AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2014-10-29, 04:17   Link #141
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerozeronine View Post
She also didn't went full out though,since she was trying to convince him to defect to the USNA and hesitated in killing him in their final fight.
And you think he was going full force? lol
Lina had to either make him defect to USNA or make sure he can never cast his MB again.

Tat's never thought of killing her because doing so would make things a hell of a lot worse considing he had just buried another SCM. His goal was pacifying Lina's actions.

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-29, 22:28   Link #142
Pierre

And she was going to kill him how exactly? I remeber her Parade being kind of a lame strategic class magic, in fact all the SM magic we have seen so far are kind of lame. Other than Tats.

Reminds of the omega rankings in the Marvel verse, and Ice Man. He is omega because he technically meets some requirements.

The other Japanese SM is a prime of example, outside of water her ability is kind of useless. And even Tats can't really use it full out.
Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-30, 04:01   Link #143
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
And she was going to kill him how exactly? I remeber her Parade being kind of a lame strategic class magic, in fact all the SM magic we have seen so far are kind of lame. Other than Tats.

Reminds of the omega rankings in the Marvel verse, and Ice Man. He is omega because he technically meets some requirements.

The other Japanese SM is a prime of example, outside of water her ability is kind of useless. And even Tats can't really use it full out.
Parade is by no mean's a Strategic class magic, where the fuck did you get that knowledge? Heavy Metal Burst is SCM.

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-30, 21:23   Link #144
Pierre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravagerblade View Post
Parade is by no mean's a Strategic class magic, where the fuck did you get that knowledge? Heavy Metal Burst is SCM.
You are right, I read that vol. quite a while ago. But I just remeber that her SM is slightly easier to use than Tats material burst, I think she has some weapon she carries around, but it doesn't live up to the reputation.

Parade was some kind of illusion technique right?
Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-06, 04:24   Link #145
ProxyAccount

Brionac is a plasma beam weapon whose beam focus/width is controllable by Lina. Depending on the setting chosen, it can certainly be a strategic weapon capable of wiping out sizable forces by using a wide beam and/or sweeping it across the enemy.

Parade hides her information, but is easily broken by Decomposition.
ProxyAccount is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-06, 06:58   Link #146
Echizen777

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProxyAccount View Post
Parade hides her information, but is easily broken by Decomposition.
It is not easily broken by Decomposition . Tatsuya needs to analyze the target with ES and Parade hides information so he can't use Decomposition on a Parade user without a lot of concentration, which affects his MCA, it's the case for Lina's Parade at least, must be easier for the weaker Kudou.
Echizen777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-08, 14:39   Link #147
ProxyAccount

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echizen777 View Post
It is not easily broken by Decomposition . Tatsuya needs to analyze the target with ES and Parade hides information so he can't use Decomposition on a Parade user without a lot of concentration, which affects his MCA, it's the case for Lina's Parade at least, must be easier for the weaker Kudou.
Parade hides the information so that the body can't easily Decomposed directly, but Parade itself is still magic, so it can be Decomposed.
Spoiler:
So Parade is no defense against Trident Loop Casting Decomposition, because the Magician's Magic Interference, magic defenses, are broken by GD, then their body is struck by MD.
ProxyAccount is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-07, 12:37   Link #148
LKK

Someone refresh my memory, please. Is volume 19 a part of the Master Clan Conference arc? Or is it a new arc? If it is a new arc, what's the name of it?

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-07, 12:42   Link #149
Medivh

It is the last part of master clan conference arc.
Medivh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-07, 12:48   Link #150
LKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medivh View Post
It is the last part of master clan conference arc.
That's what I thought, but I wasn't sure. Thanks!

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-27, 21:11   Link #151
ppbrro

a little question, it is safe to assume that the kuroba family knows that tats has decomposition, ES and regrowth and miyuki's cocytus?

what about the servant of the yotsuba( minami, Aoki) and tat's father?
ppbrro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-27, 21:39   Link #152
Medivh

Yes for the family. No for the people outside the family.
Old 2016-02-27, 22:44   Link #153
Twi

Is the whole Bloom vs Weeds issue brought up after the first competition again? Is it solely at First High School?
Old 2016-02-28, 00:09   Link #154
Medivh

Not really.

It is mainly first high. Only the first 3 school has that system.
Old 2016-02-28, 16:29   Link #155
Twi

Ah, thanks.
Old 2016-03-05, 23:52   Link #156
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

I heard ichijo masaki's dad was oppose miyuki and tatsuya engagement... And even send an official application to engage Miyuki to his son, Masaki.
Is that true? What youtsuba clan say??
Old 2016-03-06, 04:03   Link #157
-Mahesvara_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
I heard ichijo masaki's dad was oppose miyuki and tatsuya engagement... And even send an official application to engage Miyuki to his son, Masaki.
Is that true? What youtsuba clan say??
He opposed it, because Masaki admitted that he loves Miyuki, so he wanted to help his son. Maya gave Miyuki the choice and she denied it immediately. However Maya, for the time being, is allowing Masaki to continue to go after her. Reasons for that are unknown, but I speculate that she's confident that Miyuki will not fall in love with Masaki and allowing Masaki a chance will show some goodwill between both clans.
-Mahesvara_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-21, 04:20   Link #158
Twi

Does the First High have any sort of Security detail beyond the group Tatsuya joined?
Old 2016-03-21, 06:57   Link #159
azarhal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
Does the First High have any sort of Security detail beyond the group Tatsuya joined?
None mentioned. Although, it is said in the first arc that with the few teachers and the number of kids attending, it has the fighting force to repel a small army.

You'll have to be stupid to attack it.
azarhal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-21, 12:43   Link #160
Twi

Okay. Thanks.

Tags
q&a