AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2008-04-07, 19:34   Link #121
mdauben

My own feelings so far.

Macross Frontier
The premier first episode totally blew me away. I'm not a Macross fan in particular, but I can't wait for more of this show.

Kurenai
WTF where they thinking with that crappy, ill-fitting OP?! Once I got past that, I found the story set up and the characters quite interesting and I'm looking forward to following this one.

To-Love-Ru
Meh. Another cheap adaptation of another forgettable ecchi comedy manga. I may watch another epidsode or two, but not the least bit excited about this one.

Code Geass
Bleh! The first season killed most of the likable characters, and killed any sympathy I had for the ones who survived. I lost interest before the first season ended, so I'll just take a pass on the second season.
Old 2008-04-08, 01:56   Link #122
feRfe

code geass good as expected
realllyreallllly realllly looking forward to nijuu mensou no musume which comes out next week.. that show will f***ing rock
kurenai = i have no idea where this ridiculous story is going, but i will watch for now. kinda awkward cuts and scene changes in the show that doesn't really flow though imo
feRfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-08, 03:34   Link #123
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Announcement:

Please use the Spring 2008 Anime Review Thread for your reviews of spring's titles, following thread guidelines as we've always done in past seasons.

I merged the separate thread (the one Srin Tuar created) in here because, while there were some first impressions, they didn't follow the usual structure and they're more meant to be discussed, while the review thread is more "official" and meant as review box so that people can have a read there and form their own opinions about new series. Thanks
Old 2008-04-08, 07:13   Link #124
Srin Tuar
無謀

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier View Post
Announcement:

Please use the Spring 2008 Anime Review Thread for your reviews of spring's titles, following thread guidelines as we've always done in past seasons.

I merged the separate thread (the one Srin Tuar created) in here because, while there were some first impressions, they didn't follow the usual structure and they're more meant to be discussed, while the review thread is more "official" and meant as review box so that people can have a read there and form their own opinions about new series. Thanks

Yeah, I dont like the official review format very much, so i didnt follow it

First eps are so different than the rest of the series, i think that it really only makes sense to give a A-F grade after seeing the whole season.

So im only going to rate them FOLLOW or DROP, because thats the only objective rating i can give after 1 episode.

If you dont mind the willful dispobedience, please move our reviews over to the review thread

Last edited by Srin Tuar; 2008-04-08 at 07:25.
Srin Tuar is offline   Reply With Quote