AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2020-03-28, 10:34   Link #141
Garn

The father looks like an old man with 60 years and the brother seems older than the MC by far

Spoiler for Last arc:

I think this novel will be the first one that seems really pretentious to me
Garn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-28, 16:08   Link #142
SirCopert

Why the tag "oyakodon?"?
However I still hope that the mc will take revenge
SirCopert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-31, 17:04   Link #143
DBAV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garn View Post
The father looks like an old man with 60 years and the brother seems older than the MC by far

Spoiler for Last arc:

I think this novel will be the first one that seems really pretentious to me
Spoiler for This arc:
DBAV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-12, 05:12   Link #144
ivaannom
性欲の権化

Okay, i didn't expect that the author would "kill" Crimt. I mean, he probably hasn't really died but Dealt appearing and saying so suddenly that Crimt died gave me goosebumps.
Old 2020-08-12, 05:34   Link #145
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Uso da~

Spoil me latest events
Any new snu after the Monk girl?
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-12, 06:01   Link #146
ivaannom
性欲の権化

Well he had sex with Ila if i remember correctly not too long ago, but nothing after that. Although he got a dark elf, and since "Crimt died" it's probably that Claia will go with Sora sooner than what we think.

About the latest events, well Sora killed the Behemoth to get it's horn in order to make the barrier, but then a strong characters appears surprised that a human has killed a divine beast(he seemed to know that Sora is from Onigashima since he said that as a reward he can talk to him about the truth of 300 years ago). His name was Lascaris, he is the leader of the king of the undeads and well they talk about the lore. Then in order to kill the monsters that lost their mother(the behemoth) since they were near to Andorra, he uses a magic that blow up the Behemoth along with the horn.

After that Sora complains about what he did and then he gives Sora a 'Sage's stone' that will replace the horn. They talk a bit and it seems that the religion of the law god has tricked Sora because they wanted Sora to get rid of the Behemoth, but it's not like the horn was the only object that they could use to make the barrier, there were more(tho they are still difficult to get). It seems that they are trying to do something with the dragon holes.

I could explain more things but that's the most recent and important event for now
Old 2020-08-12, 15:54   Link #147
Garn

I still think that the "scale" of the world makes everything fall into something meh despite everyone saying that it is the end of the world
Garn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-08, 05:24   Link #148
ivaannom
性欲の権化

I really love Claia's design. Next cover is Ayaka and Claia + mc. I think it's the first time we will see Ayaka in an illustration.

Spoiler for chara design:
Old 2020-11-08, 06:30   Link #149
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Hey, your avatar is Aqua
You are a simp

Another case where the girl with best design is neglected
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-15, 13:52   Link #150
ivaannom
性欲の権化

> Another case where the girl with best design is neglected

Not really

---------------------

Anyways I finished reading vol 4 and, it didn't have too much changes as I thought it would but it was good. There were some conversations added and some changes like this time Sora wasn't watching what Ouken was doing, when he saw Ragna and others fighting with the Kishin he went to look for Ema because he had a bad feeling(BTW Ema's design is really good, there is an illustration of her hugging Sora and everyone can see that she's waifu material), also Sai doesn't talk with Sora this time.

There were some cool designs(Ouken and the Kishin) also we see Sora's father illustration. And the illustration with Claia chained, when I read that scene in the WN I thought it was a bit more... erotic but when I saw the illustration in the LN i was "Oh"

I don't really want to post the illustrations so i'm just going to post a bit of some illustrations(from Claia, Ouken, Kishin and Sora's father)

Spoiler for pics:
Old 2020-12-15, 14:00   Link #151
SirCopert

I imagined Sora's father more younger, I'm feel sorry for the women who are forced to have sex with that old man...

Last edited by SirCopert; 2020-12-15 at 18:36.
SirCopert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-15, 18:19   Link #152
Exitrus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivaannom View Post
> Another case where the girl with best design is neglected

Not really

---------------------

Anyways I finished reading vol 4 and, it didn't have too much changes as I thought it would but it was good. There were some conversations added and some changes like this time Sora wasn't watching what Ouken was doing, when he saw Ragna and others fighting with the Kishin he went to look for Ema because he had a bad feeling(BTW Ema's design is really good, there is an illustration of her hugging Sora and everyone can see that she's waifu material), also Sai doesn't talk with Sora this time.

There were some cool designs(Ouken and the Kishin) also we see Sora's father illustration. And the illustration with Claia chained, when I read that scene in the WN I thought it was a bit more... erotic but when I saw the illustration in the LN i was "Oh"

I don't really want to post the illustrations so i'm just going to post a bit of some illustrations(from Claia, Ouken, Kishin and Sora's father)

Spoiler for pics:
Who the hell are these Ema und Claia? Anyone cares to tell?
Exitrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-26, 07:18   Link #153
dark44

just read frist 10 chapter and comes for spoilers but the author troll the readers with oyakodon which didnt happen but from the spoilers he didnt get revenge on anyone yet so gonna hold till it finish cause if he really forgive those trash father and brother and fiance it well be waste of time reading
dark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-12-09, 11:48   Link #154
jimraynor83

Hi there,

ive reached chapter 214 of the web novel(unfortunaly no translation found after this and i cant speak or read japanese) and i have a few question :

Spoiler for Spoiler:

Up until now i really enjoy the story because story is a likable pro deeply flawed protagonist and the way character interactions are handled
Spoiler for Spoiler:

Thanks in advance for the answer.

Last edited by jimraynor83; 2021-12-09 at 14:03.
jimraynor83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-09, 11:58   Link #155
cyberdemon

Did sora ever sleep with Miroslav? He made it sound like that was the plan when he captured her but it’s not really clear if he actually did

Tags
harem, magic eater, netori, oyakodon?, soul eater