioned that
Spoiler:

But 3 death before, seems he simply kill her and said that " the ordeal has been completed". I feel very vague here, maybe a dead body is enough for a vessel
You seem to mixing somethings up here, Betelgenuse never kills her himself in the 3rd loop he finds her dead beforehand is disappointed at the result. The ordeal as you said is meant to test Emilia's possiblity of actually being Satella, if she dies at any point before or during that then she is not a good a vessal for Satella because someone of her calibur won't be defeated so easily.

Last edited by Applehell; 2016-08-23 at 09:00.
Old 2016-08-23, 08:52   Link #1720
watisit

Just to check, was there anything that Subaru could've done to avoid what happened to her at the end of the 3rd arc? I mean, that happened when he was away dealing with something else and by the time he found out the problem had been solved and the save point likely renewed. Also iirc this problem hasn't been resolved yet right?

I have only read the WN version btw.

For those who want to confirm the context:
Spoiler:
watisit is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alternate world, not harem, reborn, thriller, time travel, webnovel