AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2018-10-09, 03:44   Link #121
TommyG

I'm curious what these weapons can do? What's happened to them since? And if we will see any in the main story?
TommyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-09, 04:29   Link #122
Lucidrago

And no wonder why Nebiros had commissioned the branch house of Naberius to research how to turn devils into Super Devils.

Last edited by Lucidrago; 2018-10-12 at 23:07.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-13, 05:10   Link #123
CCPDarkraiRules
Vassal of the King

Heads up for people I edited the spoilers at the request of Riku adding in more details to Part 3 and changing the "Claws of Evil" to "Malebranche(Claws of Evil)" and giving the members' names the proper spelling.

Last edited by CCPDarkraiRules; 2018-10-13 at 07:05.
CCPDarkraiRules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-15, 04:02   Link #124
Lucidrago

It would be cool if this was Tsufaime's full range of abilities.

She can control water and her abilities are heightened depending on the size of the body of water she's near and when she is near the oceans of the human world, her power is extraordinary. Able to easily manipulate water sources and has almost total control.

And when she turns into a giant sea serpent, she has the ability to heal her wounds when she's in the water. Depending on the body of water she is in, the effect of the healing varies. For example, the larger the water source she's in, the more effective the healing is.
Old 2018-10-15, 04:05   Link #125
TommyG

I wonder how big her and Ingvilds sea serpent mode will be. The Beelzebub's can turn into 50 metre flies so I'm guessing bigger than that, if hope for something around 200 metres, similar in size to Apophis
Old 2018-10-15, 04:07   Link #126
Lucidrago

The nameless Beelzebuv turning into a giant fly may or may not be because of the Power he received from one of the Malebranche.
Old 2018-10-15, 04:10   Link #127
TommyG

Good point, though I hope it's not otherwise your right and summoning flies is a really underwhelming power compared with some of the 72 pillars powers.
Old 2018-10-15, 09:18   Link #128
Lucidrago

But it seems like the average descendants of the Maou have immense demonic power compared to other devils even the 72 Pillars.
Old 2018-10-31, 11:11   Link #129
Benla Fay

Final Part

Spoiler for Part 4:
Benla Fay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-31, 11:46   Link #130
Hakai

Quote:
then it switches to Euclid who is at some secluded mountain villa
he went crazy as fuck, saying that Grayfia's voice, lips, hands, legs and, first of all, her virginity, should have been his

I know I said in the previous page that I hope to see Euclid's salt after Sirzechs starts dating Grayfia... But I didn't ask for this.

Crazy bastard.
Old 2018-10-31, 11:49   Link #131
godz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakai View Post

I know I said in the previous page that I hope to see Euclid's salt after Sirzechs starts dating Grayfia... But I didn't ask for this.

Crazy bastard.

Euclid is not so far away serafall, who wants to do yuri and who asks that her sister's boyfriend be stronger than her and sirzchez :v
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-31, 15:17   Link #132
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
Euclid is not so far away serafall, who wants to do yuri and who asks that her sister's boyfriend be stronger than her and sirzchez :v
Serafall just loves Sona a little too much like Sirzechs loves Rias a little too much. Euclid is just creepy and obsessed with Grayfia.

Well wonder what happened to the Beelzebub who turned into a chimera.

And I wonder how Serafall's and Grayfia's fight turned out.
Old 2018-10-31, 15:28   Link #133
CCPDarkraiRules
Vassal of the King

I think the Beelzebub who turned into a chimera most likely was killed.

Also here a little bit more:

Spoiler for DxD 0:

I wanted more people to know these ones especially about the Malebranche.
Old 2018-10-31, 15:45   Link #134
Lucidrago

Please don't tell me the head of Nebiros is still alive and is going to be involved in the final arc of DxD. We already know he ordered the branch house of Naberius to research on how to artificially turn devils into Super Devils.

I have a feeling that Ishibumi is kind of using Zero to foreshadow what's going to happen in Shin. Like he did with Ex and foreshadowing the threat with the other world.

Quite a powerful ability Falbium has.
Old 2018-10-31, 15:51   Link #135
CCPDarkraiRules
Vassal of the King

I don't know but I do like the idea of the Malebranche appearing in Shin given that IIRC one of Issei's missions given to him by Azazel I think is to gather the Longinus possessors.
Old 2018-10-31, 15:56   Link #136
godz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
Serafall just loves Sona a little too much like Sirzechs loves Rias a little too much. Euclid is just creepy and obsessed with Grayfia.

Well wonder what happened to the Beelzebub who turned into a chimera.

And I wonder how Serafall's and Grayfia's fight turned out.
Sirzchez did not place to Issei the kind of tests he thinks will be for the future boyfriend of sona ... Where do you see how healthy the future boyfriend of sona (saji) must face serafall and sirzchez?
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-31, 16:29   Link #137
TommyG

I think it would be interesting to see what the 12 can do, also their made from the crystals and flesh right, so do they count as alive or not?
Old 2018-10-31, 17:36   Link #138
RED IV

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCPDarkraiRules View Post
I don't know but I do like the idea of the Malebranche appearing in Shin given that IIRC one of Issei's missions given to him by Azazel I think is to gather the Longinus possessors.
Longinus possessors vs malebranche?
Sign me up
RED IV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-31, 17:44   Link #139
Femt0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakai View Post

Crazy bastard.
Yeah that took me by surprise too, how old is he when he said that? a child or a adolescent? anyhow he's real creepy dude.

@godz Serafall is just too overprotective with her sister, i don't know how you get to the conclusion that she wants her sister for herself. And as for the "requirements" of being Sona's fiancee, just don't take it to literal,at the end of the day it's Sona's feeling that matters,if she finds someone that fills her personal requirements(like being on her same level of intellect) and makes her happy i don't think that Serafall will interfere. Also Saji ending with Sona at this point is kinda a 50 50 since we haven't had any progress at all. Sona even friendzone him while not even being present or more like little brotherzoned, even after expressing her jealousy of Rias and Issei relationship and wanting a boyfriend herself too Issei, she completely brush the idea of having something with Saji.
Femt0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-31, 19:22   Link #140
Lucidrago

Sirzechs fought Issei in Volume 8 as a bonus trial in what was effectively Issei's and Rias' engagement trial and to see if he was worthy of being Rias' future husband.