Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2023-06-17, 14:23   Link #141
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat View Post
Spoiler for episode 12:
I had to pause the episode a bunch of times because I was already spoiled what will happen and I really did not want to see it. But it is not my style to skip the parts of the series I do not like.

Last edited by Nachtwandler; 2023-06-17 at 19:17.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-06-17, 18:34   Link #142
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I was sadly spoiled about this ages ago. It would have been interesting to go in blind. There were no real warning signs as far as I could tell, he seemed like a good guy. In fact, it feels so weird that he raped Kiruko not even 30 minutes after he was reunited with him. Just how fucking horny for Kiriko was he? It strikes me as a really weird and random development, honestly. I was used to better from this show.

Academy stuff was interesting. I guess we know how Maru (= circle) got his name. The director actually being able to not just walk but also run was hilarious.
Old 2023-06-17, 19:20   Link #143
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I was sadly spoiled about this ages ago. It would have been interesting to go in blind. There were no real warning signs as far as I could tell, he seemed like a good guy. In fact, it feels so weird that he raped Kiruko not even 30 minutes after he was reunited with him. Just how fucking horny for Kiriko was he? It strikes me as a really weird and random development, honestly. I was used to better from this show.

Academy stuff was interesting. I guess we know how Maru (= circle) got his name. The director actually being able to not just walk but also run was hilarious.
He had a really strange look when Kiruko called him. Like he saw a ghost or something like it. It may be that he is the reason why Kiruko ended up in this body.
Old 2023-06-17, 19:41   Link #144
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber
*IT Support

This series was starting to grown on me with the whole "Westworld" twist and now its right back to about 4/10. I'd been spoiled for a while now but the whole thing just felt gratuitous; Robin felt like a Reki Kawahara villain... and speaking of cartoon villains I'm not really sure what the wheelchair was all about.
stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-06-17, 22:20   Link #145
grecefar

welll that sucked.... ;A;
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-06-18, 00:37   Link #146
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

I'm always up for a nice NTR, but Robin's exaggerated evil faces and actions is just on the funny scale. So he wants Haruki to watch him rape the body he's in?
Then again, in the past arc, we have the old lady who wants to rule the world or something, so maybe all bad guys in this show are like this

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-06-18, 01:52   Link #147
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

There was an absolutely huge bit of foreshadowing this week, confirming a very important plot point, but I haven't seen any new viewer make note of it.

I certainly won't do so here and no one else should either, but manga readers may know what I'm referring to.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-06-18, 02:38   Link #148
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
There was an absolutely huge bit of foreshadowing this week, confirming a very important plot point, but I haven't seen any new viewer make note of it.

I certainly won't do so here and no one else should either, but manga readers may know what I'm referring to.
It had so many moments that can be foreshadowing, that I cannot be sure which one do you mean.
Old 2023-06-18, 08:03   Link #149
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtwandler View Post
He had a really strange look when Kiruko called him. Like he saw a ghost or something like it. It may be that he is the reason why Kiruko ended up in this body.
He thought Kiriko was dead and then he saw someone who looks almost exactly like her call out to him... so yeah, he saw a ghost.
Old 2023-06-18, 11:22   Link #150
Dark Wing

Looking back on the episode with the flashback that introduced Robin. The way he looked as he beat up those outlaws seemed a bit unhinged. Or am I just seeing things?
Old 2023-06-19, 17:52   Link #151
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

S2 is greenlit according to reliable sources. Very interesting. Going to be at least 18-24 months if they wait for the manga.
Old 2023-06-19, 20:54   Link #152
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

So I had to go back to earlier episodes to remember who gave Maru/Haruki their objective to find Heaven, and I found the scene in the latter half of ep2 about Maru trying to find someone who looks like him. That's gotta be his twin. And "Mikura" was the one that gave Haruki the gun and had those dark spots all over her. I wonder which child she was in the facility. Ah, man. It's coming together.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-06-20, 03:29   Link #153
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Not sure about her. But I am sure that the doctor Kiruko is searching for is the same one who looked out over twins (they have the same VA which is an indication here). And after the last episode I have a guess who were Totori (hotel girl) parents.
Old 2023-06-20, 07:16   Link #154
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtwandler View Post
Not sure about her. But I am sure that the doctor Kiruko is searching for is the same one who looked out over twins (they have the same VA which is an indication here). And after the last episode I have a guess who were Totori (hotel girl) parents.
They look nothing alike, but if they have the same VA I guess it's probably him somehow.
Old 2023-06-21, 06:57   Link #155
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

The thing got darker even for a seinen. Judging by Mori directing the next episode, we are gonna see a lot brutality

Also, Maru is simply named after a circle the doctor drew?
Old 2023-06-21, 07:07   Link #156
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
S2 is greenlit according to reliable sources. Very interesting. Going to be at least 18-24 months if they wait for the manga.
Woah, really?
Old 2023-06-22, 05:59   Link #157
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Pierrot View Post
Woah, really?
I've never known this source to be wrong. It's going to be a while though, probably two years minimum.
Old 2023-06-24, 09:27   Link #158
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber
*IT Support

I've seriously got whiplash from the tone changes the last couple episodes. Status quo was maintained, so now to wait for S2 I guess.
stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-06-24, 10:53   Link #159
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Rather upbeat ending after the last episode.

Where are they going in the boat? Somewhere not in Japan?
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-06-24, 14:50   Link #160
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Damn, I feel bad Kiruko stopped Maru from killing Robin, that piece of shit deserved more than just a beating. And we got more questions than answers. I really hope for more. To bad, judging by the chapter names, they adapted almost 6 manga volumes out of 9. So even if they announce S2, the wait will be long.

Tags
adventure, sci-fi