(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riker View Post
Add in "background-position: center;"
If you don't want the image to repeat add in "background-repeat: no-repeat;"

Copy Pasta'ed from http://www.w3schools.com/css/css_background.asp :3
whhooo thank you for the link, although im at home now and do not have DreamWeaver on my pc, but heck thanks!
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-07, 17:57   Link #143
WolfCoder
wolfen programmer

Send a message via AIM to WolfCoder Send a message via MSN to WolfCoder Send a message via Yahoo to WolfCoder
Need help using a japanese web page

I want to purchase the original Japanese DVD sets of Hunter X Hunter from the Nippon Animation website. I can make the actual transaction from Yahoo, that much I do know. I just don't know how to actually place an order (since I cannot read Japanese).

Can someone who can read Japanese help me with this?

Note: Don't tell me to get the HongKong bootleg versions instead.
WolfCoder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-08, 07:14   Link #144
martino
makes no files now

Are there any Animesuki banners, something up to the size 120x40(-60) which I could put on a site and hyperlink it to ASuki? For example, something like this:

Thank you.
Old 2007-03-08, 07:47   Link #145
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by martino View Post
Are there any Animesuki banners, something up to the size 120x40(-60) which I could put on a site and hyperlink it to ASuki? For example, something like this:
Do you mean something along the lines of a link exchange banner? On the main site we have the following note on our Contact page.
Quote:
Affiliation or link exchange requests
Sorry, but AnimeSuki does not have a generic links page, so we don't accept any affiliation or link exchange requests.
I know you're not asking for a link exchange but it might explain why we don't have any

But in saying that, I'm sure I have seen a small AnimeSuki banner the size of which you mention (in the style and colour typical of the main site), can't for the life of me remember where.
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-08, 08:00   Link #146
martino
makes no files now

Thanks...I guess I'll just make a simple link without a picture then.
Old 2007-03-16, 16:34   Link #147
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

how can you check howmuch RAM you have on your computer (running Windos XP Home Edition) ?
Old 2007-03-16, 17:09   Link #148
jedinat

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
how can you check howmuch RAM you have on your computer (running Windos XP Home Edition) ?
Control Panel --> Performance and Maintenance --> System

It should be under the General tab.
jedinat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-17, 07:06   Link #149
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

okay one more question:

found out with cpu Z that mins at PC3200 theres a ( 200 mhz behind it though) i googled the PC3200 and it stands at 400Mhz, so thats the ram speed right?

heres a screnie of where it stands

Old 2007-03-17, 07:18   Link #150
NightWish
…Nothing More
*Administrator

200Mhz is the memory's clock frequency. DDR memory transfers data using both edges of this clock. This has the effect of "doubling" the data transfer speed, which is, in simple terms, similar to using one edge of a clock running at twice the frequency. Thus marketing gets to say "400Mhz" because, in simple terms, the memory is able to move data at that frequency.
NightWish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-17, 10:26   Link #151
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWish View Post
200Mhz is the memory's clock frequency. DDR memory transfers data using both edges of this clock. This has the effect of "doubling" the data transfer speed, which is, in simple terms, similar to using one edge of a clock running at twice the frequency. Thus marketing gets to say "400Mhz" because, in simple terms, the memory is able to move data at that frequency.
aha thanks a lot, ive been strugling to find out what kind of RAM chip i needed.. right now im running with 512 MB RAM which makes gamign really suckie
Old 2007-03-17, 17:23   Link #152
Andu

Send a message via MSN to Andu
you dont really need to know how fast your current RAM is to update (although its always good to know AND its smarter to get the same speed RAMs), you just need to know if you have any free sockets on your motherboard and are they sdr/ddr/ddr2 type. When you insert a new piece of RAM and its faster/slower than the one you already have, your computer will operate according to the slower one, since it cant increase the speed on the slow one but it is able to decrease speed .
Andu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-17, 22:17   Link #153
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Yeah, all the RAMs will uniform to the slowest one supported.
So having just one slow RAM can slow down the whole.

Faster RAM is better, but how much effect it will have on your performance all depends on how you use the computer.
IMO, for most people, not having fast RAM doesn't really affect them much.

Having "more" RAM is more important in most cases.
Old 2007-03-25, 01:42   Link #154
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
Nvm, it solved itself out.

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.

Last edited by Aoie_Emesai; 2007-03-26 at 06:16.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-25, 07:05   Link #155
Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedinat View Post
Control Panel --> Performance and Maintenance --> System

It should be under the General tab.
If I may suggest a faster route to the General tab; right click on the "My Computer" icon and select Properties.
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 12:19   Link #156
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

another silly question which i didnt wanna make a topic for

okay how do i clean up more discspace, i used to have like 2 GB space free on my C:/ before i tried to install Nero 7 series, however the setup unpacks everything somewhere on you pc.. C:/documents and setting .... somewhere in somehting called Local and then more maps.. the setup doesnt show you the entire line you need to know of where it unpacks... but after several tries i found that the setup didnt work properly so i decided not to install Nero 7

however my discspace went from over 2 GB to now hardly 300 MB
i tried scanning with my Adaware and other spyware scanners but they didnt find anything to delete to make space, i used my Registry Mechanic but it found nothing either..

however i am sort of certain that the Nero 7 files are still stored on my pc but with even the search option in windows i found nothing, i went looking through my windows folders today, deleting ym Temp internet files but that made around 30 mb space free

is there anyway to find those files and delete them so i can get my space back on my hard disc?

(the installation pack of Nero 7 unpacks the installation files, however after unpacking and asking me wether i wanted Direct X 9 it frooze and i had to reboot, i believe that the files are still on my hard disc but i dont know where)
Old 2007-03-30, 12:54   Link #157
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Not sure if this helps, but try going to Start -> Accessories -> System Tools -> Disk Cleanup.
Riker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 14:19   Link #158
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riker View Post
Not sure if this helps, but try going to Start -> Accessories -> System Tools -> Disk Cleanup.
thank you, afterwards i also used the progrm CClaner, freware that gets rid of any unused files, temp intrnet files etc. it also cleaned up atleased 1 GB so yay
Old 2007-04-01, 10:08   Link #159
Furudanuki

Sorry if this might be more suited for the "Feedback" section, but I hated to open a new thread just to ask a quick question...

Now that spring has sprung and a blanket of pollen covers the land (well, my little piece of land anyway), are there any plans for a spring/summer AnimeSuki Forum banner contest? It was great seeing all the artwork people came up with for the winter banners, and I'm looking forward to seeing more!
Furudanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-01, 12:11   Link #160
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furudanuki View Post
Sorry if this might be more suited for the "Feedback" section, but I hated to open a new thread just to ask a quick question...

Now that spring has sprung and a blanket of pollen covers the land (well, my little piece of land anyway), are there any plans for a spring/summer AnimeSuki Forum banner contest? It was great seeing all the artwork people came up with for the winter banners, and I'm looking forward to seeing more!
I have been wanting to ask this myself for a while now.

Maybe there hasn't been one because Catgirls is gone now.

Tags
problem, q&a, serious